Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Thundercrack] Design a Golem Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/mIRJr05.jpg[/img] -------------------------------------------------------- [b]August 20th:[/b] Real life can be such a drag sometimes, can't it? My apologies again for the delay, my lovelies. [b]I can finally reveal the winners! Scroll down to the Winners post![/b] [b]August 8th[/b]: Apologies for the delay in judging! Things are underway and we'll be with you very soon. Watch this space! :D -------------------------------------------------------- [size=7][b]WE ARE NOW CLOSED![/b][/size] Massive thanks go out to all of our wonderful entrants! Give us about a week or so to choose the winners and check back with us soon. :D [quote][center]The employee could hardly believe her eyes. She had anticipated only a few sparse notes on the subject of [i]recycling[/i], but when she went to check she found there was a large pile! Glancing at some of the notes she noticed that the research was extensive - there were materials used that she herself would never have thought of using. How exciting! She carefully gathered up the notes and took them over to Room 0-890 - the golem department - where a few understandably worried-looking employees were standing around and wringing their paws. They had had to stop work immediately upon discovery of their budget drain and they were very anxious to start up again. "Here you are, everyone! I have the notes on [i]recycling[/i] here!" cried the female employee, swiftly placing the notes onto the nearest flat surface. Numerous golem department employees shuffled over, eager to see what the notes contained. As they looked over blueprints and descriptions of materials they were slightly puzzled at first, but as they read onwards their eyes began to widen in excitement. Commands were issued to visit the company hoard and bring back [i]everything[/i]! [/quote] ------------------------------------------ INDEX: I. Introduction II. What is a Golem? III. Rules and Guidelines IV. Judges V. Prizes VI. Weekly Prize VII. Winners VIII. Graphics [img]http://i.imgur.com/S5IGPof.png[/img] Ladies and gentledragons and hatchlings of all ages - we proudly invite you to join us at the [b]Thundercrack Carnivale World Faire[/b]! Ah, you look like the artistic type! May I interest you in our art contest? This year's theme is [b]Design a Golem[/b]! If that's not your thing, that's cool, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1508608][b]you can click here here to go back to the main event hub[/b][/url]! [b]This competition is solely for people outside the Lightning Flight[/b]. Please don't enter if you're an employee of the Boss. Thank you! -------------------------------- Inspired by our Earth Day Thunder battle with Nature, the Stormcatcher has decided to give recycling a try. . . [quote]The Stormcatcher looked tense as he looked over the budget sheets. A nervous employee hovered nearby. "[b]Why has the raw materials budget gone up [i]again[/i] this month?[/b]" boomed the Stormcatcher, tapping the paper in front of him for emphasis. "[b]At this rate we will have to stop buying the expensive coffee and switch back to instant![/b]" The employee flinched at that suggestion. "Well, sir, if I may?" she responded. She fluttered over to the budget sheets and cast a critical eye over them. Her eyes lingered on one item in particular. "The golem department appears to be the source of the money drain, sir. There's so much trial and error going on. Very scientific, I'm told, but rather messy too." She paused for a second and made some [i]hmm[/i] noises, one paw cupping her chin. "This may sound bold, sir, but I'm remembering something some of our interns found out about during Earth Day Thunder. . ." "[b]Ah yes, what a magnificent battle that was![/b]" cried the Stormcatcher, his eyes ablaze. "[b]We sure showed Nature flight the true power of science![/b]" ". . .yes, indeed. Anyway, sir, apparently when they build things they don't use new raw materials. In fact they try and use what they already have lying around. It's called [i]recycling[/i]." The Stormcatcher looked appalled. "[b]They just take junk they have lying around in their hoards and build things out of it? What nonsense![/b]" "I know, sir! But it does help the environment. . ." The Stormcatcher gave an exaggerated eyeroll at that statement. ". . .and save money, too." That caught the Stormcatcher's attention. He raised his coffee mug and took a thoughtful sip. "[b]Very well. If it means I don't have to go back to instant coffee then I shall attempt some of this [i]recycling[/i]. Gather your notes on the subject and take them down to the employees in the golem department. Tell them that if they don't slash at least a quarter from their budget this month I will switch all of their coffee to decaf. [i]Cheap[/i] decaf.[/b]" "Yes, sir! At once, sir!" chirped the employee. With a flap of her wings she left the Stormcatcher's office as fast as she could muster. [i]Cheap decaf[/i], she mused to herself. [i]The Boss must be really serious about this.[/i] [/quote] This is where you come in! This is new and unexplored territory for us, so we're looking to other flights to help us develop golems using items that already exist. Read on for more information!
mIRJr05.jpg

August 20th: Real life can be such a drag sometimes, can't it? My apologies again for the delay, my lovelies. I can finally reveal the winners! Scroll down to the Winners post!

August 8th: Apologies for the delay in judging! Things are underway and we'll be with you very soon. Watch this space! :D

WE ARE NOW CLOSED!

Massive thanks go out to all of our wonderful entrants! Give us about a week or so to choose the winners and check back with us soon. :D
Quote:
The employee could hardly believe her eyes. She had anticipated only a few sparse notes on the subject of recycling, but when she went to check she found there was a large pile! Glancing at some of the notes she noticed that the research was extensive - there were materials used that she herself would never have thought of using. How exciting!

She carefully gathered up the notes and took them over to Room 0-890 - the golem department - where a few understandably worried-looking employees were standing around and wringing their paws. They had had to stop work immediately upon discovery of their budget drain and they were very anxious to start up again.

"Here you are, everyone! I have the notes on recycling here!" cried the female employee, swiftly placing the notes onto the nearest flat surface.

Numerous golem department employees shuffled over, eager to see what the notes contained. As they looked over blueprints and descriptions of materials they were slightly puzzled at first, but as they read onwards their eyes began to widen in excitement. Commands were issued to visit the company hoard and bring back everything!

INDEX:
I. Introduction
II. What is a Golem?
III. Rules and Guidelines
IV. Judges
V. Prizes
VI. Weekly Prize
VII. Winners
VIII. Graphics

S5IGPof.png

Ladies and gentledragons and hatchlings of all ages - we proudly invite you to join us at the Thundercrack Carnivale World Faire!

Ah, you look like the artistic type! May I interest you in our art contest? This year's theme is Design a Golem! If that's not your thing, that's cool, you can click here here to go back to the main event hub!

This competition is solely for people outside the Lightning Flight. Please don't enter if you're an employee of the Boss. Thank you!

Inspired by our Earth Day Thunder battle with Nature, the Stormcatcher has decided to give recycling a try. . .
Quote:
The Stormcatcher looked tense as he looked over the budget sheets. A nervous employee hovered nearby.

"Why has the raw materials budget gone up again this month?" boomed the Stormcatcher, tapping the paper in front of him for emphasis. "At this rate we will have to stop buying the expensive coffee and switch back to instant!"

The employee flinched at that suggestion.

"Well, sir, if I may?" she responded. She fluttered over to the budget sheets and cast a critical eye over them. Her eyes lingered on one item in particular.

"The golem department appears to be the source of the money drain, sir. There's so much trial and error going on. Very scientific, I'm told, but rather messy too."

She paused for a second and made some hmm noises, one paw cupping her chin.

"This may sound bold, sir, but I'm remembering something some of our interns found out about during Earth Day Thunder. . ."

"Ah yes, what a magnificent battle that was!" cried the Stormcatcher, his eyes ablaze. "We sure showed Nature flight the true power of science!"

". . .yes, indeed. Anyway, sir, apparently when they build things they don't use new raw materials. In fact they try and use what they already have lying around. It's called recycling."

The Stormcatcher looked appalled. "They just take junk they have lying around in their hoards and build things out of it? What nonsense!"

"I know, sir! But it does help the environment. . ."

The Stormcatcher gave an exaggerated eyeroll at that statement.

". . .and save money, too."

That caught the Stormcatcher's attention. He raised his coffee mug and took a thoughtful sip.

"Very well. If it means I don't have to go back to instant coffee then I shall attempt some of this recycling. Gather your notes on the subject and take them down to the employees in the golem department. Tell them that if they don't slash at least a quarter from their budget this month I will switch all of their coffee to decaf. Cheap decaf."

"Yes, sir! At once, sir!" chirped the employee. With a flap of her wings she left the Stormcatcher's office as fast as she could muster.

Cheap decaf, she mused to herself. The Boss must be really serious about this.

This is where you come in! This is new and unexplored territory for us, so we're looking to other flights to help us develop golems using items that already exist. Read on for more information!
hb0tAKP.png
lightning flight spotify playlist
14+ hours of music you can really work to!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/aJy32fL.png[/img] I'm glad you asked! Golems are similar to robots but are anthropomorphic and capable of independent thought. They are powered by magic, but some use electricity to boost their functions. Golems serve the dragons of the Lightning flight in all kinds of situations - anything from finding water to maintaining weather stations to providing shade from the relentless desert sun. Some are utilised by more than one dragon, while others are more akin to pets and just work with one or two dragons.
aJy32fL.png

I'm glad you asked! Golems are similar to robots but are anthropomorphic and capable of independent thought. They are powered by magic, but some use electricity to boost their functions. Golems serve the dragons of the Lightning flight in all kinds of situations - anything from finding water to maintaining weather stations to providing shade from the relentless desert sun. Some are utilised by more than one dragon, while others are more akin to pets and just work with one or two dragons.
hb0tAKP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UOIL5Zy.png[/img] The contest will run from [b]Wednesday 1st July 2015[/b] to [b]Friday 31st July 2015[/b]. No extensions will be made to the deadline. [b]The weekly contest has concluded[/b]. GUIDELINES: 1. Your entry must consist of four items that have been released on Flight Rising. Please do not exceed four items in your entry. You must choose one item from each of these Auction House categories: [b]Food, Materials, Apparel, Other[/b] An example of this in action, drawn by miirshroom, is below: [quote][center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/fe4e86c905daa2aaeb35735b8ece1040/tumblr_nq064oroSa1t1yq5yo1_500.png[/img] [b]Pollinator 2900WN[/b] [item=White Lace Honeybee][item=Rose Quartz][item=Golden Deepsea Bulb][item=Copper Pocketwatch] A Honeybee Automaton designed to provide automated pollen spore distribution for greenhouse operations. Frame and carapace is crafted of white-gold and copper alloys, excellent for withstanding ambient electrical discharge. Wings and spore-storage undercarriage composed of a shatter-proof rose quartz composite in accordance with resonant frequency regulations. Includes Gold Lighting Baubles for excellent "night vision" and improved efficiency in overcast conditions. Clockwork gauges track the distances traveled and payload weight to ensure that fuel levels are sufficient for each round-trip. [/center][/quote] 2. Entries must have the entrant's username and user ID written somewhere on the image. We require you to write these details in case your image is accidentally orphaned (separated from your entry form). The user ID is needed in case you change your username. 3. Entries must, at a minimum, briefly describe the golem's function and each item included in it. It doesn't have to be a long paragraph - a few sentences will do. 4. Leeway is given for small and necessary parts such as screws, hinges, and cogs. You do not need to include these as one of your four items and you do not need to write about them if they're not a large part of your design. If you are unsure, please ping one of the judges. 5. Your image must be uploaded to a stable image host. You can also upload the work to tumblr, deviantart or another image sharing site as long as it's easy for us to find the image. In this instance please link directly to the post where the image is, not to the image itself. [b]RULES:[/b] 1. No plagiarism, tracing, or bases. 2. Don't attack or criticise anyone's entry. If you have an issue please message one of the judges. 3. The entry must adhere to the Flight Rising site rules - keep it family friendly. 4. Work must be new and submitted to us no later than 31st July. 5. [b]Each person can only submit one entry for the main prizes[/b]. The weekly contest has concluded. [b]ENTRY FORM:[/b] [quote]Username: User ID: Entry: Explanation of entry: Weekly contest entry?: (you do not need to include this line if you are not entering the weekly contest)[/quote]
UOIL5Zy.png

The contest will run from Wednesday 1st July 2015 to Friday 31st July 2015. No extensions will be made to the deadline. The weekly contest has concluded.

GUIDELINES:
1. Your entry must consist of four items that have been released on Flight Rising. Please do not exceed four items in your entry. You must choose one item from each of these Auction House categories:

Food, Materials, Apparel, Other

An example of this in action, drawn by miirshroom, is below:
Quote:
tumblr_nq064oroSa1t1yq5yo1_500.png

Pollinator 2900WN
White Lace Honeybee Rose Quartz Golden Deepsea Bulb Copper Pocketwatch

A Honeybee Automaton designed to provide automated pollen spore distribution for greenhouse operations. Frame and carapace is crafted of white-gold and copper alloys, excellent for withstanding ambient electrical discharge. Wings and spore-storage undercarriage composed of a shatter-proof rose quartz composite in accordance with resonant frequency regulations. Includes Gold Lighting Baubles for excellent "night vision" and improved efficiency in overcast conditions. Clockwork gauges track the distances traveled and payload weight to ensure that fuel levels are sufficient for each round-trip.

2. Entries must have the entrant's username and user ID written somewhere on the image. We require you to write these details in case your image is accidentally orphaned (separated from your entry form). The user ID is needed in case you change your username.

3. Entries must, at a minimum, briefly describe the golem's function and each item included in it. It doesn't have to be a long paragraph - a few sentences will do.

4. Leeway is given for small and necessary parts such as screws, hinges, and cogs. You do not need to include these as one of your four items and you do not need to write about them if they're not a large part of your design. If you are unsure, please ping one of the judges.

5. Your image must be uploaded to a stable image host. You can also upload the work to tumblr, deviantart or another image sharing site as long as it's easy for us to find the image. In this instance please link directly to the post where the image is, not to the image itself.

RULES:
1. No plagiarism, tracing, or bases.

2. Don't attack or criticise anyone's entry. If you have an issue please message one of the judges.

3. The entry must adhere to the Flight Rising site rules - keep it family friendly.

4. Work must be new and submitted to us no later than 31st July.

5. Each person can only submit one entry for the main prizes. The weekly contest has concluded.

ENTRY FORM:
Quote:
Username:
User ID:
Entry:
Explanation of entry:
Weekly contest entry?: (you do not need to include this line if you are not entering the weekly contest)
hb0tAKP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PUoJAD7.png[/img] Your judges are: [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=94957]Brambling[/url][/b] [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=188]miirshroom[/url][/b] [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=61448]Rattz[/url][/b]
PUoJAD7.png

Your judges are:
Brambling
miirshroom
Rattz
hb0tAKP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vsugc7U.png[/img] [b]Overall Winner:[/b] This is the entry that made the judges' minds melt with awesomeness. [quote=Overall Winner] [center] [item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit] [item=Golem Gauntlet] [item=Electricians Emblem] [item=Electrified Sash] [item=White Protective Eyewear] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=Orange Protective Eyewear] [item=Green Protective Eyewear] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [item=Alchemist Eyewear] [item=Silver Amulet of Science] [item=Silver Cuffs of Science] [item=Silver Earrings of Science] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Sentinel Mith] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Steelhound] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Chromefeather Lookout] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [/center] [/quote] [b]Most Creative:[/b] What items looked impossible to mash together? This prize is for a creative mind who can weave together just about anything! [quote=Most Creative] [center] [item=Accent: Overclocked] [item=Accent: Crystalline Lightning] [item=Golem Gauntlet] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Duneglider Cape] [item=Gold Steampunk Goggles] [item=Gold Steampunk Scarf] [item=Gold Steampunk Gloves] [item=Gold Steampunk Spats] [item=Gold Steampunk Vest] [item=Gold Steampunk Wings] [item=Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Silver Steampunk Goggles] [item=Silver Steampunk Scarf] [item=Silver Steampunk Gloves] [item=Silver Steampunk Spats] [item=Silver Steampunk Vest] [item=Silver Steampunk Wings] [item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Voltspire Intruder] [/center] [/quote] [b]Most Practical:[/b] Did you provide the solution to a problem we didn't realise we had? Does your golem make our working lives just that little bit easier? This prize could be yours! [quote=Most Practical] [center] [item=Accent: Burnished Prosthetic Leg] [item=Accent: Surgelight] [item=Golem Gauntlet] [b][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][/b] [item=Cyan Delver's Lamp] [item=Brass Steampunk Goggles] [item=Brass Steampunk Scarf] [item=Brass Steampunk Gloves] [item=Brass Steampunk Spats] [item=Brass Steampunk Vest] [item=Brass Steampunk Wings] [item=Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles] [item=Bronze Steampunk Scarf] [item=Bronze Steampunk Gloves] [item=Bronze Steampunk Spats] [item=Bronze Steampunk Vest] [item=Bronze Steampunk Wings] [item=Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Livewire Grizzly] [center] [/quote] [b]Flight Favourite:[/b] Once the judges have chosen their winners, the Lightning flight will vote for [i]their[/i] favourite entry. Engineer something that rocks our nerdy socks off! [quote=Flight Favourite] [center] [b][item=Electricians Emblem] [item=Electrician's Crown] [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Lightning Lancer] [b][img]http://i.imgur.com/Hcp0zNy.png[/img] x500[/b] [b][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][/b] [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips] [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips] [/center] [/quote] [b]Honourable Mentions:[/b] We love you guys! To us, you are all winners. But that's not really practical in terms of handing out prizes. So we have our honourable mentions instead so you have even more chances to win! [b]#1: Taste the Rainbow. Be the Rainbow.[/b] [i]Blinded by the Light of Science[/i] [quote][center][item=Unicorn Guise] [item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Mossy Cerdae] 300 food points of each type 150x[item=Glow Mushroom] 75x[item=Yellow-Frilled Eel] 75x[item=Petalwing Matriarch] 75x[item=Writhing Treesnake][/center][/quote] [b]#2: Laughing Out Loud.[/b] [s][i]All Play and No Work[/i][/s] [quote][center][item=Cobalt Filigree Banner][item=Cobalt Filigree Helmet][item=Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets][item=Cobalt Filigree Breastplate] [item=Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard][item=Cobalt Filigree Wing Guards][item=Cobalt Filigree Boots][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][/center][/quote] [b]#3: Journeyman Technician[/b] [i]Intern in charge of Bug-Zapping.[/i] [quote][center][item=Journeyman Satchels][item=Seafarer's Shirt][item=Seafarer's Breeches][item=Goliath Mountain Beetle][item=Highgrass Priest][/center][/quote] [b]#4: Copper Couture[/b] [i]Caution: non-Lightning dragons are advised to remove all metals before entering the Spire.[/i] [quote][center] [item=Aquamarine Flourish Tail Clasp][item=Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape][item=Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape][item=Aquamarine Flourish Eye Piece][item=Aquamarine Flourish Necklace] [item=Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet][item=Aquamarine Flourish Belt][item=Aquamarine Flourish Anklets][item=Hip Copper Frames][/center][/quote] [b]#5: Tarnished Copper Coil[/b] [i]For a Spiral with an electric personality.[/i] [quote][center][img]http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s352/chytzow/Flight%20Rising%20previews/DREAM%20Tarnished%204.2.png[/img] [skin=7350] [size=2]*Dragon not included[/size][/center][/quote] [b]#6: Knowledge Seeker[/b] [i]Fun Times with Bio-Electricity.[/i] [quote][center][item=Copper Filigree Wing Guard] 1x[item=Static Charged Lemming] 20x[item=Electric Stingers] 50x[item=Meal Moth] 99x[item=High-Voltage Almonds][/center][/quote] --------------------------------- Our prize packs wouldn't have been possible without these lovely people: JusticeTurtle Snaitf miirshroom DarkMatter AtheistPaladin CasualTea96 DoctorValentine Rattz
vsugc7U.png

Overall Winner:
This is the entry that made the judges' minds melt with awesomeness.
Overall Winner wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Circuit

Golem Gauntlet Electrified Sash

White Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Alchemist Eyewear

Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Earrings of Science

Black Iron Creeper Coppercoil Creeper Sentinel Mith Construction Mith Steelhound Scrapmetal Tracker Mistral Minion Spellbound Golem Swift Volt Swift Lumen Chromefeather Lookout Sentry Squawker

Unhatched Lightning Egg

Most Creative:
What items looked impossible to mash together? This prize is for a creative mind who can weave together just about anything!
Most Creative wrote:
Accent: Overclocked Accent: Crystalline Lightning

Golem Gauntlet

Unhatched Lightning Egg

Duneglider Cape

Gold Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Wings Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble
Silver Steampunk Goggles Silver Steampunk Scarf Silver Steampunk Gloves Silver Steampunk Spats Silver Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Wings Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble

Voltspire Intruder

Most Practical:
Did you provide the solution to a problem we didn't realise we had? Does your golem make our working lives just that little bit easier? This prize could be yours!
Quote:
Accent: Burnished Prosthetic Leg Accent: Surgelight

Golem Gauntlet

Unhatched Lightning Egg

Cyan Delver's Lamp

Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Scarf Brass Steampunk Gloves Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Wings Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble
Bronze Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Scarf Bronze Steampunk Gloves Bronze Steampunk Spats Bronze Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Wings Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble

Livewire Grizzly

Flight Favourite:
Once the judges have chosen their winners, the Lightning flight will vote for their favourite entry. Engineer something that rocks our nerdy socks off!
Flight Favourite wrote:
Electrician's Crown Mesa Mechanojets Lightning Lancer

Hcp0zNy.png
x500

Unhatched Lightning Egg

Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips

Honourable Mentions:
We love you guys! To us, you are all winners. But that's not really practical in terms of handing out prizes. So we have our honourable mentions instead so you have even more chances to win!

#1: Taste the Rainbow. Be the Rainbow.
Blinded by the Light of Science
Quote:
Unicorn Guise
Wetland Unicorn Mossy Cerdae
300 food points of each type
150x Glow Mushroom 75x Yellow-Frilled Eel 75x Petalwing Matriarch 75x Writhing Treesnake

#2: Laughing Out Loud.
All Play and No Work
Quote:
Cobalt Filigree Banner Cobalt Filigree Helmet Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets Cobalt Filigree Breastplate
Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard Cobalt Filigree Boots Colorburst Buttersnake

#3: Journeyman Technician
Intern in charge of Bug-Zapping.
Quote:
Journeyman Satchels Seafarer's Shirt Seafarer's Breeches Goliath Mountain Beetle Highgrass Priest

#4: Copper Couture
Caution: non-Lightning dragons are advised to remove all metals before entering the Spire.
Quote:
Aquamarine Flourish Tail Clasp Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape Aquamarine Flourish Eye Piece Aquamarine Flourish Necklace
Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet Aquamarine Flourish Belt Aquamarine Flourish Anklets Hip Copper Frames

#5: Tarnished Copper Coil
For a Spiral with an electric personality.
Quote:
DREAM%20Tarnished%204.2.png

*Dragon not included

#6: Knowledge Seeker
Fun Times with Bio-Electricity.
Quote:
Copper Filigree Wing Guard
1x Static Charged Lemming 20x Electric Stingers 50x Meal Moth 99x High-Voltage Almonds

Our prize packs wouldn't have been possible without these lovely people:

JusticeTurtle
Snaitf
miirshroom
DarkMatter
AtheistPaladin
CasualTea96
DoctorValentine
Rattz
hb0tAKP.png
6 (keep this one spare)
6 (keep this one spare)
hb0tAKP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wdNZ85Q.png[/img] [b]The weekly contest has concluded![/b] Thank you to everyone for your wonderful entries!
wdNZ85Q.png

The weekly contest has concluded! Thank you to everyone for your wonderful entries!
hb0tAKP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/yPbIncl.png[/img] [u][b]WEEKLY CONTEST:[/b][/u] [b]July 1st - 8th[/b]: @disconcerto [img]http://i.imgur.com/uIlx6B7.png[/img] [b]July 8th - 15th:[/b] @hayum [img]http://i.imgur.com/FtGn4Hq.png[/img] [b]July 15th - 22nd:[/b] @inkdragons [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2z52btg.png[/IMG] [b]July 22nd - 29th[/b] @Crookedwiings [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2rogfir.png[/img] [u][b]MAIN COMPETITION WINNERS:[/b][/u] [B]Overall Winner[/b]: @Lackofa [img]http://i.imgur.com/3iVBPHt.png[/img] [b]Most Creative:[/b] @Figmentling [img]http://i.imgur.com/rdNI2zn.png[/img] [b]Most Practical:[/b] @Finnley [img]http://i.imgur.com/2U4mYkW.png[/img] [b]Flight Favourite:[/b] @seinrith [img]http://i.imgur.com/JSUoUUy.png[/img] [u][b]Honourable Mentions:[/b][/u] 1. @314pyper [img]http://i.imgur.com/DazegQZ.png[/img] 2. @dividedAnimus [img]http://i.imgur.com/KaHIFYX.png[/img] 3. @Deidara [img]http://i.imgur.com/2U4Juso.png[/img] 4. @SolarRush [img]http://i.imgur.com/UTcZfmX.png[/img] 5. @rajioobake [img]http://i.imgur.com/6AAEbd6.png[/img] 6. @Sesshin [img]http://i.imgur.com/UVfZydI.png[/img]
yPbIncl.png

WEEKLY CONTEST:
July 1st - 8th: @disconcerto
uIlx6B7.png

July 8th - 15th: @hayum
FtGn4Hq.png

July 15th - 22nd: @inkdragons
2z52btg.png

July 22nd - 29th @Crookedwiings
2rogfir.png

MAIN COMPETITION WINNERS:

Overall Winner: @Lackofa
3iVBPHt.png

Most Creative: @Figmentling
rdNI2zn.png

Most Practical: @Finnley
2U4mYkW.png

Flight Favourite: @seinrith
JSUoUUy.png

Honourable Mentions:
1. @314pyper
DazegQZ.png

2. @dividedAnimus
KaHIFYX.png

3. @Deidara
2U4Juso.png

4. @SolarRush
UTcZfmX.png

5. @rajioobake
6AAEbd6.png

6. @Sesshin
UVfZydI.png
hb0tAKP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1ERdPFO.png[/img] You can use these banners to link back to and advertise the Design a Golem contest. [quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/jIjzwPG.jpg[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1489812][img]http://i.imgur.com/jIjzwPG.jpg[/img][/url] [/code] [/quote] [quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/uz3pj2i.jpg[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1489812][img]http://i.imgur.com/uz3pj2i.jpg[/img][/url] [/code] [/quote] [quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/Q1zL4wF.jpg[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1489812][img]http://i.imgur.com/Q1zL4wF.jpg[/img][/url] [/code] [/quote] [/center] ---------------------------------- [center]Massive thanks go to [b]hayatedragoon[/b] who made all of the lovely graphics you see before you! [/center]
1ERdPFO.png

You can use these banners to link back to and advertise the Design a Golem contest.
Quote:
jIjzwPG.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1489812][img]http://i.imgur.com/jIjzwPG.jpg[/img][/url]
Quote:
uz3pj2i.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1489812][img]http://i.imgur.com/uz3pj2i.jpg[/img][/url]
Quote:
Q1zL4wF.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1489812][img]http://i.imgur.com/Q1zL4wF.jpg[/img][/url]

Massive thanks go to hayatedragoon who made all of the lovely graphics you see before you!
hb0tAKP.png
hb0tAKP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21