Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan looking for alliances!
1 2 3 4 5
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/323127/32312659p.png[/img][nextcol][color=mediumaquamarine]@Reflets, Our clan would love to form an alliance. [/columns]
32312659p.png @Reflets, Our clan would love to form an alliance.
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Reflets I'm just starting to finally do my lore so I'll put Clan EverSpring down for an Alliance!
@Reflets I'm just starting to finally do my lore so I'll put Clan EverSpring down for an Alliance!
Z7cgb70.png
@Reflets
i haven't roleplayed in forever :0 i'm willing to give it a shot but the quality of it will be pretty questionable, haha.
the people who can manage to get all their bios done without a problem confuse me. how do you write so much so well without just stopping randomly?? how do you know how to get words to work properly. i have so many questions
and sure!! feel free to send a friend request :00
@Reflets
i haven't roleplayed in forever :0 i'm willing to give it a shot but the quality of it will be pretty questionable, haha.
the people who can manage to get all their bios done without a problem confuse me. how do you write so much so well without just stopping randomly?? how do you know how to get words to work properly. i have so many questions
and sure!! feel free to send a friend request :00
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
@Lotuscatdragon
Great! I'll gladly add your clan to my alliance page~

@SamuelMaybird
Sure thing! I'll be happy to add your clan to my page as well. ^^

@cattima
Only if you're alright with it! And if we do, don't worry about quality, I'm such a dork I hardly notice errors or anything.
Right? Same! I'm actually revamping my biographies now and I've only finished one. 1 out of 50. Help me pls. xD
And I sent one! ^^
@Lotuscatdragon
Great! I'll gladly add your clan to my alliance page~

@SamuelMaybird
Sure thing! I'll be happy to add your clan to my page as well. ^^

@cattima
Only if you're alright with it! And if we do, don't worry about quality, I'm such a dork I hardly notice errors or anything.
Right? Same! I'm actually revamping my biographies now and I've only finished one. 1 out of 50. Help me pls. xD
And I sent one! ^^
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflets If you're still looking for alliances, I'd love to offer my clan -- they call themselves The Soteri; or The Soteri Clan, whichever. They're more geared towards loyalty than anything else (a Clan first, everyone else last sort of thing) but they'd definitely honor alliances~! They're a clan that formed from loner dragons searching for a place to belong (typically those who know loss and pain); so don't be surprised if they're supremely a bit dubious about the idea of world peace.

My clan lore is definitely a slow WIP, but that's the gist of what I want their clan to be -- and I'm sorry; I just sort of rambled about my clan. ^^' But yeah, if you're still looking for Allies, keep us in mind~ The Soteri may seem a bit cold, sly and secretive at first but I promise they're probably pretty friendly once you get to know the clan more! XD
@Reflets If you're still looking for alliances, I'd love to offer my clan -- they call themselves The Soteri; or The Soteri Clan, whichever. They're more geared towards loyalty than anything else (a Clan first, everyone else last sort of thing) but they'd definitely honor alliances~! They're a clan that formed from loner dragons searching for a place to belong (typically those who know loss and pain); so don't be surprised if they're supremely a bit dubious about the idea of world peace.

My clan lore is definitely a slow WIP, but that's the gist of what I want their clan to be -- and I'm sorry; I just sort of rambled about my clan. ^^' But yeah, if you're still looking for Allies, keep us in mind~ The Soteri may seem a bit cold, sly and secretive at first but I promise they're probably pretty friendly once you get to know the clan more! XD
@ShuraKen
Feel free to rabble about your clan! I love hearing about other people's lore and writing, it's very interesting to me~
I'd be fine with having an alliance ^^ Another clan mine is allied with is a little similar (formed by dragons that have been through pain and trouble), but I'd be happy to add The Soteri to our alliances! c:
@ShuraKen
Feel free to rabble about your clan! I love hearing about other people's lore and writing, it's very interesting to me~
I'd be fine with having an alliance ^^ Another clan mine is allied with is a little similar (formed by dragons that have been through pain and trouble), but I'd be happy to add The Soteri to our alliances! c:
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflets XD I might have to take you up on that offer~ Sometimes I think just rambling about lore rather than writing lore makes it easier; but eh. It's a process. ^^' I'm thinking out clans could be allied through one of my higher ranking dragons -- who would be of the Light element -- that probably at some point passed through/by your clan before they managed to join The Soteri? Feel free to add/reject any of this; I'm mainly brainstorming rambling, really~
@Reflets XD I might have to take you up on that offer~ Sometimes I think just rambling about lore rather than writing lore makes it easier; but eh. It's a process. ^^' I'm thinking out clans could be allied through one of my higher ranking dragons -- who would be of the Light element -- that probably at some point passed through/by your clan before they managed to join The Soteri? Feel free to add/reject any of this; I'm mainly brainstorming rambling, really~
@ShuraKen
Rambling honestly inspires me! I get off on a train of text when it comes to stories too. xD
That sounds perfectly fine! My main high-ranked Light babies are Luxanna, Azir, and Ashima, and they are rather diplomatic so I see the alliance between our clans forming because of them interacting with another from your clan o: I like the idea~
@ShuraKen
Rambling honestly inspires me! I get off on a train of text when it comes to stories too. xD
That sounds perfectly fine! My main high-ranked Light babies are Luxanna, Azir, and Ashima, and they are rather diplomatic so I see the alliance between our clans forming because of them interacting with another from your clan o: I like the idea~
He/him
+2 FR time
Closing alliances for now! I'll maybe open it again sometime down the road, but I have enough alliances for the time being. ^ o ^
Closing alliances for now! I'll maybe open it again sometime down the road, but I have enough alliances for the time being. ^ o ^
He/him
+2 FR time
@Reflets Whenever I ramble, it's like my brain-filter just stops working for a second so all my ideas get out and then I'm just..."I can definitely work with this." XD But yeah, totally get what you mean~ And yes; I was thinking maybe it'd be Ouryu (he's going to be something like a General) that'd end up being the link between them~ End point, before I go on another tangent: Our clan would love to be in alliance~!
@Reflets Whenever I ramble, it's like my brain-filter just stops working for a second so all my ideas get out and then I'm just..."I can definitely work with this." XD But yeah, totally get what you mean~ And yes; I was thinking maybe it'd be Ouryu (he's going to be something like a General) that'd end up being the link between them~ End point, before I go on another tangent: Our clan would love to be in alliance~!
1 2 3 4 5