Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (Pinkerlocke) Shifting Sunlight
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
@Spottedleaf125

I can't wait to see her personality! I have a feeling I'm going to like her! I have a thing for female tundras, especially after I started my most recent pinkerlocke. One of my first dragons was a female tundra!
@Spottedleaf125

I can't wait to see her personality! I have a feeling I'm going to like her! I have a thing for female tundras, especially after I started my most recent pinkerlocke. One of my first dragons was a female tundra!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][item=Round Pebbles][item=Inferno Possum][item=Star-Nosed Mole] [b]Day 30, 31, and 32:[/b] Writing, Coli, Coli! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I'm going to do 70-80 Rounds today! Just for reference, I've been fighting with Flightstone, Raigi, and Howard. They all leveled up to lvl 7! Here's today's story! Warning: Today's post includes blood, battle, and bone breaking. ~*~ The group traveled down the path, heading back towards home. As they plodded along, they talked. [b]"What will you guys spend your share on?"[/b] Howard asked. Raigi paused. [b]"I'm actually not sure..."[/b] He said, cocking his head thoughtfully. [b]"I'd like to spend my share on a nice little home by the beach, or at least the materials to build it...! Who knows, maybe one day I may have a mate to share the home with...."[/b] Flightstone said, glancing at Raigi. Raigi seemed oblivious as he was still thinking. Howard rolled his eyes and walked along. [b]"I'd probably spend mine on earmuffs so I wouldn't have to listen to you two talking to each other all day long."[/b] He commented. Suddenly, a dragon leaped out into the path. Unrecognizable. Howard groaned. [b]"Not this again!"[/b] It wore many masks and clothes that obscured it's true look, and held a long sword. It looked like a wildclaw. [b]"Drop the cargo now, or [i]die[/i]."[/b] It threatened. Raigi pawed at the earth. [b]"Listen buddy, we've fought dragons before and so we're not scared of [i]you[/i]."[/b] He growled. The wild gave a sneering laugh, then spoke in his scathing rough, voice. [b]"I guarantee you haven't ever meet any opponent as strong as me... You amuse me. I'll kill you [i]quickly[/i] instead of [i]slowly[/i]."[/b] He said, leaping forward, Raigi started to leap away, but the wildclaw was fast, and was now stabbing Raigi. Flightstone shrieked. [b]"RAIGI NOOOO!"[/b] She screeched. Raigi was wounded, his side bleeding as he gave heavy gasps in shock. The wildclaw took a step back. [b]"Of course, letting you bleed out is [i]much[/i] more amusing."[/b] He said, chuckling. Howard screamed in rage and plowed the wildclaw over. The wildclaw swung the sword toward Howard, effectively slicing part of his left fin off. Howard growled in pain, but was in a blind rage, clawing and biting at the Wildclaw. Flightstone hurried over to Raigi, looking at the bleeding wound on his side. Raigi looked at her, eyes sad. [b]"If I must die, at least you're by my side..."[/b] He said mournfully, tears running down his large face. Flightstone pulled out a healing potion. [b]"You're not dying today."[/b] She said determinedly, splashing the potion on the wound and rubbing it in. The wound started to heal up a bit, but he was still injured and he was still bleeding, and she didn't have anymore healing potions on her. Meanwhile, the wildclaw and Howard were still fighting. Howard couldn't get a grip on the slick cloth the wildclaw was wearing in protection. The wildclaw punched him in the face and bit his nose, then wiggled away, and was about to stab Howard in the chest, sword raised, when all of a sudden there was a roar, a deep and mighty bellow, and a bronze-clad winged lion leapt from the brush. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29122331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291224/29122331_350.png[/img] [/url] With angry, blazing green eyes it in one powerful leap landed on the wildclaw. It roared down at him with intimidating fangs, and ripped and slashed at the cloth with it's ruthless metal claws. Soon the Wildclaw's skin and scales were revealed, and she brutally and viciously bit and slashed at him. The wildclaw feebly raised his sword, clanking it against the armor, but the winged lion- or lioness, knocked the sword away with ease. The winged lionness looked down at the wildclaw's leg, that was trying to kick her and use it's long claw to slash her. She grabbed the leg in her mouth and shook it, the wildclaw shrieking. She then grabbed the leg with her strong front paws and twisted his leg, it gave a horrendous cracking noise as the bone broke. The wildclaw shrieked in pain. The winged lioness let up on the wildclaw, backing away with his sword under her deadly, now bloody, claws. The wildclaw hobbled up, looking mystified that it was offered mercy, but then with darkness in its eyes again it looked at it's sword. The winged lioness growled deeply, baring her fangs. The wildclaw glanced at the cart, then at group, then at the winged lioness that had attacked him, and then quickly limped away until he was gone. Howard backed away and he, Flightstone, Raigi, and Carpenter were all huddled together in shock and fear, Raigi and Howard still bleeding from their wounds. The winged lioness- or, what was becoming more and more apparent, the dragoness, turned towards them. [b]"P-Please, we don't want to fight."[/b] Flightstone said, huddling closer to Raigi. The dragonness walked over, eyes gentle, but voice stern. [b]"I do not wish so either. Your lives were in danger, the least I would expect from you is thanks."[/b] She said in a serious tone. [b]"We-We're sorry...! T-thank you!"[/b] Raigi said fearfully. The dragoness relaxed. [b]"I was joking. It's alright, I understand you're all, well, shocked. I would be too. Come along, I will guard you along the rest of this path and make sure no one else tries to harm you. You can trust me. You, snapper, and you, bogsneak, are injured, I have healing potions with me as well as many healing herbs. Here."[/b] She said, taking out of a pack several little herbs and some health potions. [b]"Drink up."[/b] She said. Flightstone looked at the health potions tentatively, then slowly reached forward, staring at the bloody claws. She grabbed the potions and helped Raigi drink one and eat some of the herbs, and then handed the other to Howard, who drank it and ate the herbs as well. [b]"Thank you.... What is your name? Who are you?"[/b] [b]"I am Melly, and I am a protector of lives."[/b] ~*~ @zzzhorses @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye14 @IronPen @SweetToothArt [/center]
Round Pebbles Inferno Possum Star-Nosed Mole

Day 30, 31, and 32:

Writing, Coli, Coli! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I'm going to do 70-80 Rounds today! Just for reference, I've been fighting with Flightstone, Raigi, and Howard. They all leveled up to lvl 7!

Here's today's story!

Warning: Today's post includes blood, battle, and bone breaking.

~*~

The group traveled down the path, heading back towards home. As they plodded along, they talked.

"What will you guys spend your share on?" Howard asked.

Raigi paused. "I'm actually not sure..." He said, cocking his head thoughtfully.

"I'd like to spend my share on a nice little home by the beach, or at least the materials to build it...! Who knows, maybe one day I may have a mate to share the home with...." Flightstone said, glancing at Raigi. Raigi seemed oblivious as he was still thinking.

Howard rolled his eyes and walked along. "I'd probably spend mine on earmuffs so I wouldn't have to listen to you two talking to each other all day long." He commented.

Suddenly, a dragon leaped out into the path. Unrecognizable.

Howard groaned. "Not this again!"

It wore many masks and clothes that obscured it's true look, and held a long sword. It looked like a wildclaw. "Drop the cargo now, or die." It threatened.

Raigi pawed at the earth. "Listen buddy, we've fought dragons before and so we're not scared of you." He growled.

The wild gave a sneering laugh, then spoke in his scathing rough, voice. "I guarantee you haven't ever meet any opponent as strong as me... You amuse me. I'll kill you quickly instead of slowly." He said, leaping forward, Raigi started to leap away, but the wildclaw was fast, and was now stabbing Raigi.

Flightstone shrieked. "RAIGI NOOOO!" She screeched.

Raigi was wounded, his side bleeding as he gave heavy gasps in shock. The wildclaw took a step back. "Of course, letting you bleed out is much more amusing." He said, chuckling.

Howard screamed in rage and plowed the wildclaw over. The wildclaw swung the sword toward Howard, effectively slicing part of his left fin off. Howard growled in pain, but was in a blind rage, clawing and biting at the Wildclaw.

Flightstone hurried over to Raigi, looking at the bleeding wound on his side. Raigi looked at her, eyes sad. "If I must die, at least you're by my side..." He said mournfully, tears running down his large face. Flightstone pulled out a healing potion. "You're not dying today." She said determinedly, splashing the potion on the wound and rubbing it in. The wound started to heal up a bit, but he was still injured and he was still bleeding, and she didn't have anymore healing potions on her.

Meanwhile, the wildclaw and Howard were still fighting. Howard couldn't get a grip on the slick cloth the wildclaw was wearing in protection. The wildclaw punched him in the face and bit his nose, then wiggled away, and was about to stab Howard in the chest, sword raised, when all of a sudden there was a roar, a deep and mighty bellow, and a bronze-clad winged lion leapt from the brush.

29122331_350.png

With angry, blazing green eyes it in one powerful leap landed on the wildclaw. It roared down at him with intimidating fangs, and ripped and slashed at the cloth with it's ruthless metal claws. Soon the Wildclaw's skin and scales were revealed, and she brutally and viciously bit and slashed at him. The wildclaw feebly raised his sword, clanking it against the armor, but the winged lion- or lioness, knocked the sword away with ease.

The winged lionness looked down at the wildclaw's leg, that was trying to kick her and use it's long claw to slash her. She grabbed the leg in her mouth and shook it, the wildclaw shrieking. She then grabbed the leg with her strong front paws and twisted his leg, it gave a horrendous cracking noise as the bone broke. The wildclaw shrieked in pain.

The winged lioness let up on the wildclaw, backing away with his sword under her deadly, now bloody, claws. The wildclaw hobbled up, looking mystified that it was offered mercy, but then with darkness in its eyes again it looked at it's sword.

The winged lioness growled deeply, baring her fangs.

The wildclaw glanced at the cart, then at group, then at the winged lioness that had attacked him, and then quickly limped away until he was gone.

Howard backed away and he, Flightstone, Raigi, and Carpenter were all huddled together in shock and fear, Raigi and Howard still bleeding from their wounds.

The winged lioness- or, what was becoming more and more apparent, the dragoness, turned towards them.

"P-Please, we don't want to fight." Flightstone said, huddling closer to Raigi.

The dragonness walked over, eyes gentle, but voice stern. "I do not wish so either. Your lives were in danger, the least I would expect from you is thanks." She said in a serious tone.

"We-We're sorry...! T-thank you!" Raigi said fearfully.

The dragoness relaxed. "I was joking. It's alright, I understand you're all, well, shocked. I would be too. Come along, I will guard you along the rest of this path and make sure no one else tries to harm you. You can trust me. You, snapper, and you, bogsneak, are injured, I have healing potions with me as well as many healing herbs. Here." She said, taking out of a pack several little herbs and some health potions. "Drink up." She said.

Flightstone looked at the health potions tentatively, then slowly reached forward, staring at the bloody claws. She grabbed the potions and helped Raigi drink one and eat some of the herbs, and then handed the other to Howard, who drank it and ate the herbs as well.

"Thank you.... What is your name? Who are you?"

"I am Melly, and I am a protector of lives."

~*~

@zzzhorses @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye14 @IronPen @SweetToothArt

a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125

I LOVE MELLY SO MUCH ALREADY!!!!

And you really scared me there with Raigi...
@Spottedleaf125

I LOVE MELLY SO MUCH ALREADY!!!!

And you really scared me there with Raigi...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Omg
Omg
7NebxtL.jpg
I was so worried for a second there...
I was so worried for a second there...
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
aaaaagh I'm sorry Spotted but I haven't caught myself up on this yet but I'm determined to read thru it all today! XD I just need to go eat breakfast first then I'll start reading, aha.

Editing: I just read thru everything, I'm loving the story so far! :D You're doing an awesome job, and right now I'm actually planning on starting my own pinkerlocke. Prolly gonna bend the rules so I only do it a few days a week, since I can't take too much on right now aha.
aaaaagh I'm sorry Spotted but I haven't caught myself up on this yet but I'm determined to read thru it all today! XD I just need to go eat breakfast first then I'll start reading, aha.

Editing: I just read thru everything, I'm loving the story so far! :D You're doing an awesome job, and right now I'm actually planning on starting my own pinkerlocke. Prolly gonna bend the rules so I only do it a few days a week, since I can't take too much on right now aha.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@Petall

Melly is great! I'm going to have fun with her! ^^

Well, had to have some action y'know? (I would never kill Raigi, he's one of my favorites, the only way I'd kill him is if he died in coli. But hopefully that won't happen... *Looks at storehouse of health potions* )

@SweetToothArt

ACTION!

And to answer your question earlier about sending a dragon if anyone dies, perhaps, we'll just have to wait and see.

@zzzhorses

Luckily everyone should make it out okay now that Melly is here. She's a lifesaver, literally. xD

@MorningSkye14

Glad you like it, and thanks! Make sure to put me on the ping list once you post it! :D
@Petall

Melly is great! I'm going to have fun with her! ^^

Well, had to have some action y'know? (I would never kill Raigi, he's one of my favorites, the only way I'd kill him is if he died in coli. But hopefully that won't happen... *Looks at storehouse of health potions* )

@SweetToothArt

ACTION!

And to answer your question earlier about sending a dragon if anyone dies, perhaps, we'll just have to wait and see.

@zzzhorses

Luckily everyone should make it out okay now that Melly is here. She's a lifesaver, literally. xD

@MorningSkye14

Glad you like it, and thanks! Make sure to put me on the ping list once you post it! :D
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

[center][item=Strawberry Hermit][item=Common Mosquito][item=Barbed Tail] [b]Day 33, 34, & 35[/b] Food, food, food = Coli, coli, coli. Really not feeling like doing 80 matches tonight, I'd much rather write than continue to put this off because of FOOD. So, I'll do the matches tomorrow (maybe idk I might not we will see how I feel) and I will write down some writing tonight. Sound good? Yes, of course it does! Here we are! ~*~ Raigi stretched out with a yawn. It was early morning, still a cerulean twilight, the sun not even having risen, and the group- including Melly, had finally reached the end of the path and the beginnings of the group's territory during the night. They had to rest before they could go further into the territory because of the injuries. Melly had stood guard all night. Raigi was very thankful that she had came when she did. Flightstone was curled up next to where Raigi had been sleeping. Raigi remembered how fidgety she was during the night, having a fitful sleep, sometimes calling "Raigi!" In her sleep, only for Raigi to comfort her telling her that he was still there and okay. He looked at his side, marvelously, the only thing left was a scar. His wound had healed throughout the night. Raigi said a prayer of thanks, and then looked up at the fading stars in the slowly brightening sky. He walked around, careful not to wake Flightstone, she needed her rest. Melly still sat guard, staring out into the woods, the sounds of night creatures churring and trilling at the start of morn and the end of night, that time between darkness and light, twilight and dusk. Raigi walked over and sat down next to the stranger that had saved him, Howard, Flightstone, and Carpenter. He looked up at her curiously as the sun began to barely peek above the horizon, making her bronze armor shine. [b]"I see your wound has healed."[/b] She said calmly. [b]"Why'd you help us?"[/b] Raigi asked. The dragonness turned her her head, sunlight glinting upon her green eyes that were mostly hidden in lion fur and pelt. Her fur underneath was gray and tan, curiously enough. [b]"I have told you Snapper, I am a protector of lives."[/b] She said simply, blinking calmly. Raigi tilted his head. [b]"But, why? Why did you decide to be a protector of lives?"[/b] He asked. [b]"Because."[/b] She said, getting up, walking around. Raigi trotted after her. [b]"Because why?"[/b] She swung her head around. [b]"Because I have seen too many lives lost to the monsters of this world."[/b] She said, staring. Raigi felt startled, glancing around. [b]"What kind of monsters?"[/b] [b]"Dragons who act like monsters, and monsters."[/b] She said simply. Raigi stood silent. Monsters? Maybe she knew how to fight the monster that killed Frostblossom and Rain.... He looked over as Melly woke up Howard, checking his wound. Flightstone awoke as well, flying over to Raigi. [b]"Why do you look so mystified and in a good mood?"[/b] She asked. Raigi turned, grinning. [b]"Because, for one, I'm alive, and two, I think we might be on the verge of something amazing."[/b] ~*~ @zzzhorses @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye14 @IronPen @SweetToothArt [/center]
Strawberry Hermit Common Mosquito Barbed Tail

Day 33, 34, & 35

Food, food, food = Coli, coli, coli. Really not feeling like doing 80 matches tonight, I'd much rather write than continue to put this off because of FOOD. So, I'll do the matches tomorrow (maybe idk I might not we will see how I feel) and I will write down some writing tonight. Sound good? Yes, of course it does! Here we are!

~*~

Raigi stretched out with a yawn. It was early morning, still a cerulean twilight, the sun not even having risen, and the group- including Melly, had finally reached the end of the path and the beginnings of the group's territory during the night. They had to rest before they could go further into the territory because of the injuries. Melly had stood guard all night.

Raigi was very thankful that she had came when she did. Flightstone was curled up next to where Raigi had been sleeping. Raigi remembered how fidgety she was during the night, having a fitful sleep, sometimes calling "Raigi!" In her sleep, only for Raigi to comfort her telling her that he was still there and okay. He looked at his side, marvelously, the only thing left was a scar. His wound had healed throughout the night. Raigi said a prayer of thanks, and then looked up at the fading stars in the slowly brightening sky. He walked around, careful not to wake Flightstone, she needed her rest.

Melly still sat guard, staring out into the woods, the sounds of night creatures churring and trilling at the start of morn and the end of night, that time between darkness and light, twilight and dusk.

Raigi walked over and sat down next to the stranger that had saved him, Howard, Flightstone, and Carpenter. He looked up at her curiously as the sun began to barely peek above the horizon, making her bronze armor shine. "I see your wound has healed." She said calmly.

"Why'd you help us?" Raigi asked.

The dragonness turned her her head, sunlight glinting upon her green eyes that were mostly hidden in lion fur and pelt. Her fur underneath was gray and tan, curiously enough.

"I have told you Snapper, I am a protector of lives." She said simply, blinking calmly.

Raigi tilted his head. "But, why? Why did you decide to be a protector of lives?" He asked.

"Because." She said, getting up, walking around.

Raigi trotted after her. "Because why?"

She swung her head around. "Because I have seen too many lives lost to the monsters of this world." She said, staring.

Raigi felt startled, glancing around. "What kind of monsters?"

"Dragons who act like monsters, and monsters." She said simply.

Raigi stood silent. Monsters? Maybe she knew how to fight the monster that killed Frostblossom and Rain....

He looked over as Melly woke up Howard, checking his wound. Flightstone awoke as well, flying over to Raigi.

"Why do you look so mystified and in a good mood?" She asked.

Raigi turned, grinning. "Because, for one, I'm alive, and two, I think we might be on the verge of something amazing."

~*~

@zzzhorses @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye14 @IronPen @SweetToothArt

█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

First lol
First lol
7NebxtL.jpg
@Spottedleaf125

I really liked this update! And we got to find out more about Nelly! The Protector of Lives, I like it!
@Spottedleaf125

I really liked this update! And we got to find out more about Nelly! The Protector of Lives, I like it!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29