Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio butchering with Google Translate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@QuetzalQueen

Of course you can put it on their bio!

And I'm glad you like it.
@QuetzalQueen

Of course you can put it on their bio!

And I'm glad you like it.
@FrenchBlossom I had to follow the original thread here to see how this was going. Then I had to decide which dragon would be best for this. I would LOVE it if you would put Tratnyr here through the translation... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16450674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164507/16450674_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FrenchBlossom I had to follow the original thread here to see how this was going. Then I had to decide which dragon would be best for this. I would LOVE it if you would put Tratnyr here through the translation...

16450674_350.png
FCSig.png
@TheBasilisk
Edit: I put it even further through

The storage system in the house, I tried to run. In most cases, increase good practice before Tratnir Demonfire all I hear. We have so many eagles, interested in the business. Pul, he and his family were asked to think about it.
Obesity program, volunteers do not have to work. And with the simple addition, students and truth, and to provide security at work. The reduction in our lives normal? Coach. However, I believe that parents review. We love death certificates.
Education Tratnir also sweatshirt. Information and production cycle. SHP "He smiled a cold and bright eyes, and you want to talk about it?
@TheBasilisk
Edit: I put it even further through

The storage system in the house, I tried to run. In most cases, increase good practice before Tratnir Demonfire all I hear. We have so many eagles, interested in the business. Pul, he and his family were asked to think about it.
Obesity program, volunteers do not have to work. And with the simple addition, students and truth, and to provide security at work. The reduction in our lives normal? Coach. However, I believe that parents review. We love death certificates.
Education Tratnir also sweatshirt. Information and production cycle. SHP "He smiled a cold and bright eyes, and you want to talk about it?
@Leopardmask

mouth
Russell
Open House is a small wooden dragon tree Viridian several times to stop long enough time to see clearly.
Small fish fork Viridian cheek. Building Long, parents had tried on behalf of the chin, but what help bless hay.
Family dynasty label Magic Dragon public crusher jaw drop, use a variety of security in today's world. Who knows dragon stone, hand and coastal areas, and another diplomat.
A few months later, the Magic began to separate from the rest of the lower jaw. In the past month, and nail biting. Two types of working arm. In order to avoid the first stone. In the final star is only a little bit of hope. E and his friend left the new Tiffany Bureau decided to pay the bank. Bless your life and enjoy the occasion.
@Leopardmask

mouth
Russell
Open House is a small wooden dragon tree Viridian several times to stop long enough time to see clearly.
Small fish fork Viridian cheek. Building Long, parents had tried on behalf of the chin, but what help bless hay.
Family dynasty label Magic Dragon public crusher jaw drop, use a variety of security in today's world. Who knows dragon stone, hand and coastal areas, and another diplomat.
A few months later, the Magic began to separate from the rest of the lower jaw. In the past month, and nail biting. Two types of working arm. In order to avoid the first stone. In the final star is only a little bit of hope. E and his friend left the new Tiffany Bureau decided to pay the bank. Bless your life and enjoy the occasion.
@FrenchBlossom One of her? [s]I'm so sorry, Lilac! But it's too funny![/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156582/15658170_350.png[/img]
@FrenchBlossom One of her? I'm so sorry, Lilac! But it's too funny!

15658170_350.png
ldNLSdw.png
@digimon11
Lilli dragon and all, but the positive type or the birth of a good life.choice, but the best flowers and the family or the child's birth, Lily, I and other ministers and all my friends reading I love green, save more confidence to know dabuda
@digimon11
Lilli dragon and all, but the positive type or the birth of a good life.choice, but the best flowers and the family or the child's birth, Lily, I and other ministers and all my friends reading I love green, save more confidence to know dabuda
@FrenchBlossom ..... what is dabuda mean?. Thank you! I almost died laughing!
@FrenchBlossom ..... what is dabuda mean?. Thank you! I almost died laughing!
ldNLSdw.png
[quote name="FrenchBlossom" date=2016-01-30 13:04:15] We love death certificates.[/quote] [quote name="FrenchBlossom" date=2016-01-30 13:04:15]"He smiled a cold and bright eyes, and you want to talk about it?[/quote] I LOVE IT! These are the best, thank you @FrenchBlossom
FrenchBlossom wrote on 2016-01-30:
We love death certificates.
FrenchBlossom wrote on 2016-01-30:
"He smiled a cold and bright eyes, and you want to talk about it?

I LOVE IT! These are the best, thank you @FrenchBlossom
FCSig.png
@TheBasilisk @Digimon11

Glad everyone likes these!
@TheBasilisk @Digimon11

Glad everyone likes these!
@FrenchBlossom
I came up with a good idea-transform some of the deities' forum announcements into crazy messed up English!
I'd love to see what Stormcatcher's (loud) announcement is like when it's been put through Google Translate.
Quote:
Stormcatcher wrote
THE FESTIVAL IS MANDATORY OVERTIME. ALL LIGHTNING EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO PULL DOUBLE SHIFTS . ALL OUT OF FLIGHT CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH THEIR WORK BY THE ACCELERATED DEADLINES OR THEIR CONTRACTS WILL BE TERMINATED.

I EXPECT EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY.WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO OUT-REJOICE ANY OF THE THREE SLACKER FLIGHTS COMBINED, I EXPECT US TO MEET THAT QUOTA OF FESTIVITIES ON TIME AND WITHOUT COMPLICATION.:

He actually wrote that in capitals, by the way.
@FrenchBlossom
I came up with a good idea-transform some of the deities' forum announcements into crazy messed up English!
I'd love to see what Stormcatcher's (loud) announcement is like when it's been put through Google Translate.
Quote:
Stormcatcher wrote
THE FESTIVAL IS MANDATORY OVERTIME. ALL LIGHTNING EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO PULL DOUBLE SHIFTS . ALL OUT OF FLIGHT CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH THEIR WORK BY THE ACCELERATED DEADLINES OR THEIR CONTRACTS WILL BE TERMINATED.

I EXPECT EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY.WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO OUT-REJOICE ANY OF THE THREE SLACKER FLIGHTS COMBINED, I EXPECT US TO MEET THAT QUOTA OF FESTIVITIES ON TIME AND WITHOUT COMPLICATION.:

He actually wrote that in capitals, by the way.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27