Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~*~Free Clan Bio Template~*~
Hi there!

Today, during a wave of procrastination, I finally decided to code my Clan Info. Before I started, I was hoping that I could find a nice template that I could use to suit my needs. However, after intensive searching, my efforts did not come to fruition. So, I decided to buckle down and code my own bio from scratch.

The result was a surprisingly simple and elegant design. Myself and a friend are both currently using it for our clan bios, which can be seen here and here.

I then realized that my efforts would be in vain if I didn't share them! So I decided to create this thread so that others could experience the convenience that I didn't *wipes single joyful tear off cheek* It is fully customizable and I do not require credit if you use it. Tips are appreciated but not at all necessary.

My template can be found here!

Resources

If anyone else has free clan info templates that they would like to share, send them to me. If this generates enough interest, I will create a separate clan info template thread :^)

Now go forth my young BBCoding babies and spread your wings!
Hi there!

Today, during a wave of procrastination, I finally decided to code my Clan Info. Before I started, I was hoping that I could find a nice template that I could use to suit my needs. However, after intensive searching, my efforts did not come to fruition. So, I decided to buckle down and code my own bio from scratch.

The result was a surprisingly simple and elegant design. Myself and a friend are both currently using it for our clan bios, which can be seen here and here.

I then realized that my efforts would be in vain if I didn't share them! So I decided to create this thread so that others could experience the convenience that I didn't *wipes single joyful tear off cheek* It is fully customizable and I do not require credit if you use it. Tips are appreciated but not at all necessary.

My template can be found here!

Resources

If anyone else has free clan info templates that they would like to share, send them to me. If this generates enough interest, I will create a separate clan info template thread :^)

Now go forth my young BBCoding babies and spread your wings!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
Love it! Thank you!
Love it! Thank you!
@FaeRogue Awh I'm glad!
@FaeRogue Awh I'm glad!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
Oh my gosh I've been looking for something like this forever! :0

I'll have to use this soon when I start writing my clan lore. It's really nice of you to share this; thank you so much!
Oh my gosh I've been looking for something like this forever! :0

I'll have to use this soon when I start writing my clan lore. It's really nice of you to share this; thank you so much!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@ThisNerd I'm glad you will make use of it!! Enjoy
@ThisNerd I'm glad you will make use of it!! Enjoy

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

I'd love to use this, its so elegant and simple XD

EDIT: I've got my profile done, thanks again for the coding

@softwings

I'd love to use this, its so elegant and simple XD

EDIT: I've got my profile done, thanks again for the coding

sba5dKD.png
bump for all the new players!!

(i totally forgot i made this thread!! wow!)
bump for all the new players!!

(i totally forgot i made this thread!! wow!)

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

Hello! I know that this is an old thread, but I'd like to thank you for making this. Bumping this can also let others discover this gem!!! (I gave credit in the clan profile)
@softwings

Hello! I know that this is an old thread, but I'd like to thank you for making this. Bumping this can also let others discover this gem!!! (I gave credit in the clan profile)
fBVWC4D.pngRCD2mOL.pngOTXJQ9a.png4oO1RBo.pngA28Svy9.png
@XStarfallX

woah i... didn't remember this so thank you!! hopefully others can make use of it :)
@XStarfallX

woah i... didn't remember this so thank you!! hopefully others can make use of it :)

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug