Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | The Dressing Room just broke.
1 2
When I try to search an article of clothing, I got this message:

Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.
If you post a report, please include the following information:
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/search
Undefined variable: staging (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/hoard/mini_item.blade.php) (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/hoard/mini_item.blade.php) in /88b88f78746d03d702c85348a147612f Line 13

I'm using uBlock Origin, but when I turned it off it still kept happening. I'm browsing with Firefox, which is up to date.
When I try to search an article of clothing, I got this message:

Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.
If you post a report, please include the following information:
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/search
Undefined variable: staging (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/hoard/mini_item.blade.php) (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/hoard/mini_item.blade.php) in /88b88f78746d03d702c85348a147612f Line 13

I'm using uBlock Origin, but when I turned it off it still kept happening. I'm browsing with Firefox, which is up to date.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
I'm having the same issue as well!
I'm having the same issue as well!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
Those exact items are showing up on an error page for Swipp for me as well.
edit: other threads are also reporting Baldwin, same items.
Those exact items are showing up on an error page for Swipp for me as well.
edit: other threads are also reporting Baldwin, same items.
QYzhmAi.png
The dressing room article search is broken for me as well; happening to me in Chrome.
The dressing room article search is broken for me as well; happening to me in Chrome.
Same problem. I was gonna make some shiny new outfits for my clan reps as well. xD
Same problem. I was gonna make some shiny new outfits for my clan reps as well. xD
FR +3
Same problem! I'm glad someone has already reported it
Same problem! I'm glad someone has already reported it
Hey, it looks like everyone's getting that message! Baldwin, Swipp, and the Trading Post all produce the same error message as the Dressing Room, according to other reports.
Hey, it looks like everyone's getting that message! Baldwin, Swipp, and the Trading Post all produce the same error message as the Dressing Room, according to other reports.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
@bluesardine
Can confirm, I've got the same thing at all of them.
Glad I can still melt items atleast.

A weird issue though to come up :o
@bluesardine
Can confirm, I've got the same thing at all of them.
Glad I can still melt items atleast.

A weird issue though to come up :o
FR +3
I was just about to report this!

I'm using Chrome, so I don't think it's just a browser issue? Clearing my cache didn't seem to help either
I was just about to report this!

I'm using Chrome, so I don't think it's just a browser issue? Clearing my cache didn't seem to help either
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
Same for me! I'm glad someone made this post so I didn't have to.
Same for me! I'm glad someone made this post so I didn't have to.
bbc193bd8a2a3ee420bc1f2454804edf.jpg
1 2