Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw the OC above you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@cifer Sorry it took so long! It's Junar, hope you like it :3 [img]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/purpleheadphones18/junar3.png[/img] Show your characters: My [url=https://charahub.com/user/Taciturn]Charahub[/url]! Most of them don't have images, but they do have written descriptions. I think Gidja is the only one with a complete ref. (Disregard any characters with "MINOR CHARACTER" images, please.) Tell us about them?: They should have bios full of information. What kind of setting are they from?: Urban/modern fantasy? What not to do?: Most anything goes (nothing out of character, though) Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: No thanks. Inspiration: *shrug* Anything else: a lot of them don't have properly designed outfits so just do whatever, lol
@cifer
Sorry it took so long! It's Junar, hope you like it :3

junar3.png

Show your characters: My Charahub! Most of them don't have images, but they do have written descriptions. I think Gidja is the only one with a complete ref. (Disregard any characters with "MINOR CHARACTER" images, please.)

Tell us about them?: They should have bios full of information.

What kind of setting are they from?: Urban/modern fantasy?

What not to do?: Most anything goes (nothing out of character, though)

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: No thanks.

Inspiration: *shrug*

Anything else: a lot of them don't have properly designed outfits so just do whatever, lol
vega-gif2.gif thread.gif
[img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/4792/th/pre/i/2016/143/4/6/rabbit_oc_by_dinkythedragon-da3hq9z.png[/img] Show your characters: I only have this one I can link to on this computer, so [url=https://charahub.com/character/843152/Kibou]https://charahub.com/character/843152/Kibou[Kibou![/url] Tell us about them?: Most info on the page ;D What kind of setting are they from?: Look up the anime Fairy Tail! What not to do?: (Do whatever you want! I don't care) Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: YES!! Inspiration: Idk, out exploring the wide forests? Anything else: Idk she usually has a scarf the same color as her fire with a scale pattern, but only do that if you want!
rabbit_oc_by_dinkythedragon-da3hq9z.png

Show your characters: I only have this one I can link to on this computer, so https://charahub.com/character/843152/Kibou[Kibou!
Tell us about them?: Most info on the page ;D
What kind of setting are they from?: Look up the anime Fairy Tail!
What not to do?: (Do whatever you want! I don't care)
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: YES!!
Inspiration: Idk, out exploring the wide forests?
Anything else: Idk she usually has a scarf the same color as her fire with a scale pattern, but only do that if you want!
1671.png
FR +2
[s]Claim![/s] [img]http://i.imgur.com/J668vMC.png[/img] @TheDragonEmperor Oh my gosh! iAnubis is such a cutie! [b]Show your characters:[/b] The only picture I have of this kid (that is not absolutley horendous) is a bust [url=http://plecocraw.tumblr.com/image/144522659579](right here)[/url] but I really don't care if the art is only a headshot! [b]Tell us about them:[/b] He's an awkward teenager who can see ghosts. He's almost always uncannily chipper and often has a huge grin on his face. [b]What kind of setting are they from:[/b] The story takes place in a suburban city. [b]What not to do:[/b] Nothing really! [b]Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character:[/b] I'd rather not. [b]Inspiration:[/b] I-I don't really have any inspiration for him... But if you need more information on him just tell me! [b]Anything else:[/b] I'm sorry.
Claim!
J668vMC.png
@TheDragonEmperor Oh my gosh! iAnubis is such a cutie!

Show your characters:
The only picture I have of this kid (that is not absolutley horendous) is a bust (right here) but I really don't care if the art is only a headshot!
Tell us about them:
He's an awkward teenager who can see ghosts. He's almost always uncannily chipper and often has a huge grin on his face.
What kind of setting are they from:
The story takes place in a suburban city.
What not to do:
Nothing really!
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character:
I'd rather not.
Inspiration:
I-I don't really have any inspiration for him... But if you need more information on him just tell me!
Anything else:
I'm sorry.
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
@CopicCrusader EDIT: Finished!!! Sorry the skin is kind of odd, but I'd love to do another of this guy and find out more about him!! Pm me if you'd like! :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/xeacdwN.jpg[/img] Show your characters: My Charahub is [url=https://charahub.com/user/JulieLangford]here! [/url] Tell us about them?: Ambros is a mercenary from a background of working alongside trading caravans, hired by a professional witch hunter to be a part of his group. Varushka, however, is not originally part of their group, and meets Ambros later on. What kind of setting are they from?: A fantasy-based medieval Germany What not to do?: Anything modern ;) Also Ambros isn't skinny in any way :'P Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Yeah sure! However if you could draw both of them together (since they're #1 couple) I'd probably cry from happiness Inspiration: [url=https://nz.pinterest.com/madamlangford/blood-water-inspo/]Here[/url] Anything else: Don't be afraid to pm me if need be!~ x
@CopicCrusader EDIT: Finished!!! Sorry the skin is kind of odd, but I'd love to do another of this guy and find out more about him!! Pm me if you'd like! :D

xeacdwN.jpg

Show your characters: My Charahub is here!
Tell us about them?: Ambros is a mercenary from a background of working alongside trading caravans, hired by a professional witch hunter to be a part of his group. Varushka, however, is not originally part of their group, and meets Ambros later on.
What kind of setting are they from?: A fantasy-based medieval Germany
What not to do?: Anything modern ;) Also Ambros isn't skinny in any way :'P
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Yeah sure! However if you could draw both of them together (since they're #1 couple) I'd probably cry from happiness
Inspiration: Here
Anything else: Don't be afraid to pm me if need be!~ x
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
EDIT: @Nightvaled [img]http://i.imgur.com/zKcwHZr.png[/img] I don't draw front views much so I decided to experiment a bit. ;u; I hope it looks okay! [b]Show your characters: [/b] [url=https://charahub.com/user/Lunith]My charahub[/url] has a variety of OCs! (Including 3 of my webcomic OCs. I won't say which ones though.) [b]Tell us about them?: [/b] Most of my crystal gem OCs live together. (Moonstone, White Star and Obsidian do. Later on Topaz and Fuchsia pearl also do.) and Blue Calcite and Snowflake Obsidian are fusions of Moonstone and White Star and Moonstone and Obsidian respectively. My fantasy aesthetic characters all live in the same earth (kind of), and are either royalty, messenger or a happy inhabitant of that world. Lunith is also a high fantasy themed character, but more of slice-of-lifey which is why he's in a different category. He's a werewolf, but in the daylight he helps rescue dogs find new homes and looks after them! He's generally a massive sweetheart. Pandora is my demon OC who lives in a modern-ish setting where Demons and Humans life along each other. It's still very fantasy-esque, but Pandora is a college student who also owns a flora shop. She loves succulents. And she's currently dating Mimosa, a genderless OC that was designed for me! There is also a category for OCs that were designed for me (Mimosa is in that), and I guess they're all fantasy too? Mimosa is in the same world as Pandora's, while Sophie and the Unnamed girl are in a fantasy setting different from everyone else and are dating. [b]As a side note, please try to draw characters that aren't from this category! Right now I'm trying to get more art of characters I've designed. c:[/b] [b]What kind of setting are they from?[/b]: Various fantasy worlds and a Steven Universe setting. [b]What not to do?:[/b] No gore please! I'm fine with blood, though. Don't make a Sci-Fi AU of any of my characters. (As a note though, I'm fine with Modern-ish AUs of my fantasy OCs. Just don't make it a boring modern AU like basically just humans on earth.) [b]Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?:[/b] Sure, why not. I prefer my own characters been drawing with other characters I own, though. (Namely Mimosa and Pandora, White Star and Moonstone, Leo and Beatrice, etc.) [b]Inspiration[/b]: If you're drawing gemstones, Steven Universe! If you're drawing a fantasy character, think of an aesthetically pleasing and peaceful fantasy setting where everyone is having a nice slice of life. Sort of like the ending of TLOZ: Twilight Princess where everything is back to normal [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope.
EDIT: @Nightvaled
zKcwHZr.png
I don't draw front views much so I decided to experiment a bit. ;u; I hope it looks okay!

Show your characters: My charahub has a variety of OCs! (Including 3 of my webcomic OCs. I won't say which ones though.)
Tell us about them?: Most of my crystal gem OCs live together. (Moonstone, White Star and Obsidian do. Later on Topaz and Fuchsia pearl also do.) and Blue Calcite and Snowflake Obsidian are fusions of Moonstone and White Star and Moonstone and Obsidian respectively.

My fantasy aesthetic characters all live in the same earth (kind of), and are either royalty, messenger or a happy inhabitant of that world. Lunith is also a high fantasy themed character, but more of slice-of-lifey which is why he's in a different category. He's a werewolf, but in the daylight he helps rescue dogs find new homes and looks after them! He's generally a massive sweetheart.

Pandora is my demon OC who lives in a modern-ish setting where Demons and Humans life along each other. It's still very fantasy-esque, but Pandora is a college student who also owns a flora shop. She loves succulents. And she's currently dating Mimosa, a genderless OC that was designed for me!

There is also a category for OCs that were designed for me (Mimosa is in that), and I guess they're all fantasy too? Mimosa is in the same world as Pandora's, while Sophie and the Unnamed girl are in a fantasy setting different from everyone else and are dating.
As a side note, please try to draw characters that aren't from this category! Right now I'm trying to get more art of characters I've designed. c:

What kind of setting are they from?: Various fantasy worlds and a Steven Universe setting.
What not to do?: No gore please! I'm fine with blood, though. Don't make a Sci-Fi AU of any of my characters. (As a note though, I'm fine with Modern-ish AUs of my fantasy OCs. Just don't make it a boring modern AU like basically just humans on earth.)

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Sure, why not. I prefer my own characters been drawing with other characters I own, though. (Namely Mimosa and Pandora, White Star and Moonstone, Leo and Beatrice, etc.)

Inspiration: If you're drawing gemstones, Steven Universe! If you're drawing a fantasy character, think of an aesthetically pleasing and peaceful fantasy setting where everyone is having a nice slice of life. Sort of like the ending of TLOZ: Twilight Princess where everything is back to normal
Anything else: Nope.
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!
[sub][s]Claim![/s] @Sundial I posted my drawing? It must've glitched out and never edited the post- i'm so sorry man!! [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/a7fe/f/2016/149/7/6/oc_free_by_beyond_the_barricade-da46zz6.png[/img] [u]Show your characters:[/u] [url=https://charahub.com/user/Newsiee] My Charahub![/url] [u]Tell us about them?:[/u] They're all fan-characters from the book series Wings of Fire! I'd really like a picture of either Inja or Honourable, but I really don't mind![b] (If you need a fullbody reference, please PM me!!)[/b] [u]What kind of setting are they from?: [/u] They're all fan characters from the Wings of Fire book series!! [u]What not to do?: [/u] No AUs or Gijinkas? Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Sure, if they're a dragon? [u]Inspiration:[/u] It's really up to you!! [url=http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/Wings_of_Fire_Wiki]Here is some info on the books! [/url] Anything else: Don't think so!! Have fun c:
Claim!

@Sundial I posted my drawing? It must've glitched out and never edited the post- i'm so sorry man!! oc_free_by_beyond_the_barricade-da46zz6.png

Show your characters: My Charahub!

Tell us about them?: They're all fan-characters from the book series Wings of Fire! I'd really like a picture of either Inja or Honourable, but I really don't mind! (If you need a fullbody reference, please PM me!!)

What kind of setting are they from?: They're all fan characters from the Wings of Fire book series!!

What not to do?: No AUs or Gijinkas?
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Sure, if they're a dragon?

Inspiration: It's really up to you!! Here is some info on the books!

Anything else: Don't think so!! Have fun c:
6GQZhSA.gif
m
@Newsie [img]http://img05.deviantart.net/a406/i/2016/141/0/2/inja_by_glyphgryphon-da39tep.png[/img] Here's Your OC Inja, he is so pretty, I had fun drawing him, anyway I hope that you like it. :3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Show your characters:[/b] http://sta.sh/222lhyu6isxh?edit=1 [b]Tell us about them?: [/b] [b]Raelyn[/b] - She is a mercenary, formerly a soldier, and tends to act very cold and distant toward others and has trust issues but deep down she is actually quite kind and friendly but it takes a lot of effort to see this side of her, she also loves shiny things [b]Metro[/b] - He's a mecha robot and is mostly used the spaceyard, he acts very robotic and systematically and has trouble understanding emotions [b]Mavric Pyrite[/b] - They were Raelyn's best friend before thier untimely death on a mission gone very wrong, they are kind and sweet and often wants nothing more then to see Raelyn happy [b]What kind of setting are they from?:[/b] Sci-Fi [b]What not to do?:[/b] No AUs or Gijinkas or NSFW things Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Yea sure, as long as you own the character, but I'd prefer them to be alone or with other characters of mine Inspiration: Sci-Fi stuff [b]Anything else: [/b]You can play with the outfits, especially Pyrite's as originally they were from a fantasy universe, well except for Metro, so yea you can play with those, sorry Pyrite doesn't have a proper ref yet
@Newsie

inja_by_glyphgryphon-da39tep.png
Here's Your OC Inja, he is so pretty, I had fun drawing him, anyway I hope that you like it. :3

Show your characters: http://sta.sh/222lhyu6isxh?edit=1
Tell us about them?:

Raelyn - She is a mercenary, formerly a soldier, and tends to act very cold and distant toward others and has trust issues but deep down she is actually quite kind and friendly but it takes a lot of effort to see this side of her, she also loves shiny things

Metro - He's a mecha robot and is mostly used the spaceyard, he acts very robotic and systematically and has trouble understanding emotions

Mavric Pyrite - They were Raelyn's best friend before thier untimely death on a mission gone very wrong, they are kind and sweet and often wants nothing more then to see Raelyn happy

What kind of setting are they from?: Sci-Fi
What not to do?: No AUs or Gijinkas or NSFW things
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Yea sure, as long as you own the character, but I'd prefer them to be alone or with other characters of mine
Inspiration: Sci-Fi stuff
Anything else: You can play with the outfits, especially Pyrite's as originally they were from a fantasy universe, well except for Metro, so yea you can play with those, sorry Pyrite doesn't have a proper ref yet
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
Claim!

Gimmie a second...

Show your characters:
VdPpYH4.jpg
Tell us about them?: Usually she is very snide, cunning, and sarcastic. However her mood can switch to hotheaded and aggressive in a snap.
What kind of setting are they from?: A post apocalyptic setting of the game Terraria, she's kinda half fan character I guess, she just takes place in a Terraria world.
What not to do?: No nsfw stuff
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: ehh... nah.
Inspiration: I have no idea
Anything else: blood is fine, also sorry I don't have any other characters to draw. Nuria is the only one with a decent reference. And ignore the "I'll fill this later" that's just a thing I haven't done yet, it's supposed to be a description of her personality.
Claim!

Gimmie a second...

Show your characters:
VdPpYH4.jpg
Tell us about them?: Usually she is very snide, cunning, and sarcastic. However her mood can switch to hotheaded and aggressive in a snap.
What kind of setting are they from?: A post apocalyptic setting of the game Terraria, she's kinda half fan character I guess, she just takes place in a Terraria world.
What not to do?: No nsfw stuff
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: ehh... nah.
Inspiration: I have no idea
Anything else: blood is fine, also sorry I don't have any other characters to draw. Nuria is the only one with a decent reference. And ignore the "I'll fill this later" that's just a thing I haven't done yet, it's supposed to be a description of her personality.
who up rising they flight
Claim!

@Galaxiana

It's was a little tough, because I don't have enough black or grey, but she's pretty cool! I love her design. Her right eye doesn't seem very missing........

23kp8c8.jpg

Just a minute

Show your characters: I have no decent form for any of my OCs. XD

2uzuxzr.jpg

Tell us about them?: Not a wolf, has no name. A spirit or a sprite of the stars and night sky.

What kind of setting are they from?: The wild.

What not to do?: Feirceness. This OC is very gentle and neutral in any feuds. Very placid.

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: No.

Inspiration: Um.

Anything else: It doesn't show up that well but there are swirls on the ankles like the entire tail. And the eyes glow white.
Claim!

@Galaxiana

It's was a little tough, because I don't have enough black or grey, but she's pretty cool! I love her design. Her right eye doesn't seem very missing........

23kp8c8.jpg

Just a minute

Show your characters: I have no decent form for any of my OCs. XD

2uzuxzr.jpg

Tell us about them?: Not a wolf, has no name. A spirit or a sprite of the stars and night sky.

What kind of setting are they from?: The wild.

What not to do?: Feirceness. This OC is very gentle and neutral in any feuds. Very placid.

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: No.

Inspiration: Um.

Anything else: It doesn't show up that well but there are swirls on the ankles like the entire tail. And the eyes glow white.
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Claim! @/Silverpine

Show your characters:
(I don't have a Charahub so I put them in this dragons profile ^^)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236808&tab=dragon&did=23660776
I have two Skyrim characters, Ashyn and Grim
Tell us about them?:
Ashyn is a Dremora halfling (half breton) while Grim Nimbus is a captain of the imperial Legion.
Ashyn is pretty malicious, often coming off as snarky and rude. She doesn't really like being around mortals, finding them dull and quite boring. A master of Necromancy and Conjuration, she often travels through the planes Oblivion finding solice with her own kind.
Grim Nimbus is an Imperial soldier, well was once one but then grew through the ranks and became Captain. Hailing from Cyrodiil, he often leads his troops through nearly impossible battles, although he wins he finds that it is impossible to win without casulties. He is devoted to the Divines, often wielding blessed weapons and spells that mimic the Divines powers. He is somewhat egotistical but is one of the most loyal companions one could ever hope to find.
What kind of setting are they from?:
Skyrim!
What not to do?:
Er, not sure!
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: not at this time, I don't have art for either of them that I haven't drawn.
Inspiration:
Skyrim OST, Oblivion
Anything else: If you did draw Grim I'd be eternally grateful! I'm trying to get pictures of him to give to my significant other as a birthday gift. Feel free to draw Ashyn but if you did happen to draw Grim I'd be estatic! ;u; I will not be disappointed if you free Ashyn, however if you do it would be nice if you free her in her metamorphosis stage, not necessary just nice! Thank you so much in advance!
Claim! @/Silverpine

Show your characters:
(I don't have a Charahub so I put them in this dragons profile ^^)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236808&tab=dragon&did=23660776
I have two Skyrim characters, Ashyn and Grim
Tell us about them?:
Ashyn is a Dremora halfling (half breton) while Grim Nimbus is a captain of the imperial Legion.
Ashyn is pretty malicious, often coming off as snarky and rude. She doesn't really like being around mortals, finding them dull and quite boring. A master of Necromancy and Conjuration, she often travels through the planes Oblivion finding solice with her own kind.
Grim Nimbus is an Imperial soldier, well was once one but then grew through the ranks and became Captain. Hailing from Cyrodiil, he often leads his troops through nearly impossible battles, although he wins he finds that it is impossible to win without casulties. He is devoted to the Divines, often wielding blessed weapons and spells that mimic the Divines powers. He is somewhat egotistical but is one of the most loyal companions one could ever hope to find.
What kind of setting are they from?:
Skyrim!
What not to do?:
Er, not sure!
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: not at this time, I don't have art for either of them that I haven't drawn.
Inspiration:
Skyrim OST, Oblivion
Anything else: If you did draw Grim I'd be eternally grateful! I'm trying to get pictures of him to give to my significant other as a birthday gift. Feel free to draw Ashyn but if you did happen to draw Grim I'd be estatic! ;u; I will not be disappointed if you free Ashyn, however if you do it would be nice if you free her in her metamorphosis stage, not necessary just nice! Thank you so much in advance!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89