Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Collections
[center][i]To record the discovered uses of the world around us. [size=7]G E N E R A L[/size] [item=sacridite][i] Sacridite is more of a tribute to the world outside the Fable. When a dragon joins the clan, a shard of Sacridite is placed, growing alongside the desires of the dragon. [Amount: x4] [item=aged tome][i] Aged tomes appear when a happy ending results from the escape of a dragon. [Amount: x8] [item=battered book of fables][i] Battered books of fables appear when a dark ending results from the escape or death of a dragon. [Amount: x98] [item=Eye Agate][i] Since they are said to ward off predatory birds such as Beastclan members, they put the agates on every living space, but not the hunting grounds. [Amount: x8] [item=Apatite][i] The very rare chance of finding metals is used to the extreme here. Spellbound gloves are used to extract such material, but this tends to be very risky. [Amount: x1] [size=7][i]C R A F T S[/size] [item=dark-bordered beauty][i] Apparently they look great around the horns. [Amount: x1] [item=blue honeycomb][i] Great for candle-making (which is needed in the Fable very dearly, despite being in Light) [Amount: x2] [item=morganite][i] Life expectancy is a concern in the Fable. This can be used to reverse the aging process. [Amount: x1] [item=carved harpy mask][i] Used as a reference for filigree. Also, each mask is unique, so it's fun to collect as many as possible. [Amount: x1] [item=green shoots][i] Perfect for creating paper that can stand the test of time. [Amount:x0] [item=berserker's belt][i] For the bold (and often arrogant) coliseum fighter. [Amount:x5] [i]-to be continued-
To record the discovered uses of the world around us.

G E N E R A L
Sacridite Sacridite is more of a tribute to the world outside the Fable. When a dragon joins the clan, a shard of Sacridite is placed, growing alongside the desires of the dragon.
[Amount: x4]

Aged Tome Aged tomes appear when a happy ending results from the escape of a dragon.
[Amount: x8]

Battered Book of Fables Battered books of fables appear when a dark ending results from the escape or death of a dragon.
[Amount: x98]

Eye Agate Since they are said to ward off predatory birds such as Beastclan members, they put the agates on every living space, but not the hunting grounds.
[Amount: x8]

Apatite The very rare chance of finding metals is used to the extreme here. Spellbound gloves are used to extract such material, but this tends to be very risky.
[Amount: x1]

C R A F T S

Dark-bordered Beauty Apparently they look great around the horns.

Blue Honeycomb Great for candle-making (which is needed in the Fable very dearly, despite being in Light)
[Amount: x2]

Morganite Life expectancy is a concern in the Fable. This can be used to reverse the aging process.

Carved Harpy Mask Used as a reference for filigree. Also, each mask is unique, so it's fun to collect as many as possible.

Green Shoots Perfect for creating paper that can stand the test of time.
[Amount:x0]

Berserker's Belt For the bold (and often arrogant) coliseum fighter.
[Amount:x5]

-to be continued-
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png