Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | My Name Is Galli (Mini-Nuzlocke--Done!!)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57
@Axqu Sobs 'cause 1) I forgot to commeny on the previous one, and 2) I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR MOVING TO FIRE NOW *SHOVES ANOTHER PAIR INTO A NEST*

....jk but
Hmmmm,
Maybe w/ my move - if/when they get to my former lair area before I move officially, most dragons are already gone and there's just a couple still in The Tangled Woods who're cleaning up the last bits and pieces, etc.? To avoid the whole Storia-seeing-Galli thing.
if they get there after I move, then there'll just be an empty lair with some left-behind foods (left behind because they would've gone bad on the way to their new home anyways)... Hmm
this probably calls for another item/etc. donation from me, either way :^}
@Axqu Sobs 'cause 1) I forgot to commeny on the previous one, and 2) I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR MOVING TO FIRE NOW *SHOVES ANOTHER PAIR INTO A NEST*

....jk but
Hmmmm,
Maybe w/ my move - if/when they get to my former lair area before I move officially, most dragons are already gone and there's just a couple still in The Tangled Woods who're cleaning up the last bits and pieces, etc.? To avoid the whole Storia-seeing-Galli thing.
if they get there after I move, then there'll just be an empty lair with some left-behind foods (left behind because they would've gone bad on the way to their new home anyways)... Hmm
this probably calls for another item/etc. donation from me, either way :^}
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Cascaedian @StopTheBats @Pounce @FireWyrm2018 @IronPen @Ahillamon @PensAndInk @Erisna @Nihilo @FreckledBooks @neonopaldragon14 @Cien @Xie

The RNG was not kind.

Galli's Journal - Day 41

The active one was twitching because its egg was infested with maggots. We helped it hatch and it came out half-eaten, just writhing with them. It puked up blood and yolk, then died. It had been a mirror, once, fighting to live until the end, but ultimately hatching was too much for the little body to take.

The other one stopped moving entirely. Stillborn.

Ashes ate the bodies. She's a pack-born mirror; what do you want from her? They weren't strong enough. I spent the day giving their spirits to the Stormcatcher. Gone without names, but their parents wanted it that way.

I'm not going to draw them. I'm going to bed. There's only one god that cares and he's so far away he can't do much for us.
@Cascaedian @StopTheBats @Pounce @FireWyrm2018 @IronPen @Ahillamon @PensAndInk @Erisna @Nihilo @FreckledBooks @neonopaldragon14 @Cien @Xie

The RNG was not kind.

Galli's Journal - Day 41

The active one was twitching because its egg was infested with maggots. We helped it hatch and it came out half-eaten, just writhing with them. It puked up blood and yolk, then died. It had been a mirror, once, fighting to live until the end, but ultimately hatching was too much for the little body to take.

The other one stopped moving entirely. Stillborn.

Ashes ate the bodies. She's a pack-born mirror; what do you want from her? They weren't strong enough. I spent the day giving their spirits to the Stormcatcher. Gone without names, but their parents wanted it that way.

I'm not going to draw them. I'm going to bed. There's only one god that cares and he's so far away he can't do much for us.
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu

Woah woah woah can you not ping me for anything bug-related from now on thanks
@Axqu

Woah woah woah can you not ping me for anything bug-related from now on thanks
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats Sure thing!
@StopTheBats Sure thing!
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu

I've just

had a lot of bad experiences with maggots so like

:( baby dragons eaten by them = NOT GOOD
@Axqu

I've just

had a lot of bad experiences with maggots so like

:( baby dragons eaten by them = NOT GOOD
NY105Sx.gif
@Axqu
Me: Oh boy, pinged by Axqu, can't wait to read another lovely update! :D
*3 minutes later*
Me: nope nope nOPE NOPE DDD:

(I mean it was cool but :ccc sad feels)
@Axqu
Me: Oh boy, pinged by Axqu, can't wait to read another lovely update! :D
*3 minutes later*
Me: nope nope nOPE NOPE DDD:

(I mean it was cool but :ccc sad feels)
tumblr_nwp12dFm4K1ujz7f3o5_250.gifGen 1 Sales | FR+10tumblr_nwp12dFm4K1ujz7f3o4_250.gif
@StopTheBats Yeah, believe me, I can empathize. xc I've got severe PTSD which is kind of eating me alive rn; I don't want to trip anything that'll create a similar reaction in you. Bad feels, man.

@Ahillamon Aaaaaand more sad to come x3 I'm in a spot in my life where I can write despair convincingly (and not much else) so the bad RNG luck coinciding with my low point is oddly fortuitous.
@StopTheBats Yeah, believe me, I can empathize. xc I've got severe PTSD which is kind of eating me alive rn; I don't want to trip anything that'll create a similar reaction in you. Bad feels, man.

@Ahillamon Aaaaaand more sad to come x3 I'm in a spot in my life where I can write despair convincingly (and not much else) so the bad RNG luck coinciding with my low point is oddly fortuitous.
hoMNYDJ.png
Also @StopTheBats Whenever I see your username this song plays in my head.
Also @StopTheBats Whenever I see your username this song plays in my head.
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu

PTSD is terrible, man, my mom has it and I wish you the best of luck :(

Also my username is based off of this song but the other one gave me a good laugh
@Axqu

PTSD is terrible, man, my mom has it and I wish you the best of luck :(

Also my username is based off of this song but the other one gave me a good laugh
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats Thanks. Day by day process. c: We're getting it treated but it's rough, as you well know. The encouragement helps.

xD Nice. Applejack is my #2 favorite; Rainbow Dash is my favorite cx Very very casual fan, but it's cute.
@StopTheBats Thanks. Day by day process. c: We're getting it treated but it's rough, as you well know. The encouragement helps.

xD Nice. Applejack is my #2 favorite; Rainbow Dash is my favorite cx Very very casual fan, but it's cute.
hoMNYDJ.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57