Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | NotN bundles stock rates
Forgive me if I'm wrong/this thread has been made already, but I had thought that event-specific and new apparel bundles in general were supposed to stock at an increased rate and quantity in the treasure MP?

Maybe I've just been spectacularly unlucky but I've been keeping an eye on the MP (for three hours after rollover last night, and for a few hours this morning) and I haven't seen a single stack of ANY NotN bundle. By this time last year I had been able to grab multiples of each.

I know they are stocking, as I write this there are 2 solitary listings in the AH for motley bundles, but I don't know if they are stocking at the correct rates and quantities?

EDIT: A Wild Tatters bundle spotted in a stack of 306! Still no ribbons or motley, however.
Forgive me if I'm wrong/this thread has been made already, but I had thought that event-specific and new apparel bundles in general were supposed to stock at an increased rate and quantity in the treasure MP?

Maybe I've just been spectacularly unlucky but I've been keeping an eye on the MP (for three hours after rollover last night, and for a few hours this morning) and I haven't seen a single stack of ANY NotN bundle. By this time last year I had been able to grab multiples of each.

I know they are stocking, as I write this there are 2 solitary listings in the AH for motley bundles, but I don't know if they are stocking at the correct rates and quantities?

EDIT: A Wild Tatters bundle spotted in a stack of 306! Still no ribbons or motley, however.
@Bionicdingo
I've only noticed that the Witty Jester and Deadpan Jester bundles aren't stocking.
@Bionicdingo
I've only noticed that the Witty Jester and Deadpan Jester bundles aren't stocking.
uIrUtYp.pngA0yHtVg.png9iLnV66.png
@Fimbrethil I saw a Witty Jester's Motley bundle in the AH last night so it must be? No idea on Deadpan, though. Perhaps because regular apparel bundles are a thing this year they're just very, very rare stocks?

Though the Clever Jester just popped up in the MP! Yay!
@Fimbrethil I saw a Witty Jester's Motley bundle in the AH last night so it must be? No idea on Deadpan, though. Perhaps because regular apparel bundles are a thing this year they're just very, very rare stocks?

Though the Clever Jester just popped up in the MP! Yay!