Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Flash Player Redirect
Hey there!
I've been having an issue recently where every few hours (if I'm logged in that long or if I leave the website open while I work on my computer)the website is redirected to a page that says my flash player is out of date and starts downloading files onto my computer. I've checked and my flash is up to date so I'm not quite sure what this page is. Does anyone know?
Thank you ^^
Hey there!
I've been having an issue recently where every few hours (if I'm logged in that long or if I leave the website open while I work on my computer)the website is redirected to a page that says my flash player is out of date and starts downloading files onto my computer. I've checked and my flash is up to date so I'm not quite sure what this page is. Does anyone know?
Thank you ^^
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
@Furyan

Make sure to do a virus sweep. Sites that automatically download things are generally not friendly.

If you do not have an ad blocker on, it's probably a malicious ad. See if you can catch a screenshot, or the URL of the page it redirects you to, and post the information in the Advertising Report Thread.
@Furyan

Make sure to do a virus sweep. Sites that automatically download things are generally not friendly.

If you do not have an ad blocker on, it's probably a malicious ad. See if you can catch a screenshot, or the URL of the page it redirects you to, and post the information in the Advertising Report Thread.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@seacrest
Thank you for the advice :)
My ad-blocker is up and running thankfully. I'm waiting for it to happen again so I can try to grab a screenshot. Thanks for the link too ^-^
@seacrest
Thank you for the advice :)
My ad-blocker is up and running thankfully. I'm waiting for it to happen again so I can try to grab a screenshot. Thanks for the link too ^-^
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
this is what it links to:
http://deej.almeusciu.site/AwFCSRghEcnR4a9xJOWsE2hFVM1_0qvVs6TrMUX-SGXoHH_OgqUJq5wuZbGhB55IsX9MJzXEX4OJ7bfiHm7u7mKNSftv1Ojr994Hh6THD6MN_g==?ci=wf21tb3d84mu58cp15hvd734&n3er=tNXEtw==&uu=lIaJhrzOpHZ6hn16eHqNfnd7gHU=

I'm having the same issue, for months now. It's even gotten worse! Before it happened when I clicked links. Now it happens when I'm not even on the tab :)
this is what it links to:
http://deej.almeusciu.site/AwFCSRghEcnR4a9xJOWsE2hFVM1_0qvVs6TrMUX-SGXoHH_OgqUJq5wuZbGhB55IsX9MJzXEX4OJ7bfiHm7u7mKNSftv1Ojr994Hh6THD6MN_g==?ci=wf21tb3d84mu58cp15hvd734&n3er=tNXEtw==&uu=lIaJhrzOpHZ6hn16eHqNfnd7gHU=

I'm having the same issue, for months now. It's even gotten worse! Before it happened when I clicked links. Now it happens when I'm not even on the tab :)
All will succumb to the swarm
DmRdZYl.png1Wa1sIi.gif