Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Done.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Edit: these are going to be closed. Sorry for those who wanted one, but it got quite stressful on my end to keep on churning these out... :P I saw Rottingflesh's thread for fake achievements, and got inspired to do my own: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bJA7wFx.jpg[/IMG] There's a tutorial for making the achievements, which is linked in their thread. However, if you're like me, and aren't too good with tech-savvy things (or maybe you're too lazy to drag yourself over to a computer. Like me), I would be more than happy to help you make one of them fake achievement thingamajigs! Also, I'm doing these manually [s]which takes more time than you would think[/s] so the fonts and stuff aren't a hundred percent like FR's actual achievements. But if you don't mind the slight difference in looks, feel free to fill up the form and let me do the work! [b]Tips of any amount are largely appreciated! I'm trying to save up for all my gene projects, and the amount adds up to at least 4 million treasure... ;^;[/b] [code] @jurobii [b]Icon:[/b] [b]Title:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Points earned:[/b] [b]Date earned:[/b] [/code] **For the icon, PLEASE insert the image of the icon you want me to use! You can do so by using this code: [code][item=name here][/code] [s]i'm probably going to shoot myself in the foot one day, if/when this thread becomes flooded with requests, but I'm still going to go with it. Whelp.[/s]
Edit: these are going to be closed. Sorry for those who wanted one, but it got quite stressful on my end to keep on churning these out... :P

I saw Rottingflesh's thread for fake achievements, and got inspired to do my own:

bJA7wFx.jpg

There's a tutorial for making the achievements, which is linked in their thread. However, if you're like me, and aren't too good with tech-savvy things (or maybe you're too lazy to drag yourself over to a computer. Like me), I would be more than happy to help you make one of them fake achievement thingamajigs!

Also, I'm doing these manually which takes more time than you would think so the fonts and stuff aren't a hundred percent like FR's actual achievements. But if you don't mind the slight difference in looks, feel free to fill up the form and let me do the work! Tips of any amount are largely appreciated! I'm trying to save up for all my gene projects, and the amount adds up to at least 4 million treasure... ;^;

Code:
@jurobii [b]Icon:[/b] [b]Title:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Points earned:[/b] [b]Date earned:[/b]

**For the icon, PLEASE insert the image of the icon you want me to use! You can do so by using this code:
Code:
[item=name here]

i'm probably going to shoot myself in the foot one day, if/when this thread becomes flooded with requests, but I'm still going to go with it. Whelp.
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii

Oh, boy. This is gonna flood fast.

Icon:Winter Wind
Title: Preparation Master
Text: Successfully prepared for winter. It's coming whether you like it or not.
Points earned: INFINITIIIII
Date earned: 6/6/6
@jurobii

Oh, boy. This is gonna flood fast.

Icon:Winter Wind
Title: Preparation Master
Text: Successfully prepared for winter. It's coming whether you like it or not.
Points earned: INFINITIIIII
Date earned: 6/6/6
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx
Here you go, enjoy! hopefully I'll be as prepared as your fake achievement is

UpXvIR2.jpg

Edit: Sorry about the double ping! Had to fix things up a little, but it should be fine now c:
@Luthyx
Here you go, enjoy! hopefully I'll be as prepared as your fake achievement is

UpXvIR2.jpg

Edit: Sorry about the double ping! Had to fix things up a little, but it should be fine now c:
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii

Icon: Haunted Stone Orb
Title: Pure Arcane
Text: Arcane down to the bone. Which pretty much means you have pink bones.
Points earned: ∞+10-14*5=∞
Date earned: Birth

This pretty amazing... Help me show my Arcane love? Pretty please?
@jurobii

Icon: Haunted Stone Orb
Title: Pure Arcane
Text: Arcane down to the bone. Which pretty much means you have pink bones.
Points earned: ∞+10-14*5=∞
Date earned: Birth

This pretty amazing... Help me show my Arcane love? Pretty please?
DH2LkFJ.pngnwkTMsx.pngTjnoe9v.pngisQQDqL.pngy8jbVR9.pngObe8SbK.png70SpGTw.png
@evearellie
1 serving of Arcane love, coming right up!

5tRA2Pk.jpg
@evearellie
1 serving of Arcane love, coming right up!

5tRA2Pk.jpg
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii AH!!! Thank you so much!!! :D
@jurobii AH!!! Thank you so much!!! :D
DH2LkFJ.pngnwkTMsx.pngTjnoe9v.pngisQQDqL.pngy8jbVR9.pngObe8SbK.png70SpGTw.png
@jurobii

Have you got ideas for items related to fire? I wanted to find but no, none fitted. help please!

Icon:help me choose(look above) pleaz
Title:Pure Fire
Text:Congrats buddy, you're purely fire. Wait, I need a fire hose! This guy's burning up.
Points earned:Infinity
Date earned: Birthday
@jurobii

Have you got ideas for items related to fire? I wanted to find but no, none fitted. help please!

Icon:help me choose(look above) pleaz
Title:Pure Fire
Text:Congrats buddy, you're purely fire. Wait, I need a fire hose! This guy's burning up.
Points earned:Infinity
Date earned: Birthday
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
Hope this is to your liking! Tried to find the most fiery thing I could, because whoo boy that was one hot achievement

TyHbN5Q.jpg
@Starwindrider
Hope this is to your liking! Tried to find the most fiery thing I could, because whoo boy that was one hot achievement

TyHbN5Q.jpg
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
Nicer than I expected! I was thinking of POLLEN, the item. HAHA! You sure have great ideas! Thanks anyway
@jurobii
Nicer than I expected! I was thinking of POLLEN, the item. HAHA! You sure have great ideas! Thanks anyway
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
i'm bored and have nothing to do please hit me up with requests
i'm bored and have nothing to do please hit me up with requests
IMG_3120.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11