Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dessert Winners Announced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@krokmou
@krokmou
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RAVkMiq.png[/img][b][size=5][u]Mini Contest #1 Winner![/u][/size][/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/RAVkMiq.png[/img][/center] @Yeehaw @Cheshly @Evonpire @Syceris @Doge420 @AuraBurn @catgame21234 Congratulations to [b]@GrandNagus[/b] for their excellent use of action and reaction steps in the [b]Plantain Processor 4000 (Mk2)[/b] [quote] Username: GrandNagus I.D.:227798 Machine Name: Plantain Processor 4000 (Mk2) Image: [img]https://s19.postimg.org/cnknps0r7/TCC.png[/img] Dessert being assembled: Charred Plantain bites Action and Reaction sequence: [LIST=1] [*]A plantain is dropped onto platform, which tips (like a see-saw), sliding the fruit onto a conveyor belt. The tipping action presses a button causing the laser to begin heating up (step 3). It also causes a small trapdoor to open, releasing a bouncy ball (step 2). [*]The plantain travels along the conveyor belt, and the bouncy ball released in the previous step bounces up and down on a springy platform attached to sharp blades (vengeful claws). This chops the fruit up into bite sized pieces. (The ball rolls off the platform once it stops bouncing). [*]The fruit is dropped onto a metal plate which is held up by partly inflated heat-resistant balloons. It's weight compresses the balloons, and moves the platform down. A button is pressed that activates the laser, and the fruit are nicely charred. The platform is also heated up by the laser and this heat is transferred to the balloons. The gas inside them expands and lifts the platform (the button is no longer being pressed so the laser turns off). The balloon to the right contains a different gas that expands more, so the platform is tilted and the plantains slide off into a chute. [*]The cooked pieces travel through a one way valve down the chute and fall into a dish that fits perfectly into the chute. [*]The weight of the fruit causes the dish to fall, and the difference in air pressure dispenses flavourful sauce onto the plantain. The dish falls into a serving window, ready for a hatchling to collect. [/LIST] List any FR items referenced: [item=plantain] [item=chrome laser head][item=vengeful claws] [/quote] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RAVkMiq.png[/img][b][size=5][u]Introducing Mini Contest #2![/u][/size][/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/RAVkMiq.png[/img][/center] [quote][center][b]Mini Contest #2:[/b] "The Cake War" July 17-22 [b]Start:[/b] July 17, 2017 [b]End:[/b] July 22, 2017 @23:59 site time [b]Challenge:[/b] Complete a dessert machine that involves the making of a [b]cake[/b] dessert [b]Prize:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Jaguar][item=Secondary Gene: Rosette] [i]1xPrimary Gene: Jaguar // 1x Secondary Gene: Rosette[/i][/center] [/quote] As a few final updates: [LIST] [*]Note that I am choosing the mini-contest winners myself, so any comments should be directed to me (the other two judges will join me in deliberating the final winners). [*]Only 6 more entries before the next new prize pack will be added! Halfway there! [*]The contest thread now has a signature link if you'd like to advertise for us! [/LIST]
RAVkMiq.pngMini Contest #1 Winner!RAVkMiq.png

@Yeehaw @Cheshly @Evonpire @Syceris @Doge420 @AuraBurn @catgame21234

Congratulations to @GrandNagus for their excellent use of action and reaction steps in the Plantain Processor 4000 (Mk2)
Quote:
Username: GrandNagus
I.D.:227798
Machine Name: Plantain Processor 4000 (Mk2)
Image:
TCC.png
Dessert being assembled: Charred Plantain bites
Action and Reaction sequence:
  1. A plantain is dropped onto platform, which tips (like a see-saw), sliding the fruit onto a conveyor belt. The tipping action presses a button causing the laser to begin heating up (step 3). It also causes a small trapdoor to open, releasing a bouncy ball (step 2).
  2. The plantain travels along the conveyor belt, and the bouncy ball released in the previous step bounces up and down on a springy platform attached to sharp blades (vengeful claws). This chops the fruit up into bite sized pieces. (The ball rolls off the platform once it stops bouncing).
  3. The fruit is dropped onto a metal plate which is held up by partly inflated heat-resistant balloons. It's weight compresses the balloons, and moves the platform down. A button is pressed that activates the laser, and the fruit are nicely charred. The platform is also heated up by the laser and this heat is transferred to the balloons. The gas inside them expands and lifts the platform (the button is no longer being pressed so the laser turns off). The balloon to the right contains a different gas that expands more, so the platform is tilted and the plantains slide off into a chute.
  4. The cooked pieces travel through a one way valve down the chute and fall into a dish that fits perfectly into the chute.
  5. The weight of the fruit causes the dish to fall, and the difference in air pressure dispenses flavourful sauce onto the plantain. The dish falls into a serving window, ready for a hatchling to collect.
List any FR items referenced: Plantain Chrome Laser Head Vengeful Claws

RAVkMiq.pngIntroducing Mini Contest #2!RAVkMiq.png
Quote:
Mini Contest #2: "The Cake War" July 17-22

Start: July 17, 2017
End: July 22, 2017 @23:59 site time

Challenge: Complete a dessert machine that involves the making of a cake dessert

Prize:
Primary Gene: Jaguar Secondary Gene: Rosette
1xPrimary Gene: Jaguar // 1x Secondary Gene: Rosette

As a few final updates:
  • Note that I am choosing the mini-contest winners myself, so any comments should be directed to me (the other two judges will join me in deliberating the final winners).
  • Only 6 more entries before the next new prize pack will be added! Halfway there!
  • The contest thread now has a signature link if you'd like to advertise for us!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
This is beyond my scope, but it's SO cute and SO cool, I gotta bump you! Up you go, SCIENCE RULES!
This is beyond my scope, but it's SO cute and SO cool, I gotta bump you! Up you go, SCIENCE RULES!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@M00nKnight Bookmarking this!
@M00nKnight Bookmarking this!
Username: Wendicat I.D.: 283824 [b]Machine Name:[/b] Berry Special Juicer 2000 [b]Image[/b]:[img]http://i.imgur.com/LI9XEOY.png[/img] Dessert being assembled: Summer Sugarmelon Smoothie [b]Action and Reaction sequence:[/b] 1. A slice of Sugarmelon is dropped into the top of the machine, starling the basilisk 2. The grouse basilisk, as they are easily startled, stomps the melon to a pulp. Once it is stomped on enough, the juice can pass through the mesh strainer. 3. The juice goes through the slide, passing through the other mesh strainers until it is strained. 4. The remaining juice sits in a tank with honey and blue roses to get the taste of honey and blueberries. 5. Once thirsty, open the tap and drink! [b]List any FR items referenced:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/4324.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/2413.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/22381.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/14442.png[/img]
Username: Wendicat
I.D.: 283824
Machine Name: Berry Special Juicer 2000
Image:LI9XEOY.png
Dessert being assembled: Summer Sugarmelon Smoothie
1. A slice of Sugarmelon is dropped into the top of the machine, starling the basilisk
2. The grouse basilisk, as they are easily startled, stomps the melon to a pulp. Once it is stomped on enough, the juice can pass through the mesh strainer.
3. The juice goes through the slide, passing through the other mesh strainers until it is strained.
4. The remaining juice sits in a tank with honey and blue roses to get the taste of honey and blueberries.
5. Once thirsty, open the tap and drink!
List any FR items referenced:
4324.png 2413.png 22381.png 14442.png
fWvnIrG.png
@Wendicat Entry received!
@Wendicat Entry received!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Ohmigosh sqeaking in! [quote][b]Username:[/b] ErthisiaKay [b]I.D.[/b]:321717 [b]Machine Name[/b]: Cake-a-baker3000 [b]Image[/b]:[img]http://i.imgur.com/Vx9jeyG.jpg[/img] [b]Dessert being assembled[/b]: Centaur nut cake with sugarmelon icing [b]Action and Reaction sequence:[/b] 1. Cake ingredients placed in CAKE funnel (Such as reefsnail egg, milk, butter, centaur nut mix) 2. Ingredients move down chute 3. PocketMouse running on wheel mixes ingredients 4. A timer connected to both the mixer and oven opens the mixer hatch every 30min 5. Cake batter is poured into oven mould. Once timer goes off again in 30min it is jettisoned to the conveyor belt 6. PocketMouse running along conveyor belt moved the cake along it 7. Icing ingredients placed into ICING funnel (Such as sugarmelon) 8. Lasers affixed to icing machine know when a cake is under the piper 9. Icing is piped every 10s onto cake until leftermost laser is triggered 10. Cake deposited in box 11. Take your freshly made cake! [b]List any FR items referenced:[/b] [item=Frosted Pocketmouse] [item=Reefsnail egg] [item=Centaur Nut Mix] [item=Sugarmelon] [/quote][b][/b] *Phew. Did I make it? XD Sorry for the poor drawing! *EDIT: I hit post instead of prieview the first time. xD Rotating img and filling in info.
Ohmigosh sqeaking in!
Quote:
Username: ErthisiaKay
I.D.:321717
Machine Name: Cake-a-baker3000
Image:Vx9jeyG.jpg
Dessert being assembled: Centaur nut cake with sugarmelon icing
1. Cake ingredients placed in CAKE funnel (Such as reefsnail egg, milk, butter, centaur nut mix)
2. Ingredients move down chute
3. PocketMouse running on wheel mixes ingredients
4. A timer connected to both the mixer and oven opens the mixer hatch every 30min
5. Cake batter is poured into oven mould. Once timer goes off again in 30min it is jettisoned to the conveyor belt
6. PocketMouse running along conveyor belt moved the cake along it
7. Icing ingredients placed into ICING funnel (Such as sugarmelon)
8. Lasers affixed to icing machine know when a cake is under the piper
9. Icing is piped every 10s onto cake until leftermost laser is triggered
10. Cake deposited in box
11. Take your freshly made cake!

Frosted Pocketmouse Reefsnail Egg Centaur Nut Mix Sugarmelon

*Phew. Did I make it? XD Sorry for the poor drawing!
*EDIT: I hit post instead of prieview the first time. xD Rotating img and filling in info.
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
Username: spicewitch I.D.: 307870 Machine Name: Cake Machine Image: [img]http://i.imgur.com/QgtGMAu.png[/img] Dessert being assembled: Sea Berry Cake Action and Reaction sequence: [LIST=1] [*]Step 1. The [b]Tracker Engine[/b] powers the wisk to mix the ingredients into a batter. [*]Step 2. [b]Seaberry[/b] seemed like a nice flavor of cake to bring to a beach themed party! Here, the mixing bowl from step 1 pours the batter into two pans on top of a conveyor belt to begin the baking process. [*]Step 3. [b]Flamerest Embers[/b] in the oven bake the cakes. [*]Step 4. A gentle [b]Winter Wind[/b] cools the cakes before they can be frosted. [*]Step 5. An [b]Expertly-Crafted Spear[/b] makes the perfect tool to frost the finished cakes. [/LIST] All done! List any FR items referenced: [item=Tracker Engine] [item=Seaberry] [item=Flamerest Embers] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Expertly-Crafted Spear]
Username: spicewitch
I.D.: 307870
Machine Name: Cake Machine
Image: QgtGMAu.png
Dessert being assembled: Sea Berry Cake
  1. Step 1. The Tracker Engine powers the wisk to mix the ingredients into a batter.
  2. Step 2. Seaberry seemed like a nice flavor of cake to bring to a beach themed party! Here, the mixing bowl from step 1 pours the batter into two pans on top of a conveyor belt to begin the baking process.
  3. Step 3. Flamerest Embers in the oven bake the cakes.
  4. Step 4. A gentle Winter Wind cools the cakes before they can be frosted.
  5. Step 5. An Expertly-Crafted Spear makes the perfect tool to frost the finished cakes.

All done!

Tracker Engine Seaberry Flamerest Embers Winter Wind Expertly-Crafted Spear
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
@spicewitch

try imgur
@spicewitch

try imgur
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234

Is my image not showing up for you? That's odd, I can see it.

Nevermind, I see what you mean. It should be fixed now. :)
@catgame21234

Is my image not showing up for you? That's odd, I can see it.

Nevermind, I see what you mean. It should be fixed now. :)
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8