Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon bio text is huge?
So for some reason the text in my dragons bios is huge now. Like it looks like I set the size to 7 but I never had a size change in my codeing. I go into edit it and it all looks the same. Is anyone else getting this problem?
So for some reason the text in my dragons bios is huge now. Like it looks like I set the size to 7 but I never had a size change in my codeing. I go into edit it and it all looks the same. Is anyone else getting this problem?
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

I'm always looking to RP! Send me a message!
@ElliotKin

Please link to the dragon in question so it isn't a hunt for a problem that might not even display for anyone checking. Also, copying the text and putting it in [ code] [/ code] would be of help since other users cannot directly see the BBcode.

You should also check if that page is zoomed in on by your browser just in case.
@ElliotKin

Please link to the dragon in question so it isn't a hunt for a problem that might not even display for anyone checking. Also, copying the text and putting it in [ code] [/ code] would be of help since other users cannot directly see the BBcode.

You should also check if that page is zoomed in on by your browser just in case.
@Dagomor it's actually all of my dragons that have text in their bios with a few exceptions. I'll like one of them here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42402258] Primrose [/url] [code][center] "Greetings traveler." She bows her head respectfully then smiles. "My name is Primrose, and I am the leader of this clan. We are known as the clan of 'Those who Wander'." ~~~~~~~~~~ A young water dragon flees from her birth clan after learning she was to be sent to the Tide Lord. With her whole life ahead of her, she refused to go. Late one night, she ran away to the Southern Icefeilds. There she found her true home, and a clan that knew how special she was. [b]Where I have wandered [/b] [b]The things I have Gathered [/b] [item= Pale Pink Rose] [b]The dragons that have mattered[/b] [b]Letters from my clan[/b] [Item= Forgotten Poet's tools][/center] Primrose. As the leader of this small clan. It is my duty to do what is right for us all. However, I don't feel that I can all together fit for this job. I have watched you grow since you came here and I've watched you interact with all of the member. Why, even Azula smiles when you are around. For these reasons I feel that you are far more suitable than I to lead this clan as it begins to grow. I believe and trust in you Primrose. [right]Lora[/right] Dear Primrose. Thank you for allowing me to join your clan. I am forever grateful that you have given me a home here. Since my arrival, everyone has been so welcoming and nice. Especially you, you've gone above and beyond making sure I was settling in. If there is anything I can ever do for you, or anyone in this clan, please don't hesitate to ask. It would be the least I can do. [right]Forever thankful, Deven.[/right] Queen Primrose, I am truly greatful to be welcomed into your clan, but may I ask why there are so many- uhh, Pesant dragons in this clan? I mean, not to be rude but, what will be thought of us? The most concerning I believe is Deven. Dear Queen he lives in a hole in the ground! His cloths are absolutely filthy! If we can't send him away, can we at least require he dress better? Better yet, why not require a dress code for all! [right] Sincerely, ONeal. [/right] [center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center] [b]Mate:[/b] single [b] Breeding partner(s):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44833777] Pectolite [/url] [b] Temperament:[/b] Calm, collected [b]Roll:[/b] The Queen of this clan [b]Lore:[/b][/code]
@Dagomor it's actually all of my dragons that have text in their bios with a few exceptions. I'll like one of them here

Primrose
Code:
[center] "Greetings traveler." She bows her head respectfully then smiles. "My name is Primrose, and I am the leader of this clan. We are known as the clan of 'Those who Wander'." ~~~~~~~~~~ A young water dragon flees from her birth clan after learning she was to be sent to the Tide Lord. With her whole life ahead of her, she refused to go. Late one night, she ran away to the Southern Icefeilds. There she found her true home, and a clan that knew how special she was. [b]Where I have wandered [/b] [b]The things I have Gathered [/b] [item= Pale Pink Rose] [b]The dragons that have mattered[/b] [b]Letters from my clan[/b] [Item= Forgotten Poet's tools][/center] Primrose. As the leader of this small clan. It is my duty to do what is right for us all. However, I don't feel that I can all together fit for this job. I have watched you grow since you came here and I've watched you interact with all of the member. Why, even Azula smiles when you are around. For these reasons I feel that you are far more suitable than I to lead this clan as it begins to grow. I believe and trust in you Primrose. [right]Lora[/right] Dear Primrose. Thank you for allowing me to join your clan. I am forever grateful that you have given me a home here. Since my arrival, everyone has been so welcoming and nice. Especially you, you've gone above and beyond making sure I was settling in. If there is anything I can ever do for you, or anyone in this clan, please don't hesitate to ask. It would be the least I can do. [right]Forever thankful, Deven.[/right] Queen Primrose, I am truly greatful to be welcomed into your clan, but may I ask why there are so many- uhh, Pesant dragons in this clan? I mean, not to be rude but, what will be thought of us? The most concerning I believe is Deven. Dear Queen he lives in a hole in the ground! His cloths are absolutely filthy! If we can't send him away, can we at least require he dress better? Better yet, why not require a dress code for all! [right] Sincerely, ONeal. [/right] [center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center] [b]Mate:[/b] single [b] Breeding partner(s):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44833777] Pectolite [/url] [b] Temperament:[/b] Calm, collected [b]Roll:[/b] The Queen of this clan [b]Lore:[/b]

@ElliotKin Ok, they look normal to me, and putting the code in one of my dragon's bio looks normal as well. Is anything else on those pages enlarged? Have you tried resetting the page's cache? I'm not sure I know the cause at this point, sorry. Knowing the operating system and browser you are using could help, too. What I see: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ovcMqEo.png[/img]
@ElliotKin

Ok, they look normal to me, and putting the code in one of my dragon's bio looks normal as well. Is anything else on those pages enlarged?

Have you tried resetting the page's cache? I'm not sure I know the cause at this point, sorry. Knowing the operating system and browser you are using could help, too.

What I see:
ovcMqEo.png
@Dagomor nothing else on my pages are enlarged. I believe my browser updated but I don't know why that would change my sizes. I'll have to restart some things and see of that helps.
I'm mainly mobile and I use chrome.
@Dagomor nothing else on my pages are enlarged. I believe my browser updated but I don't know why that would change my sizes. I'll have to restart some things and see of that helps.
I'm mainly mobile and I use chrome.

@ElliotKin check your device's settings. zoom settings should be under the 'display' or 'accessibility' section

edit: also check Chrome's accessibility settings
@ElliotKin check your device's settings. zoom settings should be under the 'display' or 'accessibility' section

edit: also check Chrome's accessibility settings
fzww6al.png
@ElliotKin
Is there a "Desktop Site" button you can click? (Top right, the three dots, should actually have a box you can check/uncheck). I have Chrome on my phone too and it does the same thing. Clicking it works for me, but my phone has to be sideways/horizontal as well for it to work.
@ElliotKin
Is there a "Desktop Site" button you can click? (Top right, the three dots, should actually have a box you can check/uncheck). I have Chrome on my phone too and it does the same thing. Clicking it works for me, but my phone has to be sideways/horizontal as well for it to work.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse I have tried it before and it didn't appear to work. I'll try it again though and see. Thank you!
@AnonEclipse I have tried it before and it didn't appear to work. I'll try it again though and see. Thank you!