Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Sell Value Zero Undergrowth Shovelsnout
[item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout] Should this not have a hoard sell value of 250 treasure? [item=Mossy Beetleboar] The other one does [item=chillriver bucktooth][item=harvest hardshell] As do other event/gathering familiars
Undergrowth Shovelsnout
Should this not have a hoard sell value of 250 treasure?
Mossy Beetleboar
The other one does
Chillriver Bucktooth Harvest Hardshell
As do other event/gathering familiars
I just realized this too and was going to make a thread about it until I saw yours. so bumping because this still is not fixed and I need to sell the dozen I have already.
I just realized this too and was going to make a thread about it until I saw yours. so bumping because this still is not fixed and I need to sell the dozen I have already.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Xylom

it's against the rule to don't bump topics in BRF :)
@Xylom

He/They
[quote name="BayoDino" date="2019-07-19 00:44:13" ] @Xylom it's against the rule to don't bump topics in BRF :) [/quote] It is good to let staff know others still have this issue and also it is against the rules to mini mod c:
BayoDino wrote on 2019-07-19 00:44:13:
@Xylom

It is good to let staff know others still have this issue and also it is against the rules to mini mod c:
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@BayoDino Hey, dude, the mods have already talked to you about this before. It's okay to bring these topics back up. [quote name="Gaia" date="2019-06-30 00:39:48" ] @/BayoDino Actually, to avoid multiple topics on the same issue, it is encouraged to re-use existing threads. This makes the Bugs forum a lot more manageable for the developers. [/quote] @Xylom They were just trying to remind of you of the rules, they weren't trying to mini-mod.
@BayoDino

Hey, dude, the mods have already talked to you about this before. It's okay to bring these topics back up.
Gaia wrote on 2019-06-30 00:39:48:
@/BayoDino Actually, to avoid multiple topics on the same issue, it is encouraged to re-use existing threads. This makes the Bugs forum a lot more manageable for the developers.

@Xylom

They were just trying to remind of you of the rules, they weren't trying to mini-mod.
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
@rottenbird

Sorry i didn't see the topic time C:
@rottenbird

Sorry i didn't see the topic time C:
He/They