Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan looking for alliances!
1 2 3 4 5
@Reflets
lets do it then!! :D we are happy to have this opportunity to be of another clans alliances.
@Reflets
lets do it then!! :D we are happy to have this opportunity to be of another clans alliances.
3nbT5vU.png dHqJPO7.png
@Reflets

Indeed! There are so many possibilities at the moment with my clan, but the whole idea of my lore atm is that Wind, Fire, and Lightning are at a war against Ice. Apparently, Icewarden wants to conquer the closest lands so he can expand his Southern Icefield. Clans who are allied to Ice and tied to the god are a trouble to those three different element. Apparently, this lore started when I realized that Ice dragons can be good pirates, and because no other lore in my mind was able to appear. I acknowledge that it sounds like dominance, but the only difference is that Icewarden is just... living on a small ice island (like Antarctica) and wants to actually expand his existence. So there are many traitors and betrayals that can happen in my lore, and its actually done in one dragon bio with Xiulan!

I hope this isn't too much? xD
@Reflets

Indeed! There are so many possibilities at the moment with my clan, but the whole idea of my lore atm is that Wind, Fire, and Lightning are at a war against Ice. Apparently, Icewarden wants to conquer the closest lands so he can expand his Southern Icefield. Clans who are allied to Ice and tied to the god are a trouble to those three different element. Apparently, this lore started when I realized that Ice dragons can be good pirates, and because no other lore in my mind was able to appear. I acknowledge that it sounds like dominance, but the only difference is that Icewarden is just... living on a small ice island (like Antarctica) and wants to actually expand his existence. So there are many traitors and betrayals that can happen in my lore, and its actually done in one dragon bio with Xiulan!

I hope this isn't too much? xD
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
@Reflets

Ahh I'm glad you like it!! But yea I'll add you to the profile as an ally!! I'd love to hear your stories and talk to you more about lore and how our clans could've allied ^^
@Reflets

Ahh I'm glad you like it!! But yea I'll add you to the profile as an ally!! I'd love to hear your stories and talk to you more about lore and how our clans could've allied ^^
6Be9IMi.png
@CoweringDeath
You've been added to my alliance list! c:

@Animatonica
No that's not too much at all! I love reading other clan's lore, it's very interesting to me to see other people's creativity! Luxanna is pretty negative towards dominance, so I imagine she'd probably side with your clan against the Icewarden :o Especially if there's fighting involved. Incandescence is a strong clan, but they always put peace and order before everything else! Surely there's a way to remind the Icewarden that he is just as big a piece of history as the other deities.
I'd be happy to ally c: !

@DevilsOasis
Great! I'll add you to mine too~ If I get any ideas I'll be sure to send them your way. I'm hoping to get to work on biographies after I finish creating outfits for all my characters, outfits really help me define what kind of personality the dragon has ;D; Also I looove to design stuff, I'm such a nerd. But if you get any ideas, let me know too! Azalea will be the keeper of alliances and how clans ally, so I'll most likely write things in her biography eventually~
@CoweringDeath
You've been added to my alliance list! c:

@Animatonica
No that's not too much at all! I love reading other clan's lore, it's very interesting to me to see other people's creativity! Luxanna is pretty negative towards dominance, so I imagine she'd probably side with your clan against the Icewarden :o Especially if there's fighting involved. Incandescence is a strong clan, but they always put peace and order before everything else! Surely there's a way to remind the Icewarden that he is just as big a piece of history as the other deities.
I'd be happy to ally c: !

@DevilsOasis
Great! I'll add you to mine too~ If I get any ideas I'll be sure to send them your way. I'm hoping to get to work on biographies after I finish creating outfits for all my characters, outfits really help me define what kind of personality the dragon has ;D; Also I looove to design stuff, I'm such a nerd. But if you get any ideas, let me know too! Azalea will be the keeper of alliances and how clans ally, so I'll most likely write things in her biography eventually~
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflets [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1271646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12717/1271646_350.png[/img] [/url] As Lord of the Empire Duvaimben, we would admire an alliance with Clan Incandescence. As a growing Empire, my people are focused in many differing tasks, multi-roles as some would put it. We have guards who are hunters on the side, guards that reside within the hatchery to keep an eye on our future, and many foragers, gardeners, musicians, and scavengers as well as other tiers of services. We have only one additional alliance with Emberash, due to a residing princess within our ranks, but she is adamant in her position as Ambassador strictly. Yet if you need any additional assistance in battles, aide, or trading we would love to hear from you.
@Reflets

1271646_350.png

As Lord of the Empire Duvaimben, we would admire an alliance with Clan Incandescence.
As a growing Empire, my people are focused in many differing tasks, multi-roles as some would put it.

We have guards who are hunters on the side, guards that reside within the hatchery to keep an eye on our future, and many foragers, gardeners, musicians, and scavengers as well as other tiers of services.

We have only one additional alliance with Emberash, due to a residing princess within our ranks, but she is adamant in her position as Ambassador strictly. Yet if you need any additional assistance in battles, aide, or trading we would love to hear from you.
@Reflets

Ooooo awesome!! And omg I love designing stuff too like gijinkas of my dragons :D they're so fun to draw, and I have to designate a dragon to track who would be the ambarassador for my clan so that'll be tough to figure out haha and I'll try to stay updated on whenever you update her information~ ^^
@Reflets

Ooooo awesome!! And omg I love designing stuff too like gijinkas of my dragons :D they're so fun to draw, and I have to designate a dragon to track who would be the ambarassador for my clan so that'll be tough to figure out haha and I'll try to stay updated on whenever you update her information~ ^^
6Be9IMi.png
@XaentheUndead (( Greetings! Apologies, I've been buried in work as of late and hardly have a chance to even tend to Flight Rising lately. ;D; )) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13189813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131899/13189813_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=century][size=4]With eyes shimmering bright as ever, the enthusiastic Imperial leaped at the offer. "Good day to you, Milord!" She dipped her head in a form of bowing, and flattened her large wings as well. "An alliance between our clans would prove most useful. While we desire to handle things peacefully, sometimes a scuffle or two can break out. Your aide would be very much appreciated in that case." She rolled her eyes back for a split second as she thought to herself, tapping one claw carefully on another. Then an idea appeared in her mind, "Trading could definitely be a strong point! Our Clan specializes in a rare case of Coatl-Kleptomania, we'd be happy to trade goods if asked. If you agree with becoming an alliance, then we do as well! What do you say?" A cheerful grin smirked across her face, discussion was always her favorite part of associating with other clans![/center]
@XaentheUndead
(( Greetings! Apologies, I've been buried in work as of late and hardly have a chance to even tend to Flight Rising lately. ;D; ))

13189813_350.png

With eyes shimmering bright as ever, the enthusiastic Imperial leaped at the offer. "Good day to you, Milord!" She dipped her head in a form of bowing, and flattened her large wings as well. "An alliance between our clans would prove most useful. While we desire to handle things peacefully, sometimes a scuffle or two can break out. Your aide would be very much appreciated in that case."

She rolled her eyes back for a split second as she thought to herself, tapping one claw carefully on another. Then an idea appeared in her mind, "Trading could definitely be a strong point! Our Clan specializes in a rare case of Coatl-Kleptomania, we'd be happy to trade goods if asked. If you agree with becoming an alliance, then we do as well! What do you say?" A cheerful grin smirked across her face, discussion was always her favorite part of associating with other clans!
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflets [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217508/21750735_350.png[/img] Narrowing her eyes at the light clan, Icthelies took in the vast variety of dragons. Despite breed variety in her own clan, most members were of the wind flight. As usual, she was taking leadership responsibilities, as Pax, her co-leader, was on her usual adventures. She let out a soft sigh, straightening her back to address them. "Hello. I'm representing the Whirlwind Clan. We heard your clan is in need of an alliance. We're willing to join you with peaceful intentions." She informs in a smooth tone. "That is, if you're willing to put up with our crazy clan."She grins at the other clan with a shrug. Here's to hoping the alliance will be negotiated smoothly. Icthelies would hate to use her claws if things didn't go as planned.
@Reflets

21750735_350.png

Narrowing her eyes at the light clan, Icthelies took in the vast variety of dragons. Despite breed variety in her own clan, most members were of the wind flight. As usual, she was taking leadership responsibilities, as Pax, her co-leader, was on her usual adventures. She let out a soft sigh, straightening her back to address them.

"Hello. I'm representing the Whirlwind Clan. We heard your clan is in need of an alliance. We're willing to join you with peaceful intentions." She informs in a smooth tone. "That is, if you're willing to put up with our crazy clan."She grins at the other clan with a shrug.

Here's to hoping the alliance will be negotiated smoothly. Icthelies would hate to use her claws if things didn't go as planned.
2172295b9523468118b7cd8b69c4ab8c.gif
@Reflets my clan is o so lonely and reclusive, so the leader is in search of some alliances.[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20084260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200843/20084260_350.png[/img] [/url] Maybe we can become allies? Id also love to help with lore, since my clan is still a WIP as well
@Reflets my clan is o so lonely and reclusive, so the leader is in search of some alliances.
20084260_350.png

Maybe we can become allies?
Id also love to help with lore, since my clan is still a WIP as well
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5