Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (Pinkerlocke) Shifting Sunlight
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
@Spottedleaf125
poor Arlo!

Totally not bias towards him...
@Spottedleaf125
poor Arlo!

Totally not bias towards him...
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Spottedleaf125
Hey! I noticed you started this a while back and just started reading it. I love it so far, you're a very good writer! :D I stopped off on day six, since I need to do some more school now. x) But I'll finish it up later or tomorrow!

Also, I think I understand what a pinkerlocke is just from reading this... but could you explain it please? I'm still a bit confused. xD (It looks fun, so I might try it sometime, but certainly not now since I have SO many things on my plate at the moment, hehe)
@Spottedleaf125
Hey! I noticed you started this a while back and just started reading it. I love it so far, you're a very good writer! :D I stopped off on day six, since I need to do some more school now. x) But I'll finish it up later or tomorrow!

Also, I think I understand what a pinkerlocke is just from reading this... but could you explain it please? I'm still a bit confused. xD (It looks fun, so I might try it sometime, but certainly not now since I have SO many things on my plate at the moment, hehe)
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@Petall

It's always fun to type when he's talking. c'x

@zzzhorses

Arlo's okay, he's probably off buying that fancy shirt. xD

@MorningSkye14

Thanks! I'm glad you like it so far! ^^

Sure! A pinkerlocke is basically a story that what you do is dictated by what Pinkerton gives you from the Pinkerton's Plundered Pile each day. For example, food = coliseum battling, materials = writing, trinkets = art, battlestone = flip a coin, possibly get a death streak, etc. The basic rules and guidelines are here, though, since they're customizable, I do some things differently, like I might write even if it's not a material drop + whatever I'm supposed to do that day. ^^ Let me know if you do it sometime, I'd love to be on the pinglist and read it! :D
@Petall

It's always fun to type when he's talking. c'x

@zzzhorses

Arlo's okay, he's probably off buying that fancy shirt. xD

@MorningSkye14

Thanks! I'm glad you like it so far! ^^

Sure! A pinkerlocke is basically a story that what you do is dictated by what Pinkerton gives you from the Pinkerton's Plundered Pile each day. For example, food = coliseum battling, materials = writing, trinkets = art, battlestone = flip a coin, possibly get a death streak, etc. The basic rules and guidelines are here, though, since they're customizable, I do some things differently, like I might write even if it's not a material drop + whatever I'm supposed to do that day. ^^ Let me know if you do it sometime, I'd love to be on the pinglist and read it! :D
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125
Okay, thanks! :D Oh man, now I really wanna start this but I have five writing projects currently I'm *trying* to work on plus at least two art projects, with some other sketches I still owe here on FR. XD I mean, I'm not working on all of these at once... but you can see how it gets chaotic lol.

Yeah, I've read a little more of this and oh no not FrostBlossom. :( Guess that's what happens when it's random. XD I'm prolly not going to be happy when I start my own pinkerlocke and drags start to die, aha.

And sure! I can ping you whenever I plan on starting my own. c:
@Spottedleaf125
Okay, thanks! :D Oh man, now I really wanna start this but I have five writing projects currently I'm *trying* to work on plus at least two art projects, with some other sketches I still owe here on FR. XD I mean, I'm not working on all of these at once... but you can see how it gets chaotic lol.

Yeah, I've read a little more of this and oh no not FrostBlossom. :( Guess that's what happens when it's random. XD I'm prolly not going to be happy when I start my own pinkerlocke and drags start to die, aha.

And sure! I can ping you whenever I plan on starting my own. c:
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@MorningSkye14 Yeah, I was upset when Frostblossom died, she was so sweet. :c I had plans for Rain too but he was the first one gone so I wasn't able to ever continue his story. I'm not upset anymore because I've found other storylines and I'm having a lot of fun writing! I hate it every time I get a battlestone thought since they caused death twice in a row. xD Would you like to be put on the pinglist for this? c:
@MorningSkye14 Yeah, I was upset when Frostblossom died, she was so sweet. :c I had plans for Rain too but he was the first one gone so I wasn't able to ever continue his story. I'm not upset anymore because I've found other storylines and I'm having a lot of fun writing! I hate it every time I get a battlestone thought since they caused death twice in a row. xD Would you like to be put on the pinglist for this? c:
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

[center][item=Molted Scales] [b]Day 25:[/b] (Here's today's update! Material again!) [b]"Well, here we are!"[/b] Flightstone said as they looked at the neat, small, wooden building. It had a wooden sign swinging by chain that said: [b][i]Glittering Garden's Appraiser shop[/i][/b] [size=2][b]Can determine value of precious gemstones, metals, and minerals[/b][/size] Raigi smiled, and opened the door. A wildclaw with glasses sat at the table. [b]"Glittering Garden's Appraiser shop how can I- WHOA!"[/b] Her eyes bugged out as she saw the giant cart carpenter was pulling in. [b]"Pretty cool huh?"[/b] Raigi said. Confounded, the wildclaw walked over and stared at the cart, jaw dropped. She looked at them, rubbing her eyes. She opened one of the bags to see emeralds filling it, and then continued rubbing her eyes. [b]"Yeah, it's a lot. This is only [i]half[/i] of it."[/b] Flightstone whispered. The wildclaw backed up, her spectacles slipping down her face. She pulled them back up and stared. She finally regained her composure and stared at the dragons like they were insane. [b]"Are you out of your [i]minds[/i]??! Don't you know [i]anything[/i] about precious metals and gems!? Do you [i]realize[/i] what a target this makes you?? You're all lucky you got here in one piece! I'm very surprised none of it was stolen or that you're not murdered! You [i]never[/i] take this much out in the open, only one, or [i]half[/i] a bag at a time at large intervals!"[/b] She said in a fluster. Eyes wide, she closed all the curtains and locked all the bolts on the door. Everyone was just frozen, not sure what to say. The wildclaw was breathing heavily in stress as she peeked out of the blinds. [b]"[i]Please[/i] don't tell me you have the other half outside. Of all the things I've seen in my day- this takes the cake!'[/b] She said, running her claws through her feathers nervously. Flightstone looked down. [b]"We didn't know... And no, the rest of it's back at our home, not here..."[/b] She said. Howard snorted. [b]"It actually [i]did[/i] get stolen from us miss, but we got it back. Just because we're half-growns doesn't mean we can't take care of ourselves. We pretty much full grown already."[/b] The wildclaw turned her head back to them, narrowing her eyes. [b]"You may be almost "full grown", in terms, but you're still young, rash, and foolish, and I'm still far older than you, old enough to be your mother, so you don't back talk me. I have the notion to make you all leave right now."[/b] She said, glaring at Howard sternly as she adjusted her glasses. [b]"Oh! Please don't! This is what Frostblossom wanted, we can't just leave!"[/b] Raigi said. The wildclaw cocked her head. [b]"Frostblossom? You know Frostblossom?"[/b] She asked. [b]"We did... Until she... She... passed. She was our leader, but now, we kind of just lead ourselves..."[/b] Raigi said sadly, pawing at the ground. The wildclaw's eyes widened in sympathy. [b]"I-I'm sorry, it's just I thought it was a silly thing to do bringing all these precious things here. I knew Frostblossom for a little while before she went on her "big trip"... We were good friends. I am very sorry to hear of her passing... Look- I understand. You're young, you don't know what do with all of this now that your leader has passed...."[/b] She said thoughtfully. [b]"Now, give me the cart so I can take it to my office in back. I'll examine the gems and metals, and then I'll tell you how much they're worth. It'll probably take awhile, and you three and your... Carpenter buzzer thing whatever it is, looks tired. You can sleep out here in the waiting room."[/b] She said, hauling the gems to the back. [i]Poor things, they're covered in dust and grime and have dark circles under their eyes... It will do them some good to be sleeping in an actual structure, since they look like they've been sleeping on rocks...[/i] ~*~ (Don't know if you guys recall but on Day 8, Frostblossom was thinking about how she'd have to explain it to them not to take all the stuff at once, just a tiny bit, but in that same post she died, so that's why I wanted to have a thief involved, because she was never able to explain that to them, and because what thief wouldn't try to steal from a giant cart loaded to the brim with gems? xD Also, the Appraiser isn't really much of a new character, as you can see I haven't brought a dragon up to represent her. If she really becomes part of the plot in the future I might get a dragon to represent her so that she can be an actual part of the pinkerlocke, but for now she's just more of an interesting background character. c: Hope you guys enjoy! ) @zzzhorses @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes [/center]
Molted Scales

Day 25:

(Here's today's update! Material again!)

"Well, here we are!" Flightstone said as they looked at the neat, small, wooden building. It had a wooden sign swinging by chain that said:

Glittering Garden's Appraiser shop
Can determine value of precious gemstones, metals, and minerals

Raigi smiled, and opened the door. A wildclaw with glasses sat at the table. "Glittering Garden's Appraiser shop how can I- WHOA!" Her eyes bugged out as she saw the giant cart carpenter was pulling in.

"Pretty cool huh?" Raigi said.

Confounded, the wildclaw walked over and stared at the cart, jaw dropped. She looked at them, rubbing her eyes. She opened one of the bags to see emeralds filling it, and then continued rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, it's a lot. This is only half of it." Flightstone whispered.

The wildclaw backed up, her spectacles slipping down her face. She pulled them back up and stared. She finally regained her composure and stared at the dragons like they were insane.

"Are you out of your minds??! Don't you know anything about precious metals and gems!? Do you realize what a target this makes you?? You're all lucky you got here in one piece! I'm very surprised none of it was stolen or that you're not murdered! You never take this much out in the open, only one, or half a bag at a time at large intervals!" She said in a fluster. Eyes wide, she closed all the curtains and locked all the bolts on the door.

Everyone was just frozen, not sure what to say. The wildclaw was breathing heavily in stress as she peeked out of the blinds. "Please don't tell me you have the other half outside. Of all the things I've seen in my day- this takes the cake!' She said, running her claws through her feathers nervously.

Flightstone looked down. "We didn't know... And no, the rest of it's back at our home, not here..." She said.

Howard snorted. "It actually did get stolen from us miss, but we got it back. Just because we're half-growns doesn't mean we can't take care of ourselves. We pretty much full grown already."

The wildclaw turned her head back to them, narrowing her eyes. "You may be almost "full grown", in terms, but you're still young, rash, and foolish, and I'm still far older than you, old enough to be your mother, so you don't back talk me. I have the notion to make you all leave right now." She said, glaring at Howard sternly as she adjusted her glasses.

"Oh! Please don't! This is what Frostblossom wanted, we can't just leave!" Raigi said.

The wildclaw cocked her head. "Frostblossom? You know Frostblossom?" She asked.

"We did... Until she... She... passed. She was our leader, but now, we kind of just lead ourselves..." Raigi said sadly, pawing at the ground.

The wildclaw's eyes widened in sympathy. "I-I'm sorry, it's just I thought it was a silly thing to do bringing all these precious things here. I knew Frostblossom for a little while before she went on her "big trip"... We were good friends. I am very sorry to hear of her passing... Look- I understand. You're young, you don't know what do with all of this now that your leader has passed...." She said thoughtfully.

"Now, give me the cart so I can take it to my office in back. I'll examine the gems and metals, and then I'll tell you how much they're worth. It'll probably take awhile, and you three and your... Carpenter buzzer thing whatever it is, looks tired. You can sleep out here in the waiting room." She said, hauling the gems to the back. Poor things, they're covered in dust and grime and have dark circles under their eyes... It will do them some good to be sleeping in an actual structure, since they look like they've been sleeping on rocks...

~*~

(Don't know if you guys recall but on Day 8, Frostblossom was thinking about how she'd have to explain it to them not to take all the stuff at once, just a tiny bit, but in that same post she died, so that's why I wanted to have a thief involved, because she was never able to explain that to them, and because what thief wouldn't try to steal from a giant cart loaded to the brim with gems? xD Also, the Appraiser isn't really much of a new character, as you can see I haven't brought a dragon up to represent her. If she really becomes part of the plot in the future I might get a dragon to represent her so that she can be an actual part of the pinkerlocke, but for now she's just more of an interesting background character. c: Hope you guys enjoy! )

@zzzhorses @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@Spottedleaf125

They are finally at the appraiser! That's exciting!!!
@Spottedleaf125

They are finally at the appraiser! That's exciting!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Spottedleaf125 Yeah, that's a bummer, but at least you can keep moving on. c: And sure! I'd love to be on the ping-list, I just need to catch up and read the rest of the days. XD
@Spottedleaf125 Yeah, that's a bummer, but at least you can keep moving on. c: And sure! I'd love to be on the ping-list, I just need to catch up and read the rest of the days. XD
@Petall
Wrong person! though thanks for showing me anotehr nuzlocke I might like.
@Petall
Wrong person! though thanks for showing me anotehr nuzlocke I might like.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Oops! I probably still had your name copied from one of the last times I pinged you, and failed to copy the username I meant to copy. Sorry about that!
@IronPen

Oops! I probably still had your name copied from one of the last times I pinged you, and failed to copy the username I meant to copy. Sorry about that!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29