Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tales of Moongaze Mountain (LORE)
1 2
INTRO

Hello everyone! This is my private lore thread for my dragons and my clan. I couldn't fit all the lore in my bio or my dragons' bio so here we are.

This thread is stuck in a perpetual state of WIP.
INTRO

Hello everyone! This is my private lore thread for my dragons and my clan. I couldn't fit all the lore in my bio or my dragons' bio so here we are.

This thread is stuck in a perpetual state of WIP.
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
THE CLAN

We are known as Moongaze Mountain, a medium sized dragon clan living in a glowing forest of starry woods high in the floating crystal shard peaks.

Current construction plans involve using a large sum of magic to rip up our part of the mountain and convert it into a flying island. The clan is completely divided over whether or not this is dangerous. Our clan now consists of several floating chunks of arcanite stone covered in lush plants and trees. The mages of the lair are quite proud of their achievement, much to the annoyance of the acrophobic dragons that are now forced to watch the ground floating beneath them.

Dragons of all flights and backgrounds have come together to form this clan. We are all connected by our interests in the sciences, astronomy, flight, material wealth, and exploring. Most dragons here also love the occasional touch of mystery and will dress in an attempt to give off that vibe.

In the world of Sornieth, we are humble merchants wandering and selling random items such as Baldwin materials. Sometimes we send a dragon in disguise down to the arcane tavern to participate in higher-cause activities.

The clan possesses a large number of highly proficient alchemists. We like to say that we know Baldwin very well but it probably isn't true.

Efforts to interact diplomatically with a nearby centaur clan are currently unsuccessful. The centaurs mostly seem to be annoyed by the fact that their previously earthbound home has been literally torn up by the roots and is now located on top of a flying mountain. It's understandable they're always in a mad mood.

MAPS AND TERRITORY

THE CLAN

We are known as Moongaze Mountain, a medium sized dragon clan living in a glowing forest of starry woods high in the floating crystal shard peaks.

Current construction plans involve using a large sum of magic to rip up our part of the mountain and convert it into a flying island. The clan is completely divided over whether or not this is dangerous. Our clan now consists of several floating chunks of arcanite stone covered in lush plants and trees. The mages of the lair are quite proud of their achievement, much to the annoyance of the acrophobic dragons that are now forced to watch the ground floating beneath them.

Dragons of all flights and backgrounds have come together to form this clan. We are all connected by our interests in the sciences, astronomy, flight, material wealth, and exploring. Most dragons here also love the occasional touch of mystery and will dress in an attempt to give off that vibe.

In the world of Sornieth, we are humble merchants wandering and selling random items such as Baldwin materials. Sometimes we send a dragon in disguise down to the arcane tavern to participate in higher-cause activities.

The clan possesses a large number of highly proficient alchemists. We like to say that we know Baldwin very well but it probably isn't true.

Efforts to interact diplomatically with a nearby centaur clan are currently unsuccessful. The centaurs mostly seem to be annoyed by the fact that their previously earthbound home has been literally torn up by the roots and is now located on top of a flying mountain. It's understandable they're always in a mad mood.

MAPS AND TERRITORY

ART SHOP
TUMBLR
DRAGON LIST
Lair here
DRAGON LIST
Lair here
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
IMPORTANT CLAN EVENTS AND HISTORY

• January 2017 - Participated in a flight dominance battle. Served at home, sending materials and supplies to the front. Known to many as BOB3 - Battle of the Bay 3 - Between Arcane and Wind, over the bay area between the two territories. Resulted in a Wind victory.
  • April 2017 - Participated in a flight dominance battle. Served at home, sending materials and supplies to the front. Known to many as Coffee Conquest of Arcane. Resulted in Arcane victory.
  • April 2017 - Participated in a flight dominance battle. Served for Earth, sending materials and supplies to the front. Known to many as Rumble in the Ruins - Between Earth and Light.
IMPORTANT CLAN EVENTS AND HISTORY

• January 2017 - Participated in a flight dominance battle. Served at home, sending materials and supplies to the front. Known to many as BOB3 - Battle of the Bay 3 - Between Arcane and Wind, over the bay area between the two territories. Resulted in a Wind victory.
  • April 2017 - Participated in a flight dominance battle. Served at home, sending materials and supplies to the front. Known to many as Coffee Conquest of Arcane. Resulted in Arcane victory.
  • April 2017 - Participated in a flight dominance battle. Served for Earth, sending materials and supplies to the front. Known to many as Rumble in the Ruins - Between Earth and Light.
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
JADE'S JOURNAL
JADE'S JOURNAL
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
BADGES [img]http://i.imgur.com/Qjhe3AO.png[/img] A Highly Caffeinated Crisis (April 2017) [img]http://i.imgur.com/OePJ7gx.gif[/img] -Arcane vs. Shadow (August 2017) Arcane victory.
BADGES

Qjhe3AO.png
A Highly Caffeinated Crisis (April 2017)

OePJ7gx.gif
-Arcane vs. Shadow (August 2017) Arcane victory.
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
Reserved
Reserved
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
Reserved
Reserved