Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Mobile Madness
I've largely, if not always use my phone for playing on flight rising. While I stray from the Coliseum, I've never had a problem with the Fairgrounds. Not even with games that are face paced!

Lately, I've noticed a bug? Or a glitch maybe. I go to play a game and after a few minutes, everything will freeze and just boot me. Everything else runs fine on my browser; videos, other games...this is the first time I've seen something like this. It especially happens whenever I play shock switch.

I know there's not much advice concerning this site and mobile phones, but is there anything I can do to remedy this? Is anyone else having this issue? I'm using a Galaxy Note 3
I've largely, if not always use my phone for playing on flight rising. While I stray from the Coliseum, I've never had a problem with the Fairgrounds. Not even with games that are face paced!

Lately, I've noticed a bug? Or a glitch maybe. I go to play a game and after a few minutes, everything will freeze and just boot me. Everything else runs fine on my browser; videos, other games...this is the first time I've seen something like this. It especially happens whenever I play shock switch.

I know there's not much advice concerning this site and mobile phones, but is there anything I can do to remedy this? Is anyone else having this issue? I'm using a Galaxy Note 3