Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | :Distant Memories:Dragon Bio's:
[item=Empty Inkwell][center][font=FangSong][size=7]Welcome to SladeyLycon's Distant Memories[/size][/font] ___________________________________________________________ [font=BookAntiqua][size=4]The name is Slade, you may call me Sladey. Welcome to Distant Memories, a place where I recall your dragons past and make a record of it for all to see. [/size][/font] [center][font=BookAntiqua][size=6][i][u]What I Do[/u][/i][/size][/font][center] [font=BookAntiqua][size=4][font=BookAntiqua][size=4]I write short bio’s for your dragons or even give them a short story to make your dragons feel more alive. A dragon without a backstory is kind of dull, make it the savior of the clan then you got yourself a live character. To help me create these stories and history bio’s I use some small details of your dragons including the name, age, clothing, and even small events you want your dragon to participate in such as a blood lusting battle between two rival clans.[/size][/font] [/size][/font] [center][font=Century][size=6][i][u]How to Order[/u][/i][/size][/font][center] [center][font=Century][size=4]1. Message me with details about your dragon and include any events you would like included and a bbcode/link to your dragon. 2.Give a me price range and we'll go from there 3. That's it![/size][/font][center] [center][font=Century][size=6][i][u]Important[/u][/i][/size][/font][center] [center][font=Century][size=4]1. I can decline a request 2. Please give me more than a few days to complete your request, I can be busy and writing takes longer than a few hours 3. If you feel I'm taking too long with the requested content send me a message and I will give you an update on the status of the content 4. I do not accept items. Treasure and Gems only. 5. If unhappy with the content I will do my best to fix it until you are satisfied. 6. You can pay at the beginning or the end 7. Content (except a brief teaser)will be withheld until payment is recieved[/size][/font][center] [center][font=Century][size=6][i][u]Special[/u][/i][/size][/font][center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2215157#post_2215157]Make sure to check out Twisted Mystix for all your dragon bio banner needs[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/qNf31VR.png[/img]
Empty Inkwell
Welcome to SladeyLycon's Distant Memories

What I Do
I write short bio’s for your dragons or even give them a short story to make your dragons feel more alive. A dragon without a backstory is kind of dull, make it the savior of the clan then you got yourself a live character. To help me create these stories and history bio’s I use some small details of your dragons including the name, age, clothing, and even small events you want your dragon to participate in such as a blood lusting battle between two rival clans.

How to Order
1. Message me with details about your dragon and include any events you would like included and a bbcode/link to your dragon.
2.Give a me price range and we'll go from there
3. That's it!

Important
1. I can decline a request
2. Please give me more than a few days to complete your request, I can be busy and writing takes longer than a few hours
3. If you feel I'm taking too long with the requested content send me a message and I will give you an update on the status of the content
4. I do not accept items. Treasure and Gems only.
5. If unhappy with the content I will do my best to fix it until you are satisfied.
6. You can pay at the beginning or the end
7. Content (except a brief teaser)will be withheld until payment is recieved
OoXVEgr.jpg
Ping List
@ZombiNibbles
Ping List
@ZombiNibbles
OoXVEgr.jpg