Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | CR bug!
Hi!

I can't make a two-way trade because it redirects me to one-way deliveries.

I cleared cache and stuff, in case it was something like that making FR act up.

For me there's nothing else than CR that's not working and I would very much like to trade a hatchling for treasure ASAP.

What now? (Pls ping me when replying btw)
Hi!

I can't make a two-way trade because it redirects me to one-way deliveries.

I cleared cache and stuff, in case it was something like that making FR act up.

For me there's nothing else than CR that's not working and I would very much like to trade a hatchling for treasure ASAP.

What now? (Pls ping me when replying btw)
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
@REC

here is the direct link for trades. Try it with that one.
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/trade
@REC

here is the direct link for trades. Try it with that one.
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/trade
@Ismaiel

That didn't work either.
But the buyer said I could make a private auction in AH. So I did.
Hopefully this works out!
@Ismaiel

That didn't work either.
But the buyer said I could make a private auction in AH. So I did.
Hopefully this works out!
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
@REC

How does the redirect work? Does it load the site with the name promt first and then uppon entering the name directs to the delivery page instead of the trade? Or is it reloading at once?
@REC

How does the redirect work? Does it load the site with the name promt first and then uppon entering the name directs to the delivery page instead of the trade? Or is it reloading at once?
@Ismaiel

I click Two-Way, I get to type the name of the other user, One-Way trading comes up instead. That's all. Gotta go watch AHS rn, but that's all there is to it! :)
Thanks for listening!
@Ismaiel

I click Two-Way, I get to type the name of the other user, One-Way trading comes up instead. That's all. Gotta go watch AHS rn, but that's all there is to it! :)
Thanks for listening!
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
@REC When you go to use the 2-way does the greyed-out button say "Delivery" or "Request Trade" for you? Delivery should only show up on 1-way trades and "Request Trade" for 2-way. If you're on a mobile device try zooming out on the page you choose what kind of CR you'd like to make; it's possible there's some mapping overlap in your display. If it's still showing "Delivery" instead of "Request Trade" then please post the following info so the devs can take a look and figure out what's going on: [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] Thank you!
@REC

When you go to use the 2-way does the greyed-out button say "Delivery" or "Request Trade" for you?

Delivery should only show up on 1-way trades and "Request Trade" for 2-way.

If you're on a mobile device try zooming out on the page you choose what kind of CR you'd like to make; it's possible there's some mapping overlap in your display.

If it's still showing "Delivery" instead of "Request Trade" then please post the following info so the devs can take a look and figure out what's going on:
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Sorry @Nightwind for being so late with this. After I wrote a huge reply just now I realized that we can forget about this thread. I have simply forgotten how Two-ways work. I've done these ages ago, and the thing is that I remembered just NOW how things work, after reading some about CR. Before, I was so hooked up on being able to fill in both what I want to trade away and also what I want to receive, that I completely mindwiped that there are like 3 stages of such a trade.

So.

I apologize for the time I have stolen.
Sorry @Nightwind for being so late with this. After I wrote a huge reply just now I realized that we can forget about this thread. I have simply forgotten how Two-ways work. I've done these ages ago, and the thing is that I remembered just NOW how things work, after reading some about CR. Before, I was so hooked up on being able to fill in both what I want to trade away and also what I want to receive, that I completely mindwiped that there are like 3 stages of such a trade.

So.

I apologize for the time I have stolen.
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
@REC

No problem at all. The updated CR system is still buggy so it's good people are still paying attention to it.

Thanks for writing back!
@REC

No problem at all. The updated CR system is still buggy so it's good people are still paying attention to it.

Thanks for writing back!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?