Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio butchering with Google Translate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@QuetzalQueen

Festival mandatory OVERTIME. Two workers expect and to speak clearly to everyone. To complete the deal and the need to increase the speed of the AIRCRAFT or was able to continue.
Now in the country to reach this level, all three together, in the hope that the skills needed to turn a lazy fly PRODUCTIVITI.VE:

(It lost the capitals in translation)
@QuetzalQueen

Festival mandatory OVERTIME. Two workers expect and to speak clearly to everyone. To complete the deal and the need to increase the speed of the AIRCRAFT or was able to continue.
Now in the country to reach this level, all three together, in the hope that the skills needed to turn a lazy fly PRODUCTIVITI.VE:

(It lost the capitals in translation)
'in the hope that the skills needed to turn a lazy fly PRODUCTIVITI.VE'
That sentence is hilarious. The Stormcatcher is so obssessed with work, he's trying to make a fly (with a brain that won't understand what he's going on about) productive! xD
'and the need to increase the speed of the AIRCRAFT'-
Why would Bossman need planes when he's got wings?
@FrenchBlossom
'in the hope that the skills needed to turn a lazy fly PRODUCTIVITI.VE'
That sentence is hilarious. The Stormcatcher is so obssessed with work, he's trying to make a fly (with a brain that won't understand what he's going on about) productive! xD
'and the need to increase the speed of the AIRCRAFT'-
Why would Bossman need planes when he's got wings?
@FrenchBlossom
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen

No idea. And I wonder where he got the lazy fly part from... But yeah, that one turned out hilarious.
@QuetzalQueen

No idea. And I wonder where he got the lazy fly part from... But yeah, that one turned out hilarious.
@FrenchBlossom FANTASTIC Can you do this poor guy for me? :3c [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17039785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170398/17039785_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FrenchBlossom FANTASTIC

Can you do this poor guy for me? :3c

17039785_350.png
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

history:
Jasmine, lilac, horror, cold after a few years.
This "cool", in a low voice, Merv, named for the red and green. Wait
"Yes," agreed her mother. "This is truly sustainable."
In the new world teacher, the main theme.
status quo:
A series of photos of a small garden spider and talent. Your dreams, your friends factory several times.
I ask your age?
OK.
The type of light and beauty. Dark light machine language, and sensitive flowers and tons of rice can be considered soft.
Water and areas beautiful stone, you can enjoy small.
@Kaelum

history:
Jasmine, lilac, horror, cold after a few years.
This "cool", in a low voice, Merv, named for the red and green. Wait
"Yes," agreed her mother. "This is truly sustainable."
In the new world teacher, the main theme.
status quo:
A series of photos of a small garden spider and talent. Your dreams, your friends factory several times.
I ask your age?
OK.
The type of light and beauty. Dark light machine language, and sensitive flowers and tons of rice can be considered soft.
Water and areas beautiful stone, you can enjoy small.
@FrenchBlossom hhHHhoLY

"I ask your age?
OK."

I'm laughing so hard,,,, thank you

if you don't mind me asking which languages did you throw this through?
@FrenchBlossom hhHHhoLY

"I ask your age?
OK."

I'm laughing so hard,,,, thank you

if you don't mind me asking which languages did you throw this through?
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

I don't even remember. I put it through language after language after language... and then back to english.

It was mostly stuff like chinese and greek that made the biggest difference though.
@Kaelum

I don't even remember. I put it through language after language after language... and then back to english.

It was mostly stuff like chinese and greek that made the biggest difference though.
@FrenchBlossom fantastic
I'll hazard a guess that you did put it through German at one point, since Spinne is German for "spider" and I do see that 'spider' replaced his name in there o-o

ahahahah, again, thanks!
@FrenchBlossom fantastic
I'll hazard a guess that you did put it through German at one point, since Spinne is German for "spider" and I do see that 'spider' replaced his name in there o-o

ahahahah, again, thanks!
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum
No problem! :)
@Kaelum
No problem! :)
@FrenchBlossom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16083603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160837/16083603_350.png[/img] [/url] How about you butcher my wild dragon's bio here? She needs some love from me, so why not get it in the form of hilarity? xD
@FrenchBlossom

16083603_350.png

How about you butcher my wild dragon's bio here? She needs some love from me, so why not get it in the form of hilarity? xD
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27