Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio butchering with Google Translate
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@FrenchBlossom AND TRYING TO EAT CRAZY STORY THIS IS EVEN FUNNIER OH DEAR LORD

I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE SOON ALIGHT
@FrenchBlossom AND TRYING TO EAT CRAZY STORY THIS IS EVEN FUNNIER OH DEAR LORD

I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE SOON ALIGHT
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal

Alright! And my favorite part was "he is. Only real car."
@dragoncrystal

Alright! And my favorite part was "he is. Only real car."
@FrenchBlossom OH MY GOD THATS INCREDIBLE

i should write things more often omg'

could you translate another one of my sig stories possibly?
@FrenchBlossom OH MY GOD THATS INCREDIBLE

i should write things more often omg'

could you translate another one of my sig stories possibly?
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal

CHOcolately master lived tree cashmere Catherine Thomas phoned him. A applesauces sweating, smelly, there is really scary, it is nothing to eat, sitting in a tree, at the expense of the old sneeze brand spankin "wood new rendering, the man said, No. DN
One day, after visiting the sprite sheet Katherine Gemma Godfrey violations file wood and paper, looking at three light. Quest grandmother, a small company BIRBS puppers and Aqua.
Sprite, watching videos, awkward Catherine Thomas, wild, uh ...... and surprises, even disability.
During the visit, the iPad Catherine, Gemma related artifacts. Gemma? If you try to give joy, ended their friendship.
However, Gemma Catherine potatoes and tomatoes are some very interesting fights killed? Participate in the creation and correct.
Catherine is one of the three images of the head and the tree house the first store in the rotation.
@dragoncrystal

CHOcolately master lived tree cashmere Catherine Thomas phoned him. A applesauces sweating, smelly, there is really scary, it is nothing to eat, sitting in a tree, at the expense of the old sneeze brand spankin "wood new rendering, the man said, No. DN
One day, after visiting the sprite sheet Katherine Gemma Godfrey violations file wood and paper, looking at three light. Quest grandmother, a small company BIRBS puppers and Aqua.
Sprite, watching videos, awkward Catherine Thomas, wild, uh ...... and surprises, even disability.
During the visit, the iPad Catherine, Gemma related artifacts. Gemma? If you try to give joy, ended their friendship.
However, Gemma Catherine potatoes and tomatoes are some very interesting fights killed? Participate in the creation and correct.
Catherine is one of the three images of the head and the tree house the first store in the rotation.
@FrenchBlossom OH MY GOD THAT IS PURE COMEDY GOLD IM DYING SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL
@FrenchBlossom OH MY GOD THAT IS PURE COMEDY GOLD IM DYING SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL
T3TuubO.png
@FrenchBlossom also possibly do this guy's bio? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8818204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88183/8818204_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FrenchBlossom also possibly do this guy's bio?

8818204_350.png
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal

Open the laptop. He began to read.
Coins life.
Sun, clouds, trees and the sky, but the party, but pressure. Flattened like pancakes almost harmonious. Yes, in a quiet forest. Did you know? I think we have to be careful. I still have to enter a strange and stupid. Vegetables and crystal clear water that is free of Michigan hell foolish and vain and silly monsters wings cruel emperor starts information. It is in the fire. Bundy, a new phase, and I know a strange reversal. What fun. Not because the child has to follow nest. Jeremiah. Children. And to many of the worst whiners. No thanks. I know how it feels. They may be. Telek. This is good news, I closed HERANAL.
- - - - -
After two days of boohoo
What is it, it's not scary dark empire. We are always stupid, that we are right, calls the animals? This is also an animal. Dangit. Unfortunately, the complexity of stupidity. This dragon. Berg other minorities, typhoid fever, yellow and purple cap. Fool away. What is it. "If the (allegedly) ... Super prison - he found me ...... .. I do not know, I was a little black and yellow, and all that strange anger Spira lost asphalt strange red eyes, I think. But Sir, my bad ...... blue and pink and yellow in the spring, it is no accident. Many have left. "War." Yes, but in China ...... No, I'm the night, at least you can not do it, nobody wants to hurt a good way ..
I cut it in three days
European Union. Oh, the Witch. I have a small bush. His nose, I do not think my hands, it was broken. Hey, hey, the European Union, the moon, the sun, the moon, the fool dragon. Older than my ignorance solid core, and fire. Good. In fact, the neighbors - not irony. I want more. No, I think the irony. You go away, chest, trying to kill a dragon, and other items Iadav, before the control character, the conflict a lot of anger. You know how I sleep, I know. Good night. Good debt is still hurting. Ho ...
@dragoncrystal

Open the laptop. He began to read.
Coins life.
Sun, clouds, trees and the sky, but the party, but pressure. Flattened like pancakes almost harmonious. Yes, in a quiet forest. Did you know? I think we have to be careful. I still have to enter a strange and stupid. Vegetables and crystal clear water that is free of Michigan hell foolish and vain and silly monsters wings cruel emperor starts information. It is in the fire. Bundy, a new phase, and I know a strange reversal. What fun. Not because the child has to follow nest. Jeremiah. Children. And to many of the worst whiners. No thanks. I know how it feels. They may be. Telek. This is good news, I closed HERANAL.
- - - - -
After two days of boohoo
What is it, it's not scary dark empire. We are always stupid, that we are right, calls the animals? This is also an animal. Dangit. Unfortunately, the complexity of stupidity. This dragon. Berg other minorities, typhoid fever, yellow and purple cap. Fool away. What is it. "If the (allegedly) ... Super prison - he found me ...... .. I do not know, I was a little black and yellow, and all that strange anger Spira lost asphalt strange red eyes, I think. But Sir, my bad ...... blue and pink and yellow in the spring, it is no accident. Many have left. "War." Yes, but in China ...... No, I'm the night, at least you can not do it, nobody wants to hurt a good way ..
I cut it in three days
European Union. Oh, the Witch. I have a small bush. His nose, I do not think my hands, it was broken. Hey, hey, the European Union, the moon, the sun, the moon, the fool dragon. Older than my ignorance solid core, and fire. Good. In fact, the neighbors - not irony. I want more. No, I think the irony. You go away, chest, trying to kill a dragon, and other items Iadav, before the control character, the conflict a lot of anger. You know how I sleep, I know. Good night. Good debt is still hurting. Ho ...
@FrenchBlossom 'after two days of boohoo' THIS IS HANDS DOW NTHE BEST ONE IM JUST 320430/10 PLATINUM OF MY GOD

h-how does this one make you feel
@FrenchBlossom 'after two days of boohoo' THIS IS HANDS DOW NTHE BEST ONE IM JUST 320430/10 PLATINUM OF MY GOD

h-how does this one make you feel
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal

My favorite part was "Oh, the Witch. I have a small bush. His nose, I do not think my hands, it was broken."
@dragoncrystal

My favorite part was "Oh, the Witch. I have a small bush. His nose, I do not think my hands, it was broken."
@FrenchBlossom oh, yes, that part is an absolute diamond. i agree. I absolutely have to write more about his feelings- they come out HILARIOUS.

also 'i'm the night, at least you can not do it' because good golly gosh X')
@FrenchBlossom oh, yes, that part is an absolute diamond. i agree. I absolutely have to write more about his feelings- they come out HILARIOUS.

also 'i'm the night, at least you can not do it' because good golly gosh X')
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27