Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hardcore Nuzlocke Challenge - Story!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 196 197
@Meridok I can't give them the glass canon build, because then they would DIE. XD They need hit points! At this point, no future Arcane dragons are allowed to go through the woodland path until they have at least 520 hit points. D: Because that 514 crit is just scarred into my mind now.

The Scorched Forest has been just fine though, especially with a healer!
@Meridok I can't give them the glass canon build, because then they would DIE. XD They need hit points! At this point, no future Arcane dragons are allowed to go through the woodland path until they have at least 520 hit points. D: Because that 514 crit is just scarred into my mind now.

The Scorched Forest has been just fine though, especially with a healer!
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@LagMonster considering the training for that build relies on page-refreshing then yes, yes they would lol. (it is loads of fun though - if you ever get the chance, restatting some level 25s to a glass cannon build would make for great fun. they can't kill you if you kill them first!)
@LagMonster considering the training for that build relies on page-refreshing then yes, yes they would lol. (it is loads of fun though - if you ever get the chance, restatting some level 25s to a glass cannon build would make for great fun. they can't kill you if you kill them first!)
@Meridok I'll think about it when/if I get any up there! :D Awesome!
@Meridok I'll think about it when/if I get any up there! :D Awesome!
@StrykeSlammerII @WhoDoVoodoo @NewHope @Talonr @CrypticGirl @Meridok @Gwineira @Solaristigres @ike9899 @Gryphillian @TheArcaneKitsune @ShadowsFIAL @Alethia @Kodaic @Almedha @VictoryInSolace @Neige @PYR4LSP1T3 @Soupalicious @Lyel @livgod @Taffine @quailheart @FlyingNorth [b]Snakes on a Plain[/b] Cray’s proficiency in magic has definitely begun softening our cautious side, as I had feared it would. We have moved our hunting and scavenging to farther areas. Deesha was the first to mention it, and Cray was quick to follow her suggestion. I frowned at the notion, but as our clan’s leader, I cannot be the one to hold us back and keep my clan mates from testing their strength and pushing themselves farther. It does not make me comfortable, but we move farther on in our patrols. We have begun running across small bands of serthis in our hunts, often being ambushed by the terrible snakemen, but our claws have been strong enough and sharp enough to defeat each one and they have all fallen lifeless before us. I wonder if these are the same ones who brewed the potions that the harpies have been using to attack clans across the Hearth? I brought this thought up to my clan mates. Deesha frowned, giving a snort. "If they are, then they would be the ones to know what, if any, sort of antidote their poison should have." "It’s a shame we can’t just [i]ask[/i] them to share that information with us,” Cray responded, his voice a little sour. I was through with the matter and going to allow it to drop - I had only brought it up as a thought while we were hunting and expected nothing to come of it, but Deesha turned and gave Cray a look I could not translate, and we continued on… [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/97b5ca6b006ffc8254abf336068df124/tumblr_inline_nea3lzuWuX1t2f6de.png[/img] My dearest Deesha… I do not know what she plans on doing with the captive she has taken.
@StrykeSlammerII @WhoDoVoodoo @NewHope @Talonr @CrypticGirl @Meridok @Gwineira @Solaristigres @ike9899 @Gryphillian @TheArcaneKitsune @ShadowsFIAL @Alethia @Kodaic @Almedha @VictoryInSolace @Neige @PYR4LSP1T3 @Soupalicious @Lyel @livgod @Taffine @quailheart @FlyingNorth

Snakes on a Plain

Cray’s proficiency in magic has definitely begun softening our cautious side, as I had feared it would. We have moved our hunting and scavenging to farther areas. Deesha was the first to mention it, and Cray was quick to follow her suggestion. I frowned at the notion, but as our clan’s leader, I cannot be the one to hold us back and keep my clan mates from testing their strength and pushing themselves farther.

It does not make me comfortable, but we move farther on in our patrols.

We have begun running across small bands of serthis in our hunts, often being ambushed by the terrible snakemen, but our claws have been strong enough and sharp enough to defeat each one and they have all fallen lifeless before us. I wonder if these are the same ones who brewed the potions that the harpies have been using to attack clans across the Hearth? I brought this thought up to my clan mates. Deesha frowned, giving a snort.

"If they are, then they would be the ones to know what, if any, sort of antidote their poison should have."

"It’s a shame we can’t just ask them to share that information with us,” Cray responded, his voice a little sour. I was through with the matter and going to allow it to drop - I had only brought it up as a thought while we were hunting and expected nothing to come of it, but Deesha turned and gave Cray a look I could not translate, and we continued on…

tumblr_inline_nea3lzuWuX1t2f6de.png

My dearest Deesha…

I do not know what she plans on doing with the captive she has taken.
@Lagmonster

Oh no! No torturing Serthis, please XD

On another note... How would it work if you were, say, gifted an egg? Just curious what the Nuzlocke has to say about that :P
@Lagmonster

Oh no! No torturing Serthis, please XD

On another note... How would it work if you were, say, gifted an egg? Just curious what the Nuzlocke has to say about that :P
@FlyingNorth I have never heard any rules against being gifted an egg, only that challengers are allowed to purchase one per month. XD So as far as I can tell, it is not at all against the rules.
@FlyingNorth I have never heard any rules against being gifted an egg, only that challengers are allowed to purchase one per month. XD So as far as I can tell, it is not at all against the rules.
@Lagmonster I disagree with FlyingNorth, TORTURE AWAY! JUST LEAVE THE CARMINE SERTHIS'S SERTHISES SERTHISI ALONE, THEY LOOK PRETTY.
@Lagmonster I disagree with FlyingNorth, TORTURE AWAY! JUST LEAVE THE CARMINE SERTHIS'S SERTHISES SERTHISI ALONE, THEY LOOK PRETTY.
@ike9899 XD I can see it now...

"I've been getting so much information out of this one, but we should probably take another!"

"How about that one?"

"Oh, no... no, we can't take that one. It's too pretty..."

"..Deesha? Are you feeling alright?"

"I mean, just look at those carmine scales..."
@ike9899 XD I can see it now...

"I've been getting so much information out of this one, but we should probably take another!"

"How about that one?"

"Oh, no... no, we can't take that one. It's too pretty..."

"..Deesha? Are you feeling alright?"

"I mean, just look at those carmine scales..."
@Lagmonster I LOVE IT. THE CARMINE TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF GARR'S COLORS And i just did a quick glance through your lair (i'm not stalking you or your dragons or anything...) AND CONGRATS ON THE EGG!!
@Lagmonster I LOVE IT. THE CARMINE TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF GARR'S COLORS And i just did a quick glance through your lair (i'm not stalking you or your dragons or anything...) AND CONGRATS ON THE EGG!!
@ike9899 Thanky! :D I just got the story thing for that written up but I didn't want to post two things so close to each other so been waiting until this evening to put it up...
@ike9899 Thanky! :D I just got the story thing for that written up but I didn't want to post two things so close to each other so been waiting until this evening to put it up...
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 196 197