Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug!Boon of Fertility
My friends said i should report this as a bug so here i am.I recently bought a Boon of Fertility so i could change my flight today instead of waiting.I kept clikcing on the button to use it but it isn't working?Not sure if this is a bug or not.
My friends said i should report this as a bug so here i am.I recently bought a Boon of Fertility so i could change my flight today instead of waiting.I kept clikcing on the button to use it but it isn't working?Not sure if this is a bug or not.
shatteredsound_com.png
Art Credit:DoodleStrudel
@shatteredsound

Once you have applied the boon you still need to hatch the need manually, the boon only speeds up incubation, it does not actually hatch the nest. Does this address your issue? If not, you might need to provide more information.
@shatteredsound

Once you have applied the boon you still need to hatch the need manually, the boon only speeds up incubation, it does not actually hatch the nest. Does this address your issue? If not, you might need to provide more information.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest It doesn't give me the option to hatch it manually once the button is pressed.Also the button is red..? is that normal?
@SeaCrest It doesn't give me the option to hatch it manually once the button is pressed.Also the button is red..? is that normal?
shatteredsound_com.png
@ShatteredSound

Could you possibly share a screen shot of what you're seeing?
@ShatteredSound

Could you possibly share a screen shot of what you're seeing?
@UsagiChaan [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518459790196736021/556952875578949653/unknown.png[/img]. Sorry if it doesn't show i uh,never shared images on here ,w,
@UsagiChaan unknown.png. Sorry if it doesn't show i uh,never shared images on here ,w,
shatteredsound_com.png
@shatteredsound

Did you already incubate the nest today?
@shatteredsound

Did you already incubate the nest today?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png