Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tons of pop-up scam ads?
1 2 3 4
This is making FR unusable. What is going on???
This is making FR unusable. What is going on???
fb49f1c619ab9b8d050f09a0aed801c2bc07fe2c.gif
OMG same! I think the one in getting is dotafreeawards or something. Glad it's not my phone...
OMG same! I think the one in getting is dotafreeawards or something. Glad it's not my phone...
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@NecroTheZma

Change to using the desktop site on your phone browser. It solves the problem :)
@NecroTheZma

Change to using the desktop site on your phone browser. It solves the problem :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
Same! All day too of Amazon giveaways and Walmart gift card offers. I couldn't even get to the forums to post. I had to install an ad blocker to even use it.
Same! All day too of Amazon giveaways and Walmart gift card offers. I couldn't even get to the forums to post. I had to install an ad blocker to even use it.
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
It's happening again today! I'm getting redirected from forum threads to a page that announces "CONGRATULATIONS!" in a Google robot voice. I think it may say YouTube in the background, I immediately exit out of it. On mobile as well. :(
It's happening again today! I'm getting redirected from forum threads to a page that announces "CONGRATULATIONS!" in a Google robot voice. I think it may say YouTube in the background, I immediately exit out of it. On mobile as well. :(
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
Just a general reminder that this isn't so much a bug with FR as it is a problem with advertisements. So posting in the bug forum, while thorough. Is unnecessary

Advertisement issues and problem ads need to be reported HERE if possible.

While I understand it's useful that people know they aren't alone in experiencing an issue. Posting in this forum or thread will not help solve the issue. Any information that can be relevant to the identification or fixing or said ads needs to be posted in the thread linked above as it is where the admins/coders/hiveworks are compiling reports in order to solve the current issues.

That's not to say they wont look here but I imagine it's much easier for them to deal with if they have all the ad talk/issues in one space instead of spread around the various forums.

Just a general reminder that this isn't so much a bug with FR as it is a problem with advertisements. So posting in the bug forum, while thorough. Is unnecessary

Advertisement issues and problem ads need to be reported HERE if possible.

While I understand it's useful that people know they aren't alone in experiencing an issue. Posting in this forum or thread will not help solve the issue. Any information that can be relevant to the identification or fixing or said ads needs to be posted in the thread linked above as it is where the admins/coders/hiveworks are compiling reports in order to solve the current issues.

That's not to say they wont look here but I imagine it's much easier for them to deal with if they have all the ad talk/issues in one space instead of spread around the various forums.

IT7iTv8.png
Oh my goodness! I thought it was just happening to me. From rewardpopup with a $1000 Walmart gift card.

Exact same story with mobile. Very creepy. I am sorry that it is happening to others as well. It was just last Tuesday the whole day . . . :(
Oh my goodness! I thought it was just happening to me. From rewardpopup with a $1000 Walmart gift card.

Exact same story with mobile. Very creepy. I am sorry that it is happening to others as well. It was just last Tuesday the whole day . . . :(

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
I got an ad from brainrewardscenter or something like that twice today in the main page for Trading Post today
I got an ad from brainrewardscenter or something like that twice today in the main page for Trading Post today
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to hear you are all having issues with pop up ads. However, please use the advertising report thread to report any issues. Ads are handled by Hiveworks and the thread linked above is where they keep track of issues with the ads.

Thank you,
Gaia
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to hear you are all having issues with pop up ads. However, please use the advertising report thread to report any issues. Ads are handled by Hiveworks and the thread linked above is where they keep track of issues with the ads.

Thank you,
Gaia
1 2 3 4