Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4
@JasperQuartz

Oh, I know. I was only looking for one for now. I was just stating the fact that my lore is in a sorry state. Haha. >_<
@JasperQuartz

Oh, I know. I was only looking for one for now. I was just stating the fact that my lore is in a sorry state. Haha. >_<
sZRxyrd.png
@JasperQuartz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29158153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291582/29158153_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you make a bio for this girl? No preference, feel free to do whatever with her, even if it's really bizarre or silly!
@JasperQuartz

29158153_350.png

Could you make a bio for this girl? No preference, feel free to do whatever with her, even if it's really bizarre or silly!
CtM8cLF.png
@sudden sure!

And that'll be the last one I'm taking for now!
@sudden sure!

And that'll be the last one I'm taking for now!
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
@JasperQuartz

Ooo nice, Thanks a bunch! It's really interesting, I like it!
@JasperQuartz

Ooo nice, Thanks a bunch! It's really interesting, I like it!
@ForgottenCosmos thank you for the kind words!
@ForgottenCosmos thank you for the kind words!
Quote:
Although she is but a simple guide for the Clan, Penumbra has an interest in all things dark and macabre. Born into a Shadow Clan, her pelt matches her personality and interests quite well. Her parents noticed she was odd right away, though they could not pinpoint what it was that made her so different from her siblings. When it came time for her to leave, to find her own Clan, Penumbra decided to look for a Clan who would accept her, and all of her strangeness, as she was. She eventually found the right Clan for her, and settled down.

Penumbra’s job for the Clan is that of a guide. She helps to navigate the arid landscape and introduce newcomers to the lay of the land. However, this is not her only interest. She loves everything dark and macabre, calling herself “a witch of the dead.” She often collects bones and animal remains, along with dried plants, flowers, and herbs. She has a book where she marks down everything she has ever collected, and stores them lovingly in her cabinets, cupboards, tables, and desks. If you mess with her collection, you will face her wrath; she is skilled in magic use and will probably beat you.

Though this is no real surprise, Penumbra has no mate and no children, and no family within the Clan.

For @Pippatis !
Quote:
Although she is but a simple guide for the Clan, Penumbra has an interest in all things dark and macabre. Born into a Shadow Clan, her pelt matches her personality and interests quite well. Her parents noticed she was odd right away, though they could not pinpoint what it was that made her so different from her siblings. When it came time for her to leave, to find her own Clan, Penumbra decided to look for a Clan who would accept her, and all of her strangeness, as she was. She eventually found the right Clan for her, and settled down.

Penumbra’s job for the Clan is that of a guide. She helps to navigate the arid landscape and introduce newcomers to the lay of the land. However, this is not her only interest. She loves everything dark and macabre, calling herself “a witch of the dead.” She often collects bones and animal remains, along with dried plants, flowers, and herbs. She has a book where she marks down everything she has ever collected, and stores them lovingly in her cabinets, cupboards, tables, and desks. If you mess with her collection, you will face her wrath; she is skilled in magic use and will probably beat you.

Though this is no real surprise, Penumbra has no mate and no children, and no family within the Clan.

For @Pippatis !
@JasperQuartz

Oh wow, thank you! I can tell you put a lot of thought into this. I really appreciate the writing you've done! I'm surprised you picked Penumbra, actually. This really suits her, although I am planning to pair her with someone.

But yeah, thank you! I'll put this in her bio right away along with a link to your page, if that's all right!
@JasperQuartz

Oh wow, thank you! I can tell you put a lot of thought into this. I really appreciate the writing you've done! I'm surprised you picked Penumbra, actually. This really suits her, although I am planning to pair her with someone.

But yeah, thank you! I'll put this in her bio right away along with a link to your page, if that's all right!
Quote:
Ardent is definitely an odd dragon, that is the best and nicest way to describe him. Born into a Light Clan, he became fascinated with the stars above, and many dragons thought he would be an astronomer. This was, indeed, the path he began to go down… that is, until he was supposedly abducted by aliens. He described a vivid experience in which he was knocked unconscious, experimented on in a large ship by strange hairless creatures, and then released back into Sorneith with no marks on his body. Of course, this account was dismissed by those around him; all except for one, a female Coatl named Succulent. Outcast by her family because of her dark coloring, she and Ardent made quite the pair.

Although Ardent is very strange (and quite persistent with his belief that aliens are real and are going to take over the planet), he is well-educated, and loves Succulent with all of his heart. He can often be found singing to her and playing a musical instrument while doing so. He is also a good father, and is always there for his hatchlings, whatever path they decide to choose. He is also quite devout, and prays to his deity often.

Ardent’s mate is Succulent, and they have many children. He has no family within the Clan other than some of his children.

For @Sammyken !
Quote:
Ardent is definitely an odd dragon, that is the best and nicest way to describe him. Born into a Light Clan, he became fascinated with the stars above, and many dragons thought he would be an astronomer. This was, indeed, the path he began to go down… that is, until he was supposedly abducted by aliens. He described a vivid experience in which he was knocked unconscious, experimented on in a large ship by strange hairless creatures, and then released back into Sorneith with no marks on his body. Of course, this account was dismissed by those around him; all except for one, a female Coatl named Succulent. Outcast by her family because of her dark coloring, she and Ardent made quite the pair.

Although Ardent is very strange (and quite persistent with his belief that aliens are real and are going to take over the planet), he is well-educated, and loves Succulent with all of his heart. He can often be found singing to her and playing a musical instrument while doing so. He is also a good father, and is always there for his hatchlings, whatever path they decide to choose. He is also quite devout, and prays to his deity often.

Ardent’s mate is Succulent, and they have many children. He has no family within the Clan other than some of his children.

For @Sammyken !
@Pippatis that's totally fine with me!
@Pippatis that's totally fine with me!
@JasperQuartz

You know, I started reading it and I was not feeling it, Ardent and the stars?

... but then I got to the aliens and his relationship. And I think it may be perfect. And actually helps to flesh out a lot of things, because I have a space traveler as well, so they can become friends.

5/5 Will consider getting help with other bios and lore. :-D
@JasperQuartz

You know, I started reading it and I was not feeling it, Ardent and the stars?

... but then I got to the aliens and his relationship. And I think it may be perfect. And actually helps to flesh out a lot of things, because I have a space traveler as well, so they can become friends.

5/5 Will consider getting help with other bios and lore. :-D
sZRxyrd.png
1 2 3 4