Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hardcore Nuzlocke Challenge - Story!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 196 197
@VictoryInSolace Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Definitely adding you to the list!
@VictoryInSolace Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Definitely adding you to the list!
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@StrykeSlammerII @WhoDoVoodoo @NewHope @Talonr @CrypticGirl @Meridok @Gwineira @Solaristigres @ike9899 @Gryphillian @TheArcaneKitsune @ShadowsFIAL @Alethia @Kodaic @Almedha @VictoryInSolace [b]All the Creatures, Great and Small[/b] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/24a24a5807ef8e3f85330b9c0323eeb6/tumblr_inline_ndvv6gTKLy1t2f6de.png[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/0cac4635ae756fcad576b0925dec2093/tumblr_inline_ndvv6vNu061t2f6de.png[/img] I feel the need to inform Deesha that if she is going to be so set on bringing home random creatures, the least she could do is stick around to lend a hand in caring for them. It’s alright though, really. Cray and Vellor seem very taken by our collection of familiars, having grown up alongside them, and they’re now thoughtful enough that I can actually trust them to help me care for all of our non-dragon clan mates. Just the other day I peeked in one them both digging out lair expansions for the creatures, and I’ve often seen Cray wrestling with some of the more hardy beasts. The familiars have grown fairly tolerant of it all, which is a little surprising to me, considering Cray only surpasses them more and more in size and strength with each passing day, but I can tell he’s a bit more mindful with them than he is of Vellor. Besides, I won’t complain for anything that allows the younglings to practice their fighting skills before they’re truly put to the test.
@StrykeSlammerII @WhoDoVoodoo @NewHope @Talonr @CrypticGirl @Meridok @Gwineira @Solaristigres @ike9899 @Gryphillian @TheArcaneKitsune @ShadowsFIAL @Alethia @Kodaic @Almedha @VictoryInSolace

All the Creatures, Great and Small

tumblr_inline_ndvv6gTKLy1t2f6de.png

tumblr_inline_ndvv6vNu061t2f6de.png

I feel the need to inform Deesha that if she is going to be so set on bringing home random creatures, the least she could do is stick around to lend a hand in caring for them.

It’s alright though, really. Cray and Vellor seem very taken by our collection of familiars, having grown up alongside them, and they’re now thoughtful enough that I can actually trust them to help me care for all of our non-dragon clan mates. Just the other day I peeked in one them both digging out lair expansions for the creatures, and I’ve often seen Cray wrestling with some of the more hardy beasts. The familiars have grown fairly tolerant of it all, which is a little surprising to me, considering Cray only surpasses them more and more in size and strength with each passing day, but I can tell he’s a bit more mindful with them than he is of Vellor.

Besides, I won’t complain for anything that allows the younglings to practice their fighting skills before they’re truly put to the test.
@LagMonster

Gosh, so I just spent my whole morning reading this instead of eating breakfast; I love your writing and please put me on the ping list! ;3
@LagMonster

Gosh, so I just spent my whole morning reading this instead of eating breakfast; I love your writing and please put me on the ping list! ;3
natureh5.png
@Neige XD I'm used to the complaint of losing sleep, not losing breakfast! Definitely adding you!
@Neige XD I'm used to the complaint of losing sleep, not losing breakfast! Definitely adding you!
@LagMonster Lol I love Deesha's familiar-attracting skils. And the first post looks great!
@LagMonster Lol I love Deesha's familiar-attracting skils. And the first post looks great!
@LagMonster I swear, it has to be something with Deesha's ID number, because NOBODY else is this lucky XD
@LagMonster I swear, it has to be something with Deesha's ID number, because NOBODY else is this lucky XD
[quote name="ike9899" date="2014-10-23 06:22:45"]@LagMonster I swear, it has to be something with Deesha's ID number, because NOBODY else is this lucky XD[/quote] x2 Haha
ike9899 wrote on 2014-10-23 06:22:45:
x2 Haha
I am needing an art refund from:
Rapido: 516423 Treasure
Rapido will not respond to me. This is their tumbler as well. Do not order art from them.
[/center]
@Meridok @ike9899 @ShadowsFIAL

Well, I'm certainly not going to complain for my great green dragon's amazing animal attraction. XD I just hope it holds out through later levels.
@Meridok @ike9899 @ShadowsFIAL

Well, I'm certainly not going to complain for my great green dragon's amazing animal attraction. XD I just hope it holds out through later levels.

Right? Haha

I was wondering, if i started this challenge, what is the rule on studding? Is is allowed between lairs? I am tempted to pick a dragon and start my quest... though I am too much of a wimp to give up all my pairs, I would just label these guys and keep them on a separate page. =)

Right? Haha

I was wondering, if i started this challenge, what is the rule on studding? Is is allowed between lairs? I am tempted to pick a dragon and start my quest... though I am too much of a wimp to give up all my pairs, I would just label these guys and keep them on a separate page. =)
I am needing an art refund from:
Rapido: 516423 Treasure
Rapido will not respond to me. This is their tumbler as well. Do not order art from them.
[/center]
@ShadowsFIAL I have never seen a rule about studding between lairs, actually! I think part of the challenge is getting an actual breeding pair together, but I've seen some lairs that are very heavy on one gender or the other, making that nearly impossible. I think it's just a personal call, at this point.

Basically the 'official rule' is that you start with one adult and one egg and work from there.

And yeah, @CrypticGirl has also set aside a page in her lair for the Nuzlocke challenge and keeps those dragons seperate, so it's a common thing to do. :)
@ShadowsFIAL I have never seen a rule about studding between lairs, actually! I think part of the challenge is getting an actual breeding pair together, but I've seen some lairs that are very heavy on one gender or the other, making that nearly impossible. I think it's just a personal call, at this point.

Basically the 'official rule' is that you start with one adult and one egg and work from there.

And yeah, @CrypticGirl has also set aside a page in her lair for the Nuzlocke challenge and keeps those dragons seperate, so it's a common thing to do. :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 196 197