Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio butchering with Google Translate
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@FrenchBlossom edited his bio. want to translate it a bit more? ouo
@FrenchBlossom edited his bio. want to translate it a bit more? ouo
T3TuubO.png
@FrenchBlossom Oh gosh i need one of these for this boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9884695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98847/9884695_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FrenchBlossom

Oh gosh i need one of these for this boy

9884695_350.png
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
@kallenthesylveon

Low short. Black, skills, quality and recognition of my work, why not do something to help. It's very simple, do not want to beat around the bush, it is a quiet area. Birds use herbs to find a place to live smart group. After a long and dangerous controller built directly help. Although much bile in the shade, she came. What is obvious to you, but your feet.

Oh, and I see you like Steven Universe too!
@kallenthesylveon

Low short. Black, skills, quality and recognition of my work, why not do something to help. It's very simple, do not want to beat around the bush, it is a quiet area. Birds use herbs to find a place to live smart group. After a long and dangerous controller built directly help. Although much bile in the shade, she came. What is obvious to you, but your feet.

Oh, and I see you like Steven Universe too!
@FrenchBlossom wait, working on mine? ouo

(i like SU too!)
@FrenchBlossom wait, working on mine? ouo

(i like SU too!)
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal

In the first four days, arcanists Oh, I might add.
Nocturne in the near future. Enough! Bad boy, but - I think that children do not! Rest, he said, newspapers continue to "real" red, yellow and black. God, I'm angry. Constipation Red Dragon people feel quite happy not convenient "(so far) is very good." Officials familiar with the family. I'm a good guy? Video. Just as we thought. Elp! I'm good. I? Make it fast. Why Coatlán brown, red, is the "name" is what? Relationship with a hat that? How long pants? This is very rare. The Dragon. Did you know, sure. Often Nocturne. "Without any worry, as I did. And, Shadowbind Yes ,. Indeed yellow party told me, I asked her mother said, the current net Welcome wing, said his mother. In the afternoon, said his father. His father, Sometimes, I ask you to like it. I was asleep. UNWILLLINGLY.
The way to do this? 5 yet? The day features. Drain.
Long "is clearly a special fan and sandy tundra terrible night Ridgeback yellow, red dragon, gold N'dve, yellow, red, blue, t-shirts dragon-D", and some people say, dah. ? . "That's what I want to know that I know what to do .. Thank you to know when the surprise guest also PAIiIZ pain perch twins surprised .." Fans Lightweaverm Icewar (guard said? .. Maybe I have since it's all part ...... not understand .Tghis Ice Dragon Naturally Speaking, a white, red or blue, or long pollutants Red scary monster, and why Jena called Nocturne wonder why ?? Why aespeciallycoatlan blue cap, especially in border stones and dragon lovers, sleep allows ...
@dragoncrystal

In the first four days, arcanists Oh, I might add.
Nocturne in the near future. Enough! Bad boy, but - I think that children do not! Rest, he said, newspapers continue to "real" red, yellow and black. God, I'm angry. Constipation Red Dragon people feel quite happy not convenient "(so far) is very good." Officials familiar with the family. I'm a good guy? Video. Just as we thought. Elp! I'm good. I? Make it fast. Why Coatlán brown, red, is the "name" is what? Relationship with a hat that? How long pants? This is very rare. The Dragon. Did you know, sure. Often Nocturne. "Without any worry, as I did. And, Shadowbind Yes ,. Indeed yellow party told me, I asked her mother said, the current net Welcome wing, said his mother. In the afternoon, said his father. His father, Sometimes, I ask you to like it. I was asleep. UNWILLLINGLY.
The way to do this? 5 yet? The day features. Drain.
Long "is clearly a special fan and sandy tundra terrible night Ridgeback yellow, red dragon, gold N'dve, yellow, red, blue, t-shirts dragon-D", and some people say, dah. ? . "That's what I want to know that I know what to do .. Thank you to know when the surprise guest also PAIiIZ pain perch twins surprised .." Fans Lightweaverm Icewar (guard said? .. Maybe I have since it's all part ...... not understand .Tghis Ice Dragon Naturally Speaking, a white, red or blue, or long pollutants Red scary monster, and why Jena called Nocturne wonder why ?? Why aespeciallycoatlan blue cap, especially in border stones and dragon lovers, sleep allows ...
@FrenchBlossom oh my gosh. X'D
@FrenchBlossom oh my gosh. X'D
T3TuubO.png
@FrenchBlossom

That was AMAZING thank you!!
@FrenchBlossom

That was AMAZING thank you!!
@FrenchBlossom I would love this! I have a long bio for my progenitor, feel free to pick a paragraph rather than the whole thing!!!
@FrenchBlossom I would love this! I have a long bio for my progenitor, feel free to pick a paragraph rather than the whole thing!!!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@FrenchBlossom

I don't even...could hardly read your little example... I'm slightly horrified, but mostly very interested.

So would happen if I gave you something that's around 2k words...? I have one laying around... *is curious*
@FrenchBlossom

I don't even...could hardly read your little example... I'm slightly horrified, but mostly very interested.

So would happen if I gave you something that's around 2k words...? I have one laying around... *is curious*
4UUQPPZ.gif
From english to german to chinese to finnish to polish to english; sounds like an incomprehensible conspiracy theory, not far from the original: [quote]The original inhabitants of the planet is now very devil is examining evidence of his guilt profane history, countless websites. How long does it take for a professional, has not been fully elucidated. September "The main objective has not been publicly disclosed, the original native species and the position of the biological is expelled through the documents of the animal and the subsequent mass exodus of baby dragon, so the starting position of the species in order to achieve long-term exposure to surfaces drugs field, even in biology, chemistry and nanotechnology applications. Recent tests in different parts of the reconstruction of the original ranks of the forgotten members of local communities and introduced species. line random mode Inspectorate has introduced new varieties and subspecies have been dragon transmutated normative classification of the unusual creatures belong to observation and experimental research and testing. Local artwork inside the pathogen therapy desert. The original site was created specifically for each object zone shot, especially traffic between the customer forest.[/quote] Devil website... I've seen an anime about this. [quote]The previously mentioned "objects" to attack a series of loosely can be traced to blink, the Commission has a formal resolution retailers and a half retreat. "The bitter loss" will be closed the newspaper created a design reasons. The difference between a logistics problem, a problem of ethics, but above all in the process of tactical differences is cause groups of friction, which eventually leads to their differences. Analysts successful exchange of data analysis and exchange of information on the requirements of cooperation with Wasteland debt "failure" 'labs and breadth and width promotion reverse in the desert, provided the opposite definition.[/quote] We're in FR debt. [quote]This led to the disclosure of evidence from recent studies indicate that the effect of assessing foreign technology, reverse engineering function of the desert, break with the political groups, mainly the costs are to be kept secret. confirms the division between the two parties to find titles canceled technicians and scientists illegal extension of the wilderness and exile of genetically modified organisms, termination of employment or down forced to comply with their experiments breast augmentation lead on genetically manipulated process.[/quote] D-did I read that last sentence correctly?? I swear that is not in the original, check my clan info! [quote]The results of running complex wasteland, effectively ending the beast to design a new process. The project was put on hold, and aspects related to the implementation of the interests of animals and become a dragon motif stupid, submissive back again without a clear motive for violence. [/quote] Well with all the petals and butterfly gened dergs running around, it's bound to happen. [quote]It's called "zombie" to move these items to the issue of control of the devil for further research. Mutant host / longitudinal studies and after exposure to nuclear, biological, chemical and nano-technology resources, volunteers similar way to test and try to speed up the processing and cross-limited. beeps rapid pandemic, as in the treatment of drug-resistant flexible genetic variation, which means "included as a component of the charge and the authorities claim that there is unpredictable form in which a high rate of mutation and the development of a variant fatal. Forces Genetic problems with durability greatly improved, and immunology topics strengthened further research and an increased percentage of the desert, the financial resources of the project stakeholders and board members. extrapolation and development of transgenic miss great efforts to create a re-design the devil ...[/quote] Nailed it.
From english to german to chinese to finnish to polish to english; sounds like an incomprehensible conspiracy theory, not far from the original:
Quote:
The original inhabitants of the planet is now very devil is examining evidence of his guilt profane history, countless websites. How long does it take for a professional, has not been fully elucidated. September "The main objective has not been publicly disclosed, the original native species and the position of the biological is expelled through the documents of the animal and the subsequent mass exodus of baby dragon, so the starting position of the species in order to achieve long-term exposure to surfaces drugs field, even in biology, chemistry and nanotechnology applications. Recent tests in different parts of the reconstruction of the original ranks of the forgotten members of local communities and introduced species. line random mode Inspectorate has introduced new varieties and subspecies have been dragon transmutated normative classification of the unusual creatures belong to observation and experimental research and testing.

Local artwork inside the pathogen therapy desert. The original site was created specifically for each object zone shot, especially traffic between the customer forest.
Devil website... I've seen an anime about this.
Quote:
The previously mentioned "objects" to attack a series of loosely can be traced to blink, the Commission has a formal resolution retailers and a half retreat. "The bitter loss" will be closed the newspaper created a design reasons. The difference between a logistics problem, a problem of ethics, but above all in the process of tactical differences is cause groups of friction, which eventually leads to their differences. Analysts successful exchange of data analysis and exchange of information on the requirements of cooperation with Wasteland debt "failure" 'labs and breadth and width promotion reverse in the desert, provided the opposite definition.
We're in FR debt.
Quote:
This led to the disclosure of evidence from recent studies indicate that the effect of assessing foreign technology, reverse engineering function of the desert, break with the political groups, mainly the costs are to be kept secret. confirms the division between the two parties to find titles canceled technicians and scientists illegal extension of the wilderness and exile of genetically modified organisms, termination of employment or down forced to comply with their experiments breast augmentation lead on genetically manipulated process.
D-did I read that last sentence correctly?? I swear that is not in the original, check my clan info!
Quote:
The results of running complex wasteland, effectively ending the beast to design a new process. The project was put on hold, and aspects related to the implementation of the interests of animals and become a dragon motif stupid, submissive back again without a clear motive for violence.
Well with all the petals and butterfly gened dergs running around, it's bound to happen.
Quote:
It's called "zombie" to move these items to the issue of control of the devil for further research. Mutant host / longitudinal studies and after exposure to nuclear, biological, chemical and nano-technology resources, volunteers similar way to test and try to speed up the processing and cross-limited. beeps rapid pandemic, as in the treatment of drug-resistant flexible genetic variation, which means "included as a component of the charge and the authorities claim that there is unpredictable form in which a high rate of mutation and the development of a variant fatal. Forces Genetic problems with durability greatly improved, and immunology topics strengthened further research and an increased percentage of the desert, the financial resources of the project stakeholders and board members. extrapolation and development of transgenic miss great efforts to create a re-design the devil ...
Nailed it.
3l6x.png3l6t.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27