Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum not working correctly on Mac
So on my mac when I go to the coliseum and i click on monster battle whichever place my mouse was hovering at while the page was loading, if there is a zone under it it is automatically selected and clicking anything else takes you into that zone (an example would be if I wanted to go to the Training Area but my mouse was hovering over the arena when I click the training area, or even the back button it takes me to the arena). Also in a battle sometimes The mouse click doesn't work if i try to click a attack. And lastly about the coliseum when I go to choose a move different than the one i used last time sometimes The game will think my mouse is hovering over the move I used last turn and clicking on the move I want to use will result in using the highlighted move. An example would be me wanting to use contuse after meditate but the game thinks my cursor is still on meditate and so I use meditate and then I can only use meditate and no other moves. I really hope this bug gets fixed because it would make flight rising much more enjoyable. (I'm just starting the game and I don't have much to do other than go to the coliseum, gather Items, or tend to the dragon eggs.
So on my mac when I go to the coliseum and i click on monster battle whichever place my mouse was hovering at while the page was loading, if there is a zone under it it is automatically selected and clicking anything else takes you into that zone (an example would be if I wanted to go to the Training Area but my mouse was hovering over the arena when I click the training area, or even the back button it takes me to the arena). Also in a battle sometimes The mouse click doesn't work if i try to click a attack. And lastly about the coliseum when I go to choose a move different than the one i used last time sometimes The game will think my mouse is hovering over the move I used last turn and clicking on the move I want to use will result in using the highlighted move. An example would be me wanting to use contuse after meditate but the game thinks my cursor is still on meditate and so I use meditate and then I can only use meditate and no other moves. I really hope this bug gets fixed because it would make flight rising much more enjoyable. (I'm just starting the game and I don't have much to do other than go to the coliseum, gather Items, or tend to the dragon eggs.
The same thing happened to me but I fixed half of it myself by simply clicking what I need to click on my turn and after that, don't mover your cursor at all until your turn comes again. Eventually you might have problems with the computer auto-clicking the Item section and the game freezing after. I also "solved" this by clicking on the edge of the attack icon.
Someone else suggested to use a different browser if you're on Safari. And, yes, I'm using a Mac too.
The same thing happened to me but I fixed half of it myself by simply clicking what I need to click on my turn and after that, don't mover your cursor at all until your turn comes again. Eventually you might have problems with the computer auto-clicking the Item section and the game freezing after. I also "solved" this by clicking on the edge of the attack icon.
Someone else suggested to use a different browser if you're on Safari. And, yes, I'm using a Mac too.
@Dragontamerleon

As Axo mentioned you should try another browser if safari is what you use right now. The Apple browser has some hickups with FR. Browsers that run well with FR are usually Firefox and chrome. There is some differences in how fast the coliseum is in both browsers that can vary from person to person - no one quite found out why it differs so much.
@Dragontamerleon

As Axo mentioned you should try another browser if safari is what you use right now. The Apple browser has some hickups with FR. Browsers that run well with FR are usually Firefox and chrome. There is some differences in how fast the coliseum is in both browsers that can vary from person to person - no one quite found out why it differs so much.
Thank you everyone for the help!
Thank you everyone for the help!