Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Search with eyes is bugged?
When I put in, let's say, Skydancer / Female / Uncommon, for example, I get a search result. All well and good, right? But when I try to go to the next page, it bugs out and says "You must select at least three values to search for when searching for dragons with a common eye type." even though I'm looking for UNcommon. Help!
When I put in, let's say, Skydancer / Female / Uncommon, for example, I get a search result. All well and good, right? But when I try to go to the next page, it bugs out and says "You must select at least three values to search for when searching for dragons with a common eye type." even though I'm looking for UNcommon. Help!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001

We are working on a fix for this -- thanks for the report!
@slp0001

We are working on a fix for this -- thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron Awesome! Thank YOU for all the hard work you guys are putting into the update! ^_^
@Mutron Awesome! Thank YOU for all the hard work you guys are putting into the update! ^_^
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001

Yes, thank you for catching that.

Please try it now!
@slp0001

Yes, thank you for catching that.

Please try it now!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora Soery, I fell asleep on you! ;-; You probably already know, but it works! Thank you!
@Kaepora Soery, I fell asleep on you! ;-; You probably already know, but it works! Thank you!
60eldD0.gif
xKBtilj.gif
60eldD0.gif
xKBtilj.gif