Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Spidered Seat doing very low damage?
For an enemy in the Golem Workshop the new Spidered Seat enemy seems to be doing very little damage... They only do 23 damage to the dragon I'm leveling in there- who is unstatted, with 7def base- while something like the Animated Armor does 235 damage to it in comparison. It does a measly 1 damage to my lv25 tank with 52def.

I'm not sure if it's a bug but it seems very off to me considering the venue and damage from other enemies, so I wanted to mention it.

Simplified Report
Venue: Golem Workshop
Enemy: Spidered Seat
Issue: Only doing 23 damage to a dragon with 7 defense, in comparison to another melee enemy (ex. Animated Armor) which does 235 damage to the same dragon.
For an enemy in the Golem Workshop the new Spidered Seat enemy seems to be doing very little damage... They only do 23 damage to the dragon I'm leveling in there- who is unstatted, with 7def base- while something like the Animated Armor does 235 damage to it in comparison. It does a measly 1 damage to my lv25 tank with 52def.

I'm not sure if it's a bug but it seems very off to me considering the venue and damage from other enemies, so I wanted to mention it.

Simplified Report
Venue: Golem Workshop
Enemy: Spidered Seat
Issue: Only doing 23 damage to a dragon with 7 defense, in comparison to another melee enemy (ex. Animated Armor) which does 235 damage to the same dragon.

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
Seconding this damage error. I also got a screenshot just to confirm: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a79470972522f2f71eb8e1bd32742242/tumblr_p14h61J2v11wnamr9o1_400.png[/img]
Seconding this damage error.

I also got a screenshot just to confirm:

tumblr_p14h61J2v11wnamr9o1_400.png
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Same here! One of my dragons has 52 Defense and is only receiving 1 point of damage.

If it's on purpose, I'm not complaining, but it sure is weird!
Same here! One of my dragons has 52 Defense and is only receiving 1 point of damage.

If it's on purpose, I'm not complaining, but it sure is weird!