Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Children or Not - Nuzlock
I'm doing the Pinkerton Nuzlock Challenge by Tar watch this for the lore and my status! Check the rules out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1525830#post_14366154]here.[/url] Warning this will contain graphic/abusive lore Captor ain't a good guy. Also if you would like to be pinged whenever I post a new lore part tell me! [center] [quote][size=5]Current Team[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2817276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28173/2817276_350.png[/img] [/url] Captor no matter if he faints will always be on the team (for lore reasons) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17125244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171253/17125244_350.png[/img] [/url] Kala [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17125242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171253/17125242_350.png[/img] [/url] Casandra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17121838] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171219/17121838_350.png[/img] [/url] HilfUns[/quote] [size=5]Deaths[/size] [size=5]Writings/Lore Parts[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1596722#14432669]Prologue[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1596722#14571272] Day One: Trails[/url][/center]
I'm doing the Pinkerton Nuzlock Challenge by Tar watch this for the lore and my status! Check the rules out here. Warning this will contain graphic/abusive lore Captor ain't a good guy. Also if you would like to be pinged whenever I post a new lore part tell me!
Quote:
Current Team

2817276_350.png

Captor no matter if he faints will always be on the team (for lore reasons)

17125244_350.png

Kala

17125242_350.png

Casandra

17121838_350.png

HilfUns

Deaths

Writings/Lore Parts

Prologue
Day One: Trails
eVaClRh.png
I got [item=Peacekeeping Headband] from Pinkerton my lair is full atm so I cant breed anyone but I decided i'll go for an easy 10 match's in the training ground.
I got Peacekeeping Headband from Pinkerton my lair is full atm so I cant breed anyone but I decided i'll go for an easy 10 match's in the training ground.
eVaClRh.png
Prologue

"Their children Father.."

"So? Children or not science must go on. We must see how dragons are evolving no? Well one way to find that out is study the younger generations."

A dark forms takes out a bag of food and tosses it down a hole where three shapes are huddled together.

"What I want to see if magic based dragons such as Skydancer's have evolved over time to be either more magic dependent or less. So I have taught Cassandra scratch and her sister meditate I want to see who can survive longer the fighter or the magic caster. Of course I won't kill them or well try not to anyway accidents always happen my son. For our mirror HilfUns i've let him keep his scratch but in the future nothing but magical moves will be taught to him. We'll see if the hunter body of the mirror can handle powerful and difficult spells."

The moon shines over head illuminating the dragons we see two Wildclaws one clad in bloody bandages and one in purple bird skulls. The three previously shadowed forms are shown to reveal two skydancers and a mirror. The three look malnourished and warn down with scratches and old scars. A lair of grim and dirt is covering them to the point you can't see much of their true colors or genes in the pale light of the moon.The wildclaw in the bird skulls turns to the other grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"I've even made it into a game Nightshade every day I go to Pinkerton and whatever object I get decides their fate whether they go ten rounds or fifty or get some nice apparel to help defend from attacks. Speaking of which here one of you can have this now rest. Tomorrow the sisters will begin their first round. I hope they don't fail on the first time it will be a shame tsk tsk. Now come son time to return home."

The wildclaw drops a headband down to the dragons the mirror named Hilfuns reaches out and put's it on his head before the moon is blocked out by clouds again and we no longer see them. The two black forms of Nightshade and the other Wildclaw take off into the night returning back to their clan who have no idea the horror's that are going on behind their backs. We hear a softly spoken phrase into the night probably by one of the sister Skydancers.

"Help us deities oh help us please show us your mercy.....by sunrise please give us a way out from the clutches of this cruel and insane one. Please.."

But at last came the morning and nothing happened to save these three young one's instead the sisters where dragged off by the wildclaw to go fight on the training grounds and play this mad mans game.
Prologue

"Their children Father.."

"So? Children or not science must go on. We must see how dragons are evolving no? Well one way to find that out is study the younger generations."

A dark forms takes out a bag of food and tosses it down a hole where three shapes are huddled together.

"What I want to see if magic based dragons such as Skydancer's have evolved over time to be either more magic dependent or less. So I have taught Cassandra scratch and her sister meditate I want to see who can survive longer the fighter or the magic caster. Of course I won't kill them or well try not to anyway accidents always happen my son. For our mirror HilfUns i've let him keep his scratch but in the future nothing but magical moves will be taught to him. We'll see if the hunter body of the mirror can handle powerful and difficult spells."

The moon shines over head illuminating the dragons we see two Wildclaws one clad in bloody bandages and one in purple bird skulls. The three previously shadowed forms are shown to reveal two skydancers and a mirror. The three look malnourished and warn down with scratches and old scars. A lair of grim and dirt is covering them to the point you can't see much of their true colors or genes in the pale light of the moon.The wildclaw in the bird skulls turns to the other grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"I've even made it into a game Nightshade every day I go to Pinkerton and whatever object I get decides their fate whether they go ten rounds or fifty or get some nice apparel to help defend from attacks. Speaking of which here one of you can have this now rest. Tomorrow the sisters will begin their first round. I hope they don't fail on the first time it will be a shame tsk tsk. Now come son time to return home."

The wildclaw drops a headband down to the dragons the mirror named Hilfuns reaches out and put's it on his head before the moon is blocked out by clouds again and we no longer see them. The two black forms of Nightshade and the other Wildclaw take off into the night returning back to their clan who have no idea the horror's that are going on behind their backs. We hear a softly spoken phrase into the night probably by one of the sister Skydancers.

"Help us deities oh help us please show us your mercy.....by sunrise please give us a way out from the clutches of this cruel and insane one. Please.."

But at last came the morning and nothing happened to save these three young one's instead the sisters where dragged off by the wildclaw to go fight on the training grounds and play this mad mans game.
eVaClRh.png
I got [item=Red and Black Froghopper] so 20-30 rounds in the coliseum imma go for 30. Lets hope I dont do something stupid and lose a dragon this early on!
I got Red and Black Froghopper so 20-30 rounds in the coliseum imma go for 30. Lets hope I dont do something stupid and lose a dragon this early on!
eVaClRh.png
i haven't updated in a few day's but here's what i've gotten [item=Fever Fly] [item=Malachite Agate] [item=Bloodstone] And I can't believe it but I also got this lil fella [item=Chalcedony Snipper] I'll be posting day one and day two here soon I just had a lil motivation drop so I haven't had any more lore parts but I'm working on it!
i haven't updated in a few day's but here's what i've gotten Fever Fly Malachite Agate Bloodstone

And I can't believe it but I also got this lil fella Chalcedony Snipper I'll be posting day one and day two here soon I just had a lil motivation drop so I haven't had any more lore parts but I'm working on it!
eVaClRh.png
Day One
Trails

You have been training the girls for a long time forcing Cassandra to not use her magical abilities and have Kala only use them. It took awhile but at long last you believe your training has been successful. Smiling at the two Skydancer's as they washed the grime off their feathers from the recent battles you motion the girls over. They walked over keeping their heads low and avoiding eye contact and trying to look as submissive as possible.

"Kala and Cassandra you seem well enough lets make our way to the training grounds and begin the trials officially. I also have a gift for you girls for your hard work here take these books and quills and write your thoughts, feelings, and everything you can think of down. An experiment can't be complete with out recorded data. You have no restrictions in your writing. You can curse my names to the deities or cry for your homes. I will not look in them unless you die or you fail me. Now to make sure we are all on the same page Kala explain to me why are we doing this?"

The lightest blue sister with pinkish gems covering her delicate body shifts nervously before speaking in her soft whispery voice.

"C-captor sir you uh I mean w-we do this because d-dragons must evolve with time and th-the change's of e-element so we h-have v-volunteered to be apart of this experiment. T-to see if the once magical races c-can be taught to u-use brutal force and s-survive as long as one with m-magic. So I-i have taken up the m-magic of m-mind while my s-sister have taken up the strength of claws..."

She seems to be on the brink of tears as she hides behind her sister who protectively spread her wings to hide her even more. Usually you would stop this but you don't want to break them. Your son has pointed out that the "hardship" you put them through might effect their willingness to fight and live. You don't want them dying to early on so you have lifted up on your rules. But for the most part she was correct you looked at Cassandra and nodded at her.

"Now tell me the what happens when you fail Cassandra."

Cassandra a dark blue Skydancer with shiny feathers spoke in her much deeper and confident voice. Hmm you wonder if the area they trained in effected their personality any.

"Well Sir to fail these trails either means death or feinting. Feinting is when a dragon is so close to death but yet it can easily be healed and brought back to stabilization. If either of those things happens to us or Hilfuns our body will be sold or if we feinted we would be sold to another clan but a spell with be cast to bound us to secrecy so nothing of these trails can be spoken to our new owners unless they figure out the reversal spell."

You smiled and nodded good they understood the rules and such. You and the girls pack up the small camp you have and head west towards the Winds training grounds so you can begin.

"Now lets get going girls. Also please try not to die it would fruitless if you did. Though remember at level twenty you may have a chance to be released from the trails and be with a new clan."

Kala nodded grimly as she held back tears. She was always so sensitive and delicate quite the opposite of her stern sister who never sheds a tear. You lead them through the forest to the area where monsters where fruitful but so weak. You all set up camp and thats when your first challenger appear a bumble as you call them. You grinned and ordered the girls to attack.
Day One
Trails

You have been training the girls for a long time forcing Cassandra to not use her magical abilities and have Kala only use them. It took awhile but at long last you believe your training has been successful. Smiling at the two Skydancer's as they washed the grime off their feathers from the recent battles you motion the girls over. They walked over keeping their heads low and avoiding eye contact and trying to look as submissive as possible.

"Kala and Cassandra you seem well enough lets make our way to the training grounds and begin the trials officially. I also have a gift for you girls for your hard work here take these books and quills and write your thoughts, feelings, and everything you can think of down. An experiment can't be complete with out recorded data. You have no restrictions in your writing. You can curse my names to the deities or cry for your homes. I will not look in them unless you die or you fail me. Now to make sure we are all on the same page Kala explain to me why are we doing this?"

The lightest blue sister with pinkish gems covering her delicate body shifts nervously before speaking in her soft whispery voice.

"C-captor sir you uh I mean w-we do this because d-dragons must evolve with time and th-the change's of e-element so we h-have v-volunteered to be apart of this experiment. T-to see if the once magical races c-can be taught to u-use brutal force and s-survive as long as one with m-magic. So I-i have taken up the m-magic of m-mind while my s-sister have taken up the strength of claws..."

She seems to be on the brink of tears as she hides behind her sister who protectively spread her wings to hide her even more. Usually you would stop this but you don't want to break them. Your son has pointed out that the "hardship" you put them through might effect their willingness to fight and live. You don't want them dying to early on so you have lifted up on your rules. But for the most part she was correct you looked at Cassandra and nodded at her.

"Now tell me the what happens when you fail Cassandra."

Cassandra a dark blue Skydancer with shiny feathers spoke in her much deeper and confident voice. Hmm you wonder if the area they trained in effected their personality any.

"Well Sir to fail these trails either means death or feinting. Feinting is when a dragon is so close to death but yet it can easily be healed and brought back to stabilization. If either of those things happens to us or Hilfuns our body will be sold or if we feinted we would be sold to another clan but a spell with be cast to bound us to secrecy so nothing of these trails can be spoken to our new owners unless they figure out the reversal spell."

You smiled and nodded good they understood the rules and such. You and the girls pack up the small camp you have and head west towards the Winds training grounds so you can begin.

"Now lets get going girls. Also please try not to die it would fruitless if you did. Though remember at level twenty you may have a chance to be released from the trails and be with a new clan."

Kala nodded grimly as she held back tears. She was always so sensitive and delicate quite the opposite of her stern sister who never sheds a tear. You lead them through the forest to the area where monsters where fruitful but so weak. You all set up camp and thats when your first challenger appear a bumble as you call them. You grinned and ordered the girls to attack.
eVaClRh.png