Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4
Hi there, my name is Jasper and I love writing! Unfortunately I don't have any writing examples for this site yet, so I'm offering to do some writing for free! I will write anything: bios, poems, clan lore, you name it! And it's totally free!

I will be taking five free orders and then this temporary shop will be closing so I can open my own shop! These will be used as examples for the new shop, so please keep that in mind when you order.

To order, please post below and ping me with what you want, any details you need, and what dragon or dragons you would like me to write for! Remember, this is all totally, 100% free! No need to pay me for anything.
Hi there, my name is Jasper and I love writing! Unfortunately I don't have any writing examples for this site yet, so I'm offering to do some writing for free! I will write anything: bios, poems, clan lore, you name it! And it's totally free!

I will be taking five free orders and then this temporary shop will be closing so I can open my own shop! These will be used as examples for the new shop, so please keep that in mind when you order.

To order, please post below and ping me with what you want, any details you need, and what dragon or dragons you would like me to write for! Remember, this is all totally, 100% free! No need to pay me for anything.
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
@jasperquartz you could try your hand at a bio for this girl if you want! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25599984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256000/25599984_350.png[/img] [/url] She really doesn't have lore rn, so feel free to make stuff up for her. Rn, she's part of the Performer Guild- info on my clan page.
@jasperquartz you could try your hand at a bio for this girl if you want!

25599984_350.png

She really doesn't have lore rn, so feel free to make stuff up for her. Rn, she's part of the Performer Guild- info on my clan page.
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
Maybe you'd like to write something for my dragons? :>
You can do whatever you want with any of the dragons from my lair~
Maybe you'd like to write something for my dragons? :>
You can do whatever you want with any of the dragons from my lair~
aRFhMVW.png
@Fabro okay!

@Kiwith sure, I can do that!

Do any of you have preferences on history or personalities?
@Fabro okay!

@Kiwith sure, I can do that!

Do any of you have preferences on history or personalities?
@JasperQuartz

If you're still up for it, I'd love some lore about any of my dragons, whoever inspires you
Thanks a bunch in advance!
@JasperQuartz

If you're still up for it, I'd love some lore about any of my dragons, whoever inspires you
Thanks a bunch in advance!
@jasperquartz nah, it's all up to you!
@jasperquartz nah, it's all up to you!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@ForgottenCosmos sure! Any preferences on personality or history?
@ForgottenCosmos sure! Any preferences on personality or history?
@JasperQuartz

You can have as much creative liberty as you want!
@JasperQuartz

You can have as much creative liberty as you want!
No~ You can have fun with them x3
I don't have preferences hor any of them, but if you chose Shura... well he's a sneaky noodle and a 'good' personality doesn't rlly suit him x>.
No~ You can have fun with them x3
I don't have preferences hor any of them, but if you chose Shura... well he's a sneaky noodle and a 'good' personality doesn't rlly suit him x>.
aRFhMVW.png
Quote:
Alyss is definitely an interesting dragon. Born to two Coatl parents, her parents were both very young at the time of her birth and knew there was no way they could properly care for her. She was sent to live with her current clan when she was only a few days old. It was at that time she was trained to become an actress… but that was only a front for her real specialty. She was really going to be a spy.

Quick-witted and a fast thinker, Alyss has a silver tongue, which she uses to her advantage. She is very smart, which gives her the edge over many of her adversaries. You can often tell how she is feeling by watching her tail: the faster it twitches, the more agitated she is. She has something of a temper and will snap at other dragons sometimes when she feels she has been wronged.

Though Alyss has no mate, she is looking for the right dragon to fit into her life. She has no children, and no family in her Clan.

For @Fabro!
Quote:
Alyss is definitely an interesting dragon. Born to two Coatl parents, her parents were both very young at the time of her birth and knew there was no way they could properly care for her. She was sent to live with her current clan when she was only a few days old. It was at that time she was trained to become an actress… but that was only a front for her real specialty. She was really going to be a spy.

Quick-witted and a fast thinker, Alyss has a silver tongue, which she uses to her advantage. She is very smart, which gives her the edge over many of her adversaries. You can often tell how she is feeling by watching her tail: the faster it twitches, the more agitated she is. She has something of a temper and will snap at other dragons sometimes when she feels she has been wronged.

Though Alyss has no mate, she is looking for the right dragon to fit into her life. She has no children, and no family in her Clan.

For @Fabro!
1 2 3 4