Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Odd Medium Tells Your Dragon's Fortune
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Birddragon936 [center][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/0d2bc7f69f614dc8a8168ec6ab77c7cd.png[/img] [i]Meskhenet did not seem to falter in front of the other Imperial. Instead, a smile came across her features as she spoke what she had been seeking... [b]"The Opal "Sickness" you say to have has stopped its growth. While you think it has drained your color, it is beginning to show color of its own. You have nothing to worry about, my friend. The pain that comes from this change will fade in time. In fact, this "sickness" is merely to enhance your beauty. You are of Earth element, yes? I see a mate, or a potential mate, gazing upon you as though you were a gemstone."[/b][/center]
@Birddragon936
0d2bc7f69f614dc8a8168ec6ab77c7cd.png
Meskhenet did not seem to falter in front of the other Imperial. Instead, a smile came across her features as she spoke what she had been seeking...

"The Opal "Sickness" you say to have has stopped its growth. While you think it has drained your color, it is beginning to show color of its own. You have nothing to worry about, my friend. The pain that comes from this change will fade in time. In fact, this "sickness" is merely to enhance your beauty. You are of Earth element, yes? I see a mate, or a potential mate, gazing upon you as though you were a gemstone."
@SamhainSerpent
(Just making sure; can I quote this in her bio so when I decide to write it I can use info from it?)
@SamhainSerpent
(Just making sure; can I quote this in her bio so when I decide to write it I can use info from it?)
fJ1MNlM.png
@Birddragon936 Of course! Feel free to place them in her bio! :D
@Birddragon936 Of course! Feel free to place them in her bio! :D
@SamhainSerpent
Thanks! :D
@SamhainSerpent
Thanks! :D
fJ1MNlM.png
@SuperNinjaDragon ((Thank you! :D This one got a chuckle out of me. xD )) [center][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/529ce6e4d69045e18fbd6675316f427f.png[/img] [i]The Imperial listened to his words, settling her wings behind her as they rambled on, even through his excited admiration over a celebrity dragon. When his introduction had been finished, she'd lift her head to speak... [b]"If it is admiration you seek, then it shall be received. By who, I cannot say. Perhaps it is of an idol you have spoken to me about. But, do I feel it is of your brother, as well? No... He's settled into the aether. It seems you have triumph over the troubles of your past and you have moved on from such a harsh time. I feel a positive chapter will soon begin within your life."[/b]
@SuperNinjaDragon ((Thank you! :D
This one got a chuckle out of me. xD ))
529ce6e4d69045e18fbd6675316f427f.png
The Imperial listened to his words, settling her wings behind her as they rambled on, even through his excited admiration over a celebrity dragon. When his introduction had been finished, she'd lift her head to speak...

"If it is admiration you seek, then it shall be received. By who, I cannot say. Perhaps it is of an idol you have spoken to me about. But, do I feel it is of your brother, as well? No... He's settled into the aether. It seems you have triumph over the troubles of your past and you have moved on from such a harsh time. I feel a positive chapter will soon begin within your life."
@Axqu ((Thank you so much! :D ;w; )) [center][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/f6daedeb1c4748df979a1c75c51a06fc.png[/img] [i]The Imperial opened her eyes beneath the blindfold with surprise when she had heard the boisterous voice from the Ridgeback, only to realize it was because of his deafness. She settled back into her calm demeanor as she would speak what he had been seeking for... [b]"Love holds little to no boundaries when it comes to your relationship with this other bull. Age holds no barrier to the extent of either party's affection, as both are matured. I see a stable relationship, that will continue to prosper even in times where it seems to be the hardest. If your obstacles concern you, these obstacles happen in each relationship. It is a test of strength, to see if each other's love shall conquer them in order to be with one another."[/b]
@Axqu ((Thank you so much! :D ;w; ))
f6daedeb1c4748df979a1c75c51a06fc.png
The Imperial opened her eyes beneath the blindfold with surprise when she had heard the boisterous voice from the Ridgeback, only to realize it was because of his deafness. She settled back into her calm demeanor as she would speak what he had been seeking for...

"Love holds little to no boundaries when it comes to your relationship with this other bull. Age holds no barrier to the extent of either party's affection, as both are matured. I see a stable relationship, that will continue to prosper even in times where it seems to be the hardest. If your obstacles concern you, these obstacles happen in each relationship. It is a test of strength, to see if each other's love shall conquer them in order to be with one another."
@RoninDragoon [center][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2a8f805d3efe4e0fa4759405c28bb58a.png[/img] [i]A small coo had left the Imperial, curling her tail around her body as she "gazed" down upon the Coatl through her blindfold, already beginning to speak out of his fortune that he had been looking for... [b]"[color=#850012]You've come across a terrible fate, haven't you? [/color]Alas, a terrible fate that will no longer haunt you. A prosper within the mind and body, or lack thereof... With what is your desired craft, it will continue to grow at a rate you yourself had no idea of achieving. Grow, but with caution. Perhaps, it is because of a powerful artifact you have within your possession."[/b]
@RoninDragoon
2a8f805d3efe4e0fa4759405c28bb58a.png
A small coo had left the Imperial, curling her tail around her body as she "gazed" down upon the Coatl through her blindfold, already beginning to speak out of his fortune that he had been looking for...

"You've come across a terrible fate, haven't you? Alas, a terrible fate that will no longer haunt you. A prosper within the mind and body, or lack thereof... With what is your desired craft, it will continue to grow at a rate you yourself had no idea of achieving. Grow, but with caution. Perhaps, it is because of a powerful artifact you have within your possession."
@NyxHeart [center][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/bc8721b5b1e24e20bd6ed1c6ed1e7a00.png[/img] [i]A hum of thought had left the glimmering Imperial, before she answered to the question he had asked her... [b]"I sense a malicious intent. Not from you, Neirin, no. Amongst your clan, someone has been deceptive of their motives around the saved fortunes. Using words of charisma in order to help themselves to the fruit. But, are you capable of finding out which dragon is, before the funds have been lost to selfish desires?"[/b][/i]
@NyxHeart
bc8721b5b1e24e20bd6ed1c6ed1e7a00.png

A hum of thought had left the glimmering Imperial, before she answered to the question he had asked her...

"I sense a malicious intent. Not from you, Neirin, no. Amongst your clan, someone has been deceptive of their motives around the saved fortunes. Using words of charisma in order to help themselves to the fruit. But, are you capable of finding out which dragon is, before the funds have been lost to selfish desires?"
@Duchannes [center][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/0ee8cc89b17540f9a4ab5a1ecb4bbdbe.png[/img] [i]The Imperial caught the familiar aura of the Plague element amongst her, a curious hum leaving her. She didn't waste time to chatter, noticing the urgency in her tone as she answered the Skydancer to what answer she had been seeking... [b]"You speak of fear and that fear may triumph. While these elements of Light are growing within their clan, I see you growing with fear. A natural instinct, no doubt, to fear what you have cherished for so long. But, fear blinds, Saera. It is best to think calmly on how you wish to achieve your right to the throne once again, or you may see those you think are foolish take what is rightfully your's."[/b]
@Duchannes
0ee8cc89b17540f9a4ab5a1ecb4bbdbe.png
The Imperial caught the familiar aura of the Plague element amongst her, a curious hum leaving her. She didn't waste time to chatter, noticing the urgency in her tone as she answered the Skydancer to what answer she had been seeking...

"You speak of fear and that fear may triumph. While these elements of Light are growing within their clan, I see you growing with fear. A natural instinct, no doubt, to fear what you have cherished for so long. But, fear blinds, Saera. It is best to think calmly on how you wish to achieve your right to the throne once again, or you may see those you think are foolish take what is rightfully your's."
@SamhainSerpent
Oh! It looks like Blullincse has a bright future ahead :) Thank you for telling his fortunes! And is it alright if I put this in his bio?
@SamhainSerpent
Oh! It looks like Blullincse has a bright future ahead :) Thank you for telling his fortunes! And is it alright if I put this in his bio?
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6