Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Treasure amount not showing correctly
So, I went to the Fairgrounds to earn some treasure. However, the Treasure I earned apparently only exists when I go to my Lair and Hoard, and I am currently stuck with the amount I had before I played a game on most pages, including the Auction House.
I have tried logging in/out, so I assume this bug is a little more than minor if you can't get rid of it so easily. (Also I cleared my Cache if that did anything..)
(Edit: it suddenly fixed itself. was this because the website was slow?)
So, I went to the Fairgrounds to earn some treasure. However, the Treasure I earned apparently only exists when I go to my Lair and Hoard, and I am currently stuck with the amount I had before I played a game on most pages, including the Auction House.
I have tried logging in/out, so I assume this bug is a little more than minor if you can't get rid of it so easily. (Also I cleared my Cache if that did anything..)
(Edit: it suddenly fixed itself. was this because the website was slow?)
22390.pngWhoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
@Mevixa
There's a lag between the www and the www1 site. Try to deposit the max amount of treasure you're supposed to have and if it doesn't allow you, then you'd have to submit a report via contact us
@Mevixa
There's a lag between the www and the www1 site. Try to deposit the max amount of treasure you're supposed to have and if it doesn't allow you, then you'd have to submit a report via contact us
XcyS55e.png