Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Only half the site loading
only half the site is loading for me? a lot of things just arent loading while some things work? lair, nesting grounds, gather, profile, hoard, besitary, buy gems, mp, coli, dom, and search dont load at all but other things are perfectly normal? anyone else having this issue? it cant be my internet because everything else is fine

(just said gateway time-out)

idk if this will need info about my device bit

device: laptop
browser: chrome
vers: Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
network: private/home

it was working fine earlier

edit 1: search loaded but when i click search dragon it loads more

edit 2: they loaded

everything seems to be working again

edit 3: seems to be down again, or at least slow? ima stop editing this now unless something else happens or anyone needs more info

Edit 4: a friend says that searching things slows down the site.. And it was what i was trying to do.. Is it supposed to happen though?
only half the site is loading for me? a lot of things just arent loading while some things work? lair, nesting grounds, gather, profile, hoard, besitary, buy gems, mp, coli, dom, and search dont load at all but other things are perfectly normal? anyone else having this issue? it cant be my internet because everything else is fine

(just said gateway time-out)

idk if this will need info about my device bit

device: laptop
browser: chrome
vers: Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
network: private/home

it was working fine earlier

edit 1: search loaded but when i click search dragon it loads more

edit 2: they loaded

everything seems to be working again

edit 3: seems to be down again, or at least slow? ima stop editing this now unless something else happens or anyone needs more info

Edit 4: a friend says that searching things slows down the site.. And it was what i was trying to do.. Is it supposed to happen though?
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png