Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Bored] I'll find aesthetic images/items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Zygon Dragon BBCode:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19636110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196362/19636110_350.png[/img] [/url] Option (1, 2, or 3): 3 Type of items (trinkets, apparel, etc), if applicable: N/A Role/job in clan: Sorcerer, takes care of the dead ones. He has little bio. Really I need these for my first 7 dragons in my page.. So feel free to make another one if you feel like it (: Additional Notes: Thank you!
@Zygon
Dragon BBCode:
19636110_350.png

Option (1, 2, or 3): 3
Type of items (trinkets, apparel, etc), if applicable: N/A
Role/job in clan: Sorcerer, takes care of the dead ones. He has little bio.

Really I need these for my first 7 dragons in my page.. So feel free to make another one if you feel like it (:
Additional Notes: Thank you!
frlohisssss-1051460signature.png Art Shop & Wishlist
@Juxorah BOOM! I do a lot of gathering in Plague, so I have a fair amount of death-related things. [item=squirrel skull][item=Bone fragments][item=Cracked blackened ribcage][item=Small ribcage][item=Chipped blackened legbones][item=Small legbones][item=Warbeast tusk][item=Fractured tusk][item=Wing bones][item=Broken wing bones][item=Black wolf pelt][item=Unnatural leg bones][item=Rusted chain][item=Haunting houndskull][item=Ghastly houndskull][item=Mirage puffer spines][item=Tarnished chain][item=Sharpened scythe][item=Ceremonial scythe][item=Bonebound chest][item=Raptor effigy][item=Bonepriest venom][item=Vial of mysterious toxin] [code][item=squirrel skull][item=Bone fragments][item=Cracked blackened ribcage][item=Small ribcage][item=Chipped blackened legbones][item=Small legbones][item=Warbeast tusk][item=Fractured tusk][item=Wing bones][item=Broken wing bones][item=Black wolf pelt][item=Unnatural leg bones][item=Rusted chain][item=Haunting houndskull][item=Ghastly houndskull][item=Mirage puffer spines][item=Tarnished chain][item=Sharpened scythe][item=Ceremonial scythe][item=Bonebound chest][item=Raptor effigy][item=Bonepriest venom][item=Vial of mysterious toxin] [/code]
@Juxorah BOOM! I do a lot of gathering in Plague, so I have a fair amount of death-related things.

Squirrel Skull Bone Fragments Cracked Blackened Ribcage Small Ribcage Chipped Blackened Legbones Small Legbones Warbeast Tusk Fractured Tusk Wing Bones Broken Wing Bones Black Wolf Pelt Unnatural Leg Bones Rusted Chain Haunting Houndskull Ghastly Houndskull Mirage Puffer Spines Tarnished Chain Sharpened Scythe Ceremonial Scythe Bonebound Chest Raptor Effigy Bonepriest Venom Vial of Mysterious Toxin
Code:
[item=squirrel skull][item=Bone fragments][item=Cracked blackened ribcage][item=Small ribcage][item=Chipped blackened legbones][item=Small legbones][item=Warbeast tusk][item=Fractured tusk][item=Wing bones][item=Broken wing bones][item=Black wolf pelt][item=Unnatural leg bones][item=Rusted chain][item=Haunting houndskull][item=Ghastly houndskull][item=Mirage puffer spines][item=Tarnished chain][item=Sharpened scythe][item=Ceremonial scythe][item=Bonebound chest][item=Raptor effigy][item=Bonepriest venom][item=Vial of mysterious toxin]
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon
Thankies ~ Some of them really fit him.
@Zygon
Thankies ~ Some of them really fit him.
frlohisssss-1051460signature.png Art Shop & Wishlist
Still bored and taking orders
Still bored and taking orders

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31570670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315707/31570670_350.png[/img] [/url] Option (1, 2, or 3): 2 & 3 Type of items (trinkets, apparel, etc), if applicable: Leave it to you Description of personality if it isn't in their bio: Has a really silent and mysterious behaviour, loves magic and alchemy that other dragons of the lair call her 'The Witch' Additional Notes: I think that basically summarizes her. And thanks for doing this! :D

31570670_350.png

Option (1, 2, or 3): 2 & 3
Type of items (trinkets, apparel, etc), if applicable: Leave it to you
Description of personality if it isn't in their bio: Has a really silent and mysterious behaviour, loves magic and alchemy that other dragons of the lair call her 'The Witch'
Additional Notes: I think that basically summarizes her. And thanks for doing this! :D
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

@Seabi Sorry, you didn't ping me, so I didn't respond. I only saw this when I was going to bump this. [item=Diaphanous Wing][item=Blue quartz][item=Ragged Skirmisher scrap][item=Shining feather cluster][item=Construction armor][item=Bluefin charger fin][item=Emerald][item=Skein of silky yarn][item=Iridescent cloth][item=Azure lure][item=Pulsating pendant][item=Stardust sap lamp][item=Glittering bluesilver torc] [code][item=Diaphanous Wing][item=Blue quartz][item=Ragged Skirmisher scrap][item=Shining feather cluster][item=Construction armor][item=Bluefin charger fin][item=Emerald][item=Skein of silky yarn][item=Iridescent cloth][item=Azure lure][item=Pulsating pendant][item=Stardust sap lamp][item=Glittering bluesilver torc][/code]
@Seabi

Sorry, you didn't ping me, so I didn't respond. I only saw this when I was going to bump this.
Diaphanous Wing Blue Quartz Ragged Skirmisher Scrap Shining Feather Cluster Construction Armor Bluefin Charger Fin Emerald Skein of Silky Yarn Iridescent Cloth Azure Lure Pulsating Pendant Stardust Sap Lamp Glittering Bluesilver Torc
Code:
[item=Diaphanous Wing][item=Blue quartz][item=Ragged Skirmisher scrap][item=Shining feather cluster][item=Construction armor][item=Bluefin charger fin][item=Emerald][item=Skein of silky yarn][item=Iridescent cloth][item=Azure lure][item=Pulsating pendant][item=Stardust sap lamp][item=Glittering bluesilver torc]

@Zygon
Whoops sorry, I didn't realise I didn't ping you >.<
Anyway, thanks a lot! They really suit her
@Zygon
Whoops sorry, I didn't realise I didn't ping you >.<
Anyway, thanks a lot! They really suit her
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

@Seabi No problem, and I'm glad they fit! It was tough to find the right shade of blue and turquoise.
@Seabi No problem, and I'm glad they fit! It was tough to find the right shade of blue and turquoise.

[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31513437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315135/31513437_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] This is Glinda, option 2 or 3 please! She loves picking flowers and helps decorate lair. She's nice for the most part, but can sometimes get a bit of a temper. @zygon

This is Glinda, option 2 or 3 please!

She loves picking flowers and helps decorate lair. She's nice for the most part, but can sometimes get a bit of a temper.

@zygon
@PigzFairy For the flower gathering stuff: [item=black tulip][item=Delta orchid][item=Speckled petunia][item=Bicolor petunia][item=Madame snapdragon][item=Lace lantana][item=Royal lantana][item=Smolderpetal][item=Speckled fire lily][item=Anubias Nana][item=Bloody snapdragon][item=Fragrant orchid][item=Delta orchid][item=Dayglo thresh][item=Bluelipped thresh][item=Winterbelle][item=Black-lipped Wolfsbane] [code]item=black tulip][item=Delta orchid][item=Speckled petunia][item=Bicolor petunia][item=Madame snapdragon][item=Lace lantana][item=Royal lantana][item=Smolderpetal][item=Speckled fire lily][item=Anubias Nana][item=Bloody snapdragon][item=Fragrant orchid][item=Delta orchid][item=Dayglo thresh][item=Bluelipped thresh][item=Winterbelle][item=Black-lipped Wolfsbane][/code] And for that a e s t h e t i c: [item=Cliffside milkweed][item=Umbra parthenium][item=Rose Quartz][item=Rosy gypsum][item=Scarlet flycatcher wing][item=Fluted conch][item=Softly glowing pendant] [code][item=Cliffside milkweed][item=Umbra parthenium][item=Rose Quartz][item=Rosy gypsum][item=Scarlet flycatcher wing][item=Fluted conch][item=Softly glowing pendant][/code]
@PigzFairy
For the flower gathering stuff:
Black Tulip Delta Orchid Speckled Petunia Bicolor Petunia Madame Snapdragon Lace Lantana Royal Lantana Smolderpetal Speckled Fire Lily Anubias Nana Bloody Snapdragon Fragrant Orchid Delta Orchid Dayglo Thresh Bluelipped Thresh Winterbelle Black-lipped Wolfsbane
Code:
item=black tulip][item=Delta orchid][item=Speckled petunia][item=Bicolor petunia][item=Madame snapdragon][item=Lace lantana][item=Royal lantana][item=Smolderpetal][item=Speckled fire lily][item=Anubias Nana][item=Bloody snapdragon][item=Fragrant orchid][item=Delta orchid][item=Dayglo thresh][item=Bluelipped thresh][item=Winterbelle][item=Black-lipped Wolfsbane]

And for that a e s t h e t i c:
Cliffside Milkweed Umbra Parthenium Rose Quartz Rosy Gypsum Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Fluted Conch Softly Glowing Pendant
Code:
[item=Cliffside milkweed][item=Umbra parthenium][item=Rose Quartz][item=Rosy gypsum][item=Scarlet flycatcher wing][item=Fluted conch][item=Softly glowing pendant]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10