Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Feeding Dragons
Just now I had to press "Feed" dragons 4 times before everyone is fed, despite having 4000 foodpoints in each category. Each time a few more dragons would be fed.
Going back to check again, it looked like everyone had full health bars but I clicked Feed just to see and it said 20 dragons have been fed. Not sure what's going on here.
Just now I had to press "Feed" dragons 4 times before everyone is fed, despite having 4000 foodpoints in each category. Each time a few more dragons would be fed.
Going back to check again, it looked like everyone had full health bars but I clicked Feed just to see and it said 20 dragons have been fed. Not sure what's going on here.
478Ynjw.png
@Aerazura Dragons get hungry in batches now, instead of all at once. They changed it to reduce the load on the servers.
@Aerazura Dragons get hungry in batches now, instead of all at once. They changed it to reduce the load on the servers.
@Aerazura
Based on the time you posted, you were trying to feed your dragons at on of FR's hunger depletion times. (8am FR time in this case.) To help with lag, dragons don't get hungry all at once. It is spaced out over several minutes. This means that a bunch of your dragons would get hungry while the rest were still full, you would feed that bunch, then a minute later the next bunch of dragons would get hungry and you would feed them. Repeated a few times.

This is not a bug. The hunger depletion is working as intended. Just wait 10-15 minutes after the hunger time (not sure exactly how long, but that should be safe) and you'll be able to feed all of your dragons at once.
@Aerazura
Based on the time you posted, you were trying to feed your dragons at on of FR's hunger depletion times. (8am FR time in this case.) To help with lag, dragons don't get hungry all at once. It is spaced out over several minutes. This means that a bunch of your dragons would get hungry while the rest were still full, you would feed that bunch, then a minute later the next bunch of dragons would get hungry and you would feed them. Repeated a few times.

This is not a bug. The hunger depletion is working as intended. Just wait 10-15 minutes after the hunger time (not sure exactly how long, but that should be safe) and you'll be able to feed all of your dragons at once.
@elfin
@Meredith44

Huh, is that so! I had no idea about these changes. Thanks for filling me in =)
@elfin
@Meredith44

Huh, is that so! I had no idea about these changes. Thanks for filling me in =)
478Ynjw.png