Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104
@Kurayami
These are beautiful, you have quite a talent!
Can I be added to the ping list too?
@Kurayami
These are beautiful, you have quite a talent!
Can I be added to the ping list too?
hi there ♥ she/her ♥ cat ♥ infp ♥ bisexual ♥ need a shoulder to lean or cry on? I'm here for you ♥
vUH4HYR.png
♥ ♥ ♥
Just a friendly reminder
to stretch a little,
give your eyes a rest,
and stay hydrated.
Look after yourself!
Have a wonderful day
♥ ♥ ♥

7gEpwhd.png
tumblr_inline_mqd7wjmoeq1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.png
@dragoncat24
Thanks, added
@dragoncat24
Thanks, added
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami Love these and I'd really liked to be added to the pinglist too <3
Edit; nvm I just saw it's self-editable, sorry!
@Kurayami Love these and I'd really liked to be added to the pinglist too <3
Edit; nvm I just saw it's self-editable, sorry!
QdaBiJf.png
@RogueHazel
No problem, glad you like them!
@RogueHazel
No problem, glad you like them!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami

I already told you some months ago, but I really love your adopts! :)
And do you like Okami? I'm pretty sure I spotted Amaterasu and Ninetails.
@Kurayami

I already told you some months ago, but I really love your adopts! :)
And do you like Okami? I'm pretty sure I spotted Amaterasu and Ninetails.
@Apfelgriebs
Ah, thank you!
And yes, I really enjoyed Okami- especially the artstyle, as I was always interested in traditional Japanese art. I haven't played it in a very long time though, and I was only able to play it on PS2 emulator, but I wish I could play it on actual console someday to enjoy the gameplay properly too.
@Apfelgriebs
Ah, thank you!
And yes, I really enjoyed Okami- especially the artstyle, as I was always interested in traditional Japanese art. I haven't played it in a very long time though, and I was only able to play it on PS2 emulator, but I wish I could play it on actual console someday to enjoy the gameplay properly too.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami may I adopt this phoenix? [img]http://i.imgur.com/anb1hVR.png[/img] or if it's already been taken, perhaps this one? [img]http://i.imgur.com/h001Ndn.png[/img]
@Kurayami may I adopt this phoenix?
anb1hVR.png
or if it's already been taken, perhaps this one?
h001Ndn.png
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
@Diznits
All adopts on this list are free to use for everyone, so you can use whichever you want. I will not accept claiming them by any user as their own though, as it's not the purpose of this thread.
@Diznits
All adopts on this list are free to use for everyone, so you can use whichever you want. I will not accept claiming them by any user as their own though, as it's not the purpose of this thread.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami With that in mind, is it okay if I apply the design to one of my dragon's familiars? With credit of course! It's basically a "this is what this smoke gyre looked like before it died from... something"
I ask simply because I'm unsure of where the boundary between "acceptable/non-acceptable" is; sorry if I'm misunderstanding hhhhh
@Kurayami With that in mind, is it okay if I apply the design to one of my dragon's familiars? With credit of course! It's basically a "this is what this smoke gyre looked like before it died from... something"
I ask simply because I'm unsure of where the boundary between "acceptable/non-acceptable" is; sorry if I'm misunderstanding hhhhh
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
@Diznits
If you mean, like adding it to your dragon's lore, then it's totally allright! I would even encourage that, as I've seen few dragon backstories that had my adopts entwined into them and I was happy to see how creatively people can use these.
I only meant that I wouldn't like people to claim these as completely their own and use as their property, something like that.
@Diznits
If you mean, like adding it to your dragon's lore, then it's totally allright! I would even encourage that, as I've seen few dragon backstories that had my adopts entwined into them and I was happy to see how creatively people can use these.
I only meant that I wouldn't like people to claim these as completely their own and use as their property, something like that.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104