Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Zen's Grand Book Of Lore
1 2
[size=7][center]DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD[/center][/size][size=7][center]This is a thread where I will store my clans Lore Book. Please be respectful of my work![/center][/size] [center] [columns][nextcol] [center][size=7][font=Segoe Script][b]Clan Apollo[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]Zen~22~He/Him~ENFP~Hufflepuff [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1440982][img]http://i.imgur.com/Tn4TEAZ.png[/img][/url] [/center] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/mIYpmHP.png[/img] [/columns][/center] ----------- [columns][font=Courier New][size=5]The [b]Clan Apollo[/b] is in search of the sacred [i]light[/i]. The spawning force of magic, the beginning energy of life. Led by their small but fiercely loyal Trinket Prince, they send members to delve into deep caverns, cross the seas, and search for artifacts and tomes with knowledge of the [i]first light[/i]. [font=Courier New][b][i]Sine Lumine Nihil.[i][b] [font=Courier New][size=3]Without Light, there is Nothing.[/font] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/dominanceduex/monument_light.png[/img] [/columns] This is the future area for my Clans Lore~ Lore Story includes: Boreli Phantasm Atlas Aeronwen Orion To Add: Xylon Terra Aayla Emerson Morpheus Vesuvius Artemis Lumi
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD
This is a thread where I will store my clans Lore Book. Please be respectful of my work!
Clan Apollo
Zen~22~He/Him~ENFP~Hufflepuff
Tn4TEAZ.png
mIYpmHP.png

The Clan Apollo is in search of the sacred light. The spawning force of magic, the beginning energy of life. Led by their small but fiercely loyal Trinket Prince, they send members to delve into deep caverns, cross the seas, and search for artifacts and tomes with knowledge of the first light.

Sine Lumine Nihil.
Without Light, there is Nothing.
monument_light.png

This is the future area for my Clans Lore~

Lore Story includes:
Boreli
Phantasm
Atlas
Aeronwen
Orion

To Add:
Xylon
Terra
Aayla
Emerson
Morpheus
Vesuvius
Artemis
Lumi

wYQVCwV.gif
[center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b31a/f/2016/276/3/a/lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png[/img][/center] [center] [center][size=7][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=315774&tab=dragon&did=33005500]BORELI[/center][/url][/size] Boreli looks after the clan's horde, and due to his affinity for trinkets has gotten the nickname of the "Trinket Prince" by Phantasm, and the name stuck. . He and his glow mouse familiar Archie dive into the depths of the horde to find trinkets that the rest of the clan forgot about or is not using, and they learn about and care for every peice they find like its made of gold. Boreli would be the draggo to put melted cheese on your seat and then run and hide. He would also be the one to be too shy to even be introduced to something as harmless as a puppy (although he has an odd affection for kittens). His favorite things to spend time with are little flying bugs that habit the horde and his little glow mouse Archie. You can often see him chasing the terrified little-winged insects around until he lazily falls asleep on them, crushing them; that is when he is not rummaging through the horde pile or playing with Archie. Archie will just curl up under his wings and take a good nap. [columns] [font=candara] Lore: [i]One morning, while the trees still drank the twilights dew, Boreli awoke.[/i] Upon a grand sundial the fae first opened his eyes, ancient and decrepit, yet still shining with magic and wonder. As he woke into this world he saw the sky, vast and blue hovering above him, the forest deep and wild, and the ocean free and powerful. And then his stomach growled. He immediately headed into the forest to look for little insects to eat, and found a small group of lightning bugs, and scooped them all up in his wing.Just then, another little glowing thing popped out from behind a great leaf, and pounced on Boreli's wing, and started nibbling away at the lightning bugs too. From that moment on, Archie the glowmouse and Boreli the fae have been inseparable. A few days turned into weeks, and Boreli had no idea of how he appeared on the Sundial, or where his parents were... or who they were for that matter. But all he knew was that ancient place, the ruins near the Sundial were where he was to stay. One day however, Boreli and Archie heard a cry like none they had ever heard. It was coming from a skydancer, who was being shot through the sky from what seemed to be the shadow flight territory. Boreli (terrified of anything larger than a small cat) ran to hide behind a pillar. As the skydancer struck the ground, his armor was broken and flew off of him, and his beloved Rapier flung into the sea. Boreli looked on and saw that the great beast was unconscious, and giving an unsure look to Archie, Boreli walked foreward carefully to aid the fallen dragon. Using his knowledge of insects and having grabbed some trinkets along the way, he bound up the skydancers wounds, which were deep and would definatley scar. He put on some paste from a crushed beetle that was known to stop infection, and tied it all together with some black cloth he had found in a ruin. As the skydancer awoke, he looked around at himself, and saw he had been patched up, "Who has done this", he said to the air. Boreli and Archie were back behind the pillar safely distanced from the larger dragon. "My name is Phantasm, I am in your debt, you can show yourself I mean you no injury." Boreli once again looked at Archies golden eyes with worry, and slowly flapped out of his hiding spot moving again twoard the larger dragon. "Thank you, very much for helping me. I have been at war with a few renegades from the Shadow Flight for a while, but they seemed to get me in an ambush, I do not remember much after that. What is your name?" Phantasm said with wide, cheery and thankful eyes. "Boreli, my name is Boreli, but I don't like big things like you, they are scary and terrifying. I much prefer bugs and mice." Boreli said, trying to make himself look bigger by swelling his chest. "Now, that is a funny thing to say while one tries to look larger don't you think?" Phantasm was conducted to chuckle a warm laugh that shook the very ground under Boreli's feet. "Now that you have helped me, I am in your debt. Seeing as my wounds will not heal for some time, and seeing how I have lost my sword, I hope you would not mind me traveling with you. I can protect you and your little friend, from any that would harm you." Boreli heard this and was comforted, and agreed to their partnership. In the last moment of their conversation, they agreed Boreli would be the leader since he was small and could hide quickly (or at least that was Boreli's idea) and Phantasm, being full of love and wisdom agreed to the little dragon's request, and honors it to this day.
lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png

Boreli looks after the clan's horde, and due to his affinity for trinkets has gotten the nickname of the "Trinket Prince" by Phantasm, and the name stuck. . He and his glow mouse familiar Archie dive into the depths of the horde to find trinkets that the rest of the clan forgot about or is not using, and they learn about and care for every peice they find like its made of gold.

Boreli would be the draggo to put melted cheese on your seat and then run and hide. He would also be the one to be too shy to even be introduced to something as harmless as a puppy (although he has an odd affection for kittens). His favorite things to spend time with are little flying bugs that habit the horde and his little glow mouse Archie. You can often see him chasing the terrified little-winged insects around until he lazily falls asleep on them, crushing them; that is when he is not rummaging through the horde pile or playing with Archie. Archie will just curl up under his wings and take a good nap.

Lore:
One morning, while the trees still drank the twilights dew, Boreli awoke. Upon a grand sundial the fae first opened his eyes, ancient and decrepit, yet still shining with magic and wonder. As he woke into this world he saw the sky, vast and blue hovering above him, the forest deep and wild, and the ocean free and powerful. And then his stomach growled. He immediately headed into the forest to look for little insects to eat, and found a small group of lightning bugs, and scooped them all up in his wing.Just then, another little glowing thing popped out from behind a great leaf, and pounced on Boreli's wing, and started nibbling away at the lightning bugs too. From that moment on, Archie the glowmouse and Boreli the fae have been inseparable.

A few days turned into weeks, and Boreli had no idea of how he appeared on the Sundial, or where his parents were... or who they were for that matter. But all he knew was that ancient place, the ruins near the Sundial were where he was to stay. One day however, Boreli and Archie heard a cry like none they had ever heard. It was coming from a skydancer, who was being shot through the sky from what seemed to be the shadow flight territory. Boreli (terrified of anything larger than a small cat) ran to hide behind a pillar. As the skydancer struck the ground, his armor was broken and flew off of him, and his beloved Rapier flung into the sea. Boreli looked on and saw that the great beast was unconscious, and giving an unsure look to Archie, Boreli walked foreward carefully to aid the fallen dragon. Using his knowledge of insects and having grabbed some trinkets along the way, he bound up the skydancers wounds, which were deep and would definatley scar. He put on some paste from a crushed beetle that was known to stop infection, and tied it all together with some black cloth he had found in a ruin.

As the skydancer awoke, he looked around at himself, and saw he had been patched up, "Who has done this", he said to the air. Boreli and Archie were back behind the pillar safely distanced from the larger dragon. "My name is Phantasm, I am in your debt, you can show yourself I mean you no injury." Boreli once again looked at Archies golden eyes with worry, and slowly flapped out of his hiding spot moving again twoard the larger dragon. "Thank you, very much for helping me. I have been at war with a few renegades from the Shadow Flight for a while, but they seemed to get me in an ambush, I do not remember much after that. What is your name?" Phantasm said with wide, cheery and thankful eyes. "Boreli, my name is Boreli, but I don't like big things like you, they are scary and terrifying. I much prefer bugs and mice." Boreli said, trying to make himself look bigger by swelling his chest. "Now, that is a funny thing to say while one tries to look larger don't you think?" Phantasm was conducted to chuckle a warm laugh that shook the very ground under Boreli's feet. "Now that you have helped me, I am in your debt. Seeing as my wounds will not heal for some time, and seeing how I have lost my sword, I hope you would not mind me traveling with you. I can protect you and your little friend, from any that would harm you." Boreli heard this and was comforted, and agreed to their partnership. In the last moment of their conversation, they agreed Boreli would be the leader since he was small and could hide quickly (or at least that was Boreli's idea) and Phantasm, being full of love and wisdom agreed to the little dragon's request, and honors it to this day.
wYQVCwV.gif
[center][size=7][b]LORE UNDER MASSIVE REWORK[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b31a/f/2016/276/3/a/lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png[/img][/center] [center] [center][size=7][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=315774&tab=dragon&did=13388900]PHANTASM[/center][/url][/size] Phantasm is a bundle of kindness in a very terrifyingly striking package. His otherwise regal and benevolent countenance is not mirrored by his affection and curiosity. He spends most of his time playing with his trunker, making sure it's fed and entertained. He is the emissary of this clan, meaning that in any confrontation he would be the one to mend the ties between us and our partner clans. [columns] [columns] [font=candara] [b]Lore Story:[/b] Phantasm was in the middle of the Shadow Flight, admiring the beauty in the bio luminescent fungi, when suddenly he heard a screech. His armor clanked together as he took to the air and drew his sword as quick as a blink. As he rounded a bend of thickly wooded trees, he saw what made the noise. A new hatchling was being attacked brutally by several adult wildclaws. His blood boiled with rage, and his normally glowing yellow eyes darkened to a muted yellow, he pounced. He shot out across the field low to the ground at the speed of sound, *BANG* he slid into the first of the three wildclaws and took him out, then turned to the other two. They fled. The hatchling lay there on the ground whimpering, and Phantasm rushed to him sheathing his sword, "Are you alright little one?" Phantasm said with the tender care of a grandfather. Chuckling came from the small dragon curled up on the floor. Phantasm immediatley realized the mistake me made, magick cracked around him like the snapping of bones and the world started to morph. He was in the den of a witch, and she had him completely unable to fight back. As the reality of the world around him fell back into order he saw that he had rushed right into a cave, now barricaded shut. The witch looked at him under her cowl "Ha... you are such a fool to have come to the aid of such a feeble thing, how pitiful." Phantasm went to grab his sword but he could not, his movements were slow, ragged and painful. "I have taken the one thing that made you a swift protecter love, your speed and agility. I have taken them and now they are mine to do with as I please" The bogsneak witch held up a small vial of glowing yellow energy, pulsing like the beat of a heart. "No! You have no right to do this, I will vanquish you like all those in the past who have brought harm to me or my loved ones, your magic is no exception you vile bogsneak!" The witch laughed louder, "Dear I beielve you are mistaken, I have already won... children, destroy him." Just at that moment the three wildclaws were back, and they surged up to Phantasm with malice in their hearts. Phantasm lost consiousness as the wildclaws finally retreated from their beating, and the witch recited a mantra and sent Phantasm shooting through the rock in the cave and out into the open air. It was then, as he saw the glow of the bottle containing his swiftness that he lost consiousness. When he awoke, he had landed back in his home flight's territory, the Light Flight had always been a beautiful place, but now he could see that some kindhearted dragon had gone out of their way to bandage up his wounds. He saw his armor was cracked and broken, and he realized now that his sword must have flown from his side and of the cliffs of the Light Flight domain and into the ocean. He called out, "Who has done this", he said to the air. Boreli and Archie were back behind the pillar safely distanced from the larger dragon. "My name is Phantasm, I am in your debt, you can show yourself I mean you no injury." Boreli once again looked at Archie's golden eyes with worry, and slowly flapped out of his hiding spot. "Thank you, very much for helping me. I have been at war with a few renegades from the Shadow Flight for a while, but they seemed to get me in an ambush, I do not remember much after that. What is your name?" Phantasm said with wide, cheery and thankful eyes. "Boreli, my name is Boreli, but I don't like big things like you, they are scary and terrifying. I much prefer bugs and mice." Boreli said, trying to make himself look bigger by swelling his chest. "Now, that is a funny thing to say while one tries to look larger don't you think?" Phantasm was conducted to chuckle a warm laugh that shook the very ground under Boreli's feet. "Now that you have helped me, I am in your debt. Seeing as my wounds will not heal for some time, and seeing how I have lost my sword, I hope you would not mind me traveling with you. I can protect you and your little friend, from any that would harm you." Boreli heard this and was comforted, and agreed to their partnership. But the agreed Boreli would be the leader, since he was small and could hide quickly (or at least that was Boreli's idea) and Phantasm, being full of love and wisdom agreed to the little dragons request, and honors it to this day.
LORE UNDER MASSIVE REWORK

Phantasm is a bundle of kindness in a very terrifyingly striking package. His otherwise regal and benevolent countenance is not mirrored by his affection and curiosity. He spends most of his time playing with his trunker, making sure it's fed and entertained. He is the emissary of this clan, meaning that in any confrontation he would be the one to mend the ties between us and our partner clans.

Lore Story:
Phantasm was in the middle of the Shadow Flight, admiring the beauty in the bio luminescent fungi, when suddenly he heard a screech. His armor clanked together as he took to the air and drew his sword as quick as a blink. As he rounded a bend of thickly wooded trees, he saw what made the noise. A new hatchling was being attacked brutally by several adult wildclaws. His blood boiled with rage, and his normally glowing yellow eyes darkened to a muted yellow, he pounced. He shot out across the field low to the ground at the speed of sound, *BANG* he slid into the first of the three wildclaws and took him out, then turned to the other two. They fled.

The hatchling lay there on the ground whimpering, and Phantasm rushed to him sheathing his sword, "Are you alright little one?" Phantasm said with the tender care of a grandfather. Chuckling came from the small dragon curled up on the floor. Phantasm immediatley realized the mistake me made, magick cracked around him like the snapping of bones and the world started to morph. He was in the den of a witch, and she had him completely unable to fight back. As the reality of the world around him fell back into order he saw that he had rushed right into a cave, now barricaded shut. The witch looked at him under her cowl "Ha... you are such a fool to have come to the aid of such a feeble thing, how pitiful." Phantasm went to grab his sword but he could not, his movements were slow, ragged and painful. "I have taken the one thing that made you a swift protecter love, your speed and agility. I have taken them and now they are mine to do with as I please" The bogsneak witch held up a small vial of glowing yellow energy, pulsing like the beat of a heart. "No! You have no right to do this, I will vanquish you like all those in the past who have brought harm to me or my loved ones, your magic is no exception you vile bogsneak!" The witch laughed louder, "Dear I beielve you are mistaken, I have already won... children, destroy him." Just at that moment the three wildclaws were back, and they surged up to Phantasm with malice in their hearts. Phantasm lost consiousness as the wildclaws finally retreated from their beating, and the witch recited a mantra and sent Phantasm shooting through the rock in the cave and out into the open air. It was then, as he saw the glow of the bottle containing his swiftness that he lost consiousness.

When he awoke, he had landed back in his home flight's territory, the Light Flight had always been a beautiful place, but now he could see that some kindhearted dragon had gone out of their way to bandage up his wounds. He saw his armor was cracked and broken, and he realized now that his sword must have flown from his side and of the cliffs of the Light Flight domain and into the ocean. He called out, "Who has done this", he said to the air. Boreli and Archie were back behind the pillar safely distanced from the larger dragon. "My name is Phantasm, I am in your debt, you can show yourself I mean you no injury." Boreli once again looked at Archie's golden eyes with worry, and slowly flapped out of his hiding spot. "Thank you, very much for helping me. I have been at war with a few renegades from the Shadow Flight for a while, but they seemed to get me in an ambush, I do not remember much after that. What is your name?" Phantasm said with wide, cheery and thankful eyes. "Boreli, my name is Boreli, but I don't like big things like you, they are scary and terrifying. I much prefer bugs and mice." Boreli said, trying to make himself look bigger by swelling his chest. "Now, that is a funny thing to say while one tries to look larger don't you think?" Phantasm was conducted to chuckle a warm laugh that shook the very ground under Boreli's feet. "Now that you have helped me, I am in your debt. Seeing as my wounds will not heal for some time, and seeing how I have lost my sword, I hope you would not mind me traveling with you. I can protect you and your little friend, from any that would harm you." Boreli heard this and was comforted, and agreed to their partnership. But the agreed Boreli would be the leader, since he was small and could hide quickly (or at least that was Boreli's idea) and Phantasm, being full of love and wisdom agreed to the little dragons request, and honors it to this day.
wYQVCwV.gif
[center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b31a/f/2016/276/3/a/lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png[/img][/center] [center] [center][size=7][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=315774&tab=dragon&did=33966764]ATLAS[/center][/url] The humming of an ancient melody slowly shifted through Atlas, all the way down to his bones. Atlas is a child of the stars, he loves to stay up all night looking at the intricate patterns, and mapping the way forward for himself and his friends. He spends most of his time clumsily trying to navigate during the day, when he is normally asleep, and carefully tracing the stars to guide his companions while they sleep. His familiar, a small bunny spirit nick-named Voltaire helps guide his day to day activities so that the very scatter-brained snapper is able to do more than just sit and sleep or stare at the stars, and Voltaire also helps him not trip and fall on Boreli from time to time by nuzzling up next to him and gracefully pushing him upright. Atlas descends from dragons that thrum with magic, and their magic is so palpable that it can be felt in the soft hum that rides through his being. [columns] [font=candara] [b]Lore Story:[/b] [i]The last thing that Atlas remembers is the smooth and dark incantation of the witch who imprisoned him.[/i] *Crack* There was nothing beyond that, just darkness. *Snap* There is always this darkness, this dreaded, horrid darkness. *Crack* Brightness gleamed on the backs of Atlas' eyelids, and he finally awoke from his slumber to see the faces of two very concerned dragons, one fae and one injured skydancer. Dazed by the sunset, he glared on at the two dragons in complete confusion and tried to move. His movement was barred by the vines that had grown over him, and the pebbles that had attatched themselves to his beautiful usually glittering hide. "Who are you?" said the skydancer to Atlas, "I am me, but who are you?" Atlas said in an attempt to be witty. At this point, the Snapper realized that the little white and yellow fae with the odd trinkets had dissapeared. "At any case, I am Phantasm of Clan.. uh... well we don't really have a name yet. But me and my small companion have been travelling for a few weeks now in this the flight territory, and just this eve realized that you were imprisoned in what looked like quite the bundle of rocks and vines. How long have you been there?" Phantasm spoke with some kind of regalia about him, Atlas surmised that this must mean he was a noble. "I am Atlas, son of Strix and Aegis. Descendant of Scy, a shadow dragon lost to time, I am a teller of fortunes and navigator. And I was imprisoned however many months ago, by a cruel witch from the shadow flight, a bogsneak, named Rhuina." Phantasm was taken aback by this statement, "What do you mean a witch from the shadow flight? Surely she is not the one who took my swiftness!" Atlas understood what was occuring, and looked to the sky. The small stars were starting to float into view out of the dark abyss of the heavens and like drops of sunlight on a black dragons wing they swirled in Atlas' eyes and told him this fortune "The witch you seek is the same as the first, and also the last may be currently small and only the rocks can speak how they want to, you may never speak again to whom you seek." Ignoring the second part of the fortune (which most of the time was wrong anyways) Atlas told Phantasm that they were attacked by the same witch, who took Atlas' ability to look to the sky, and stole Phantasm swiftness. Boreli poked a small head out from under Phantasm's wing, and said in short, "If you are friendly and kind as you seem, I can bear the fact that your so... um... well big. And you can guide us through the different flights with your knowledge of the sky! Right? Oh dear I hope so..." Atlas gave a snort and said with gusto "I am from a line of dragons drenched in magic! I shall guide the path in front of you with ease and grace!" And from that day foreward, Atlas joined the Clan unnamed, alongside Boreli and Phantasm. [center]----+----[/center] [columns] [font=candara] Atlas gazes at the stars so late into the night, that he is often dead tired during the day, and with the help of the small spirit of light, named Voltaire, he navigates his clanmates during the day. However, he has been having a hard time with his fortunes, since most of them are asked for during the day, when Atlas cannot see the stars. One account of this is when Phantasm asked for the next danger they would face, and Atlas said, "You will face the three heads of stone ready and willing to fight, while the painted sky falls at your feet the life of the flowers will subside and the dew opens to the new night." But as Atlas was saying that Phantasm tripped on three stones, and his face smashed to the ground into a patch of stinky musk flowers. As Atlas finished his fortune and looked down at the fallen Phantasm, his eyes darted from side to side and then looked up, acting like he saw nothing and also acting as though deep in thought. All while Boreli and Archie his glowmouse died laughing.

The humming of an ancient melody slowly shifted through Atlas, all the way down to his bones. Atlas is a child of the stars, he loves to stay up all night looking at the intricate patterns, and mapping the way forward for himself and his friends. He spends most of his time clumsily trying to navigate during the day, when he is normally asleep, and carefully tracing the stars to guide his companions while they sleep. His familiar, a small bunny spirit nick-named Voltaire helps guide his day to day activities so that the very scatter-brained snapper is able to do more than just sit and sleep or stare at the stars, and Voltaire also helps him not trip and fall on Boreli from time to time by nuzzling up next to him and gracefully pushing him upright. Atlas descends from dragons that thrum with magic, and their magic is so palpable that it can be felt in the soft hum that rides through his being.

Lore Story:
The last thing that Atlas remembers is the smooth and dark incantation of the witch who imprisoned him. *Crack* There was nothing beyond that, just darkness. *Snap* There is always this darkness, this dreaded, horrid darkness. *Crack* Brightness gleamed on the backs of Atlas' eyelids, and he finally awoke from his slumber to see the faces of two very concerned dragons, one fae and one injured skydancer. Dazed by the sunset, he glared on at the two dragons in complete confusion and tried to move. His movement was barred by the vines that had grown over him, and the pebbles that had attatched themselves to his beautiful usually glittering hide.

"Who are you?" said the skydancer to Atlas, "I am me, but who are you?" Atlas said in an attempt to be witty. At this point, the Snapper realized that the little white and yellow fae with the odd trinkets had dissapeared. "At any case, I am Phantasm of Clan.. uh... well we don't really have a name yet. But me and my small companion have been travelling for a few weeks now in this the flight territory, and just this eve realized that you were imprisoned in what looked like quite the bundle of rocks and vines. How long have you been there?" Phantasm spoke with some kind of regalia about him, Atlas surmised that this must mean he was a noble. "I am Atlas, son of Strix and Aegis. Descendant of Scy, a shadow dragon lost to time, I am a teller of fortunes and navigator. And I was imprisoned however many months ago, by a cruel witch from the shadow flight, a bogsneak, named Rhuina." Phantasm was taken aback by this statement, "What do you mean a witch from the shadow flight? Surely she is not the one who took my swiftness!" Atlas understood what was occuring, and looked to the sky. The small stars were starting to float into view out of the dark abyss of the heavens and like drops of sunlight on a black dragons wing they swirled in Atlas' eyes and told him this fortune "The witch you seek is the same as the first, and also the last may be currently small and only the rocks can speak how they want to, you may never speak again to whom you seek." Ignoring the second part of the fortune (which most of the time was wrong anyways) Atlas told Phantasm that they were attacked by the same witch, who took Atlas' ability to look to the sky, and stole Phantasm swiftness.

Boreli poked a small head out from under Phantasm's wing, and said in short, "If you are friendly and kind as you seem, I can bear the fact that your so... um... well big. And you can guide us through the different flights with your knowledge of the sky! Right? Oh dear I hope so..." Atlas gave a snort and said with gusto "I am from a line of dragons drenched in magic! I shall guide the path in front of you with ease and grace!"

And from that day foreward, Atlas joined the Clan unnamed, alongside Boreli and Phantasm.

----+----

Atlas gazes at the stars so late into the night, that he is often dead tired during the day, and with the help of the small spirit of light, named Voltaire, he navigates his clanmates during the day. However, he has been having a hard time with his fortunes, since most of them are asked for during the day, when Atlas cannot see the stars. One account of this is when Phantasm asked for the next danger they would face, and Atlas said, "You will face the three heads of stone ready and willing to fight, while the painted sky falls at your feet the life of the flowers will subside and the dew opens to the new night." But as Atlas was saying that Phantasm tripped on three stones, and his face smashed to the ground into a patch of stinky musk flowers. As Atlas finished his fortune and looked down at the fallen Phantasm, his eyes darted from side to side and then looked up, acting like he saw nothing and also acting as though deep in thought. All while Boreli and Archie his glowmouse died laughing.
wYQVCwV.gif
[center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b31a/f/2016/276/3/a/lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png[/img][/center] [center] [center][size=7][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=315774&tab=dragon&did=45278482]ORION[/center][/url] Orion is shy when you first get to know him, but once you learn his past and his future, you see the gentle stargazer that has stolen my heart. He is soft with his words and listens closely when his mentor Atlas goes to teach him something important, he never knows when to stop working on his star charts and sometimes Boreli or Xylon will steal his ink so that he is forced to take a break. He loves the world and everything in it, but his love for the stars is much deeper, it goes through his flesh, and into his soul. [columns] [font=candara] [b]Lore Story:[/b] [i]Orion, child of the stars. As a young dragon, Orion grew up under the Reedcleft hills and the Cloudsong Kites, as he aged he grew to love the stars he saw poking their way through the clouds and kites. When he grew of age he wandered near and far to be as close to the stars as he could, but luck did not favor our child of the sky. Orion was taken by dragon slave traders from the Plaguebringer's cursed homeland and was a prisoner for four years upon a caravan riding the Scarred Wasteland. Putrid air and Smog flew into the air and clotted out the sky. Orion fell deep into despair as his only source of life slipped from his gaze. This was when he decided to make himself a reminder of his beloved stars. Every night, Orion closed his eyes and dreamed of what the stars looked like, he had measured and calculated every constellation and knew every dot in that night sky. Then he scratched the constellations into his body, for two years he spent every night recreating the beautiful sky he had once known, yet this time it was not stardust that portrayed the spectacular array, but flesh and blood. During a siege of the land the slave drivers were forced into the Sea of a thousand Currents, all of them nearly drowned, but as fate would have it the Lightweavers children saw Orion and saw the patchwork of scars that covered his body and brought him into the Sunbeam Ruins, nursing him back to health for a few months until he gained back his strength. After he had recovered enough to stand and walk, he headed outside the ruin they had nursed him to health inside of. Finally, after four years of darkness, Orion sat on the grass and stared at his stars. He wept to himself as he saw their radiance, and he wept because of the thing he had become. What he thought were stars now looked like sickining wounds, a reminder of his imprisonment in the wateland. He wept for what he once was, and what he will never be. Then, as the moon shined through the clouds his scars burned as the light met them. The mother Lightweaver had witnessed this sad scene, and banished were the wounds of the Plague and in their place, Lightweaver replaced scars with starlight to embrace Orion until his final days, to cover his pain and to guide his nights. He now was as radiant as the night sky he so loved, he wept once more, but this time not for the past and the monsters he had faced, but for the future of beauty and light that lay within him now, he would never forget what the Lightweaver had done. On a particularily groggy day for Altas, as he had been looking up at the stars since the night before, he walked to a local market in the Ruins to aquire some food for the Clan Apollo. At a stand selling maps, he found Orion, scribbling away at what looked like an attempt at a constellation Altlas was studying the night before. "What do you work on this fine morning?" Said Atlas with a deep echo, Orion looked up suprized at the voice, "Oh, um.. nothing sir, just some scribbles. If you would like to purchase a peice of my artwork feel free to browse." Orion pointed to the table in front of him, where lie paintings of his travels, of cliffs and clouds and kites. So exquisitely drawn that Atlas' eyes widened at the sight. "My boy, did you draw these?" Atlas said with amazement. Orion also noticed the starchart that Atlas was carrying under his wing, and Atlas pursuaded Orion to abandon his stand and come to Clan Apollo, where Orion can learn about the stars and hunt for hidden artifacts with other dragons who will cherish him. And with that, Orion became the apprentace of Atlas, and neither of them slept during the nighttime ever again.

Orion is shy when you first get to know him, but once you learn his past and his future, you see the gentle stargazer that has stolen my heart. He is soft with his words and listens closely when his mentor Atlas goes to teach him something important, he never knows when to stop working on his star charts and sometimes Boreli or Xylon will steal his ink so that he is forced to take a break. He loves the world and everything in it, but his love for the stars is much deeper, it goes through his flesh, and into his soul.

Lore Story:
Orion, child of the stars. As a young dragon, Orion grew up under the Reedcleft hills and the Cloudsong Kites, as he aged he grew to love the stars he saw poking their way through the clouds and kites. When he grew of age he wandered near and far to be as close to the stars as he could, but luck did not favor our child of the sky. Orion was taken by dragon slave traders from the Plaguebringer's cursed homeland and was a prisoner for four years upon a caravan riding the Scarred Wasteland. Putrid air and Smog flew into the air and clotted out the sky. Orion fell deep into despair as his only source of life slipped from his gaze. This was when he decided to make himself a reminder of his beloved stars. Every night, Orion closed his eyes and dreamed of what the stars looked like, he had measured and calculated every constellation and knew every dot in that night sky. Then he scratched the constellations into his body, for two years he spent every night recreating the beautiful sky he had once known, yet this time it was not stardust that portrayed the spectacular array, but flesh and blood. During a siege of the land the slave drivers were forced into the Sea of a thousand Currents, all of them nearly drowned, but as fate would have it the Lightweavers children saw Orion and saw the patchwork of scars that covered his body and brought him into the Sunbeam Ruins, nursing him back to health for a few months until he gained back his strength. After he had recovered enough to stand and walk, he headed outside the ruin they had nursed him to health inside of. Finally, after four years of darkness, Orion sat on the grass and stared at his stars. He wept to himself as he saw their radiance, and he wept because of the thing he had become. What he thought were stars now looked like sickining wounds, a reminder of his imprisonment in the wateland. He wept for what he once was, and what he will never be. Then, as the moon shined through the clouds his scars burned as the light met them. The mother Lightweaver had witnessed this sad scene, and banished were the wounds of the Plague and in their place, Lightweaver replaced scars with starlight to embrace Orion until his final days, to cover his pain and to guide his nights. He now was as radiant as the night sky he so loved, he wept once more, but this time not for the past and the monsters he had faced, but for the future of beauty and light that lay within him now, he would never forget what the Lightweaver had done.

On a particularily groggy day for Altas, as he had been looking up at the stars since the night before, he walked to a local market in the Ruins to aquire some food for the Clan Apollo. At a stand selling maps, he found Orion, scribbling away at what looked like an attempt at a constellation Altlas was studying the night before. "What do you work on this fine morning?" Said Atlas with a deep echo, Orion looked up suprized at the voice, "Oh, um.. nothing sir, just some scribbles. If you would like to purchase a peice of my artwork feel free to browse." Orion pointed to the table in front of him, where lie paintings of his travels, of cliffs and clouds and kites. So exquisitely drawn that Atlas' eyes widened at the sight. "My boy, did you draw these?" Atlas said with amazement. Orion also noticed the starchart that Atlas was carrying under his wing, and Atlas pursuaded Orion to abandon his stand and come to Clan Apollo, where Orion can learn about the stars and hunt for hidden artifacts with other dragons who will cherish him. And with that, Orion became the apprentace of Atlas, and neither of them slept during the nighttime ever again.
wYQVCwV.gif
Reserved
Reserved
wYQVCwV.gif
Reserved
Reserved
wYQVCwV.gif
Reserved
Reserved
wYQVCwV.gif
Reserved
Reserved