Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw puzzle
I can only play through one puzzle at a time before I have to close the tab, as any subsequent game teleports each piece I click on to the same spot on the board. I have a MacBook Pro, if that means anything to the devs.
I can only play through one puzzle at a time before I have to close the tab, as any subsequent game teleports each piece I click on to the same spot on the board. I have a MacBook Pro, if that means anything to the devs.
I'd like to report that I have this issue as well and add some additional information. I too have a Macbook Pro and it causes buttons to become unresponsive and unable to be clicked in the midst of any of the games, battling at the coliseum, and when adding abilities and stats at the coliseum. Sometimes I can zoom in with the track pad a tiny bit and it fixes it, but 2 out of 3 times i have to exit the page and reload it, and even then it still struggles and is not guaranteed to fix itself.

The browser i'm using is Safari. I have already tried clearing the cookies and cache and no improvement. I'm trying to use Firefox to see if anything changes, but so far I've noticed an increase in lag when doing so.
I'd like to report that I have this issue as well and add some additional information. I too have a Macbook Pro and it causes buttons to become unresponsive and unable to be clicked in the midst of any of the games, battling at the coliseum, and when adding abilities and stats at the coliseum. Sometimes I can zoom in with the track pad a tiny bit and it fixes it, but 2 out of 3 times i have to exit the page and reload it, and even then it still struggles and is not guaranteed to fix itself.

The browser i'm using is Safari. I have already tried clearing the cookies and cache and no improvement. I'm trying to use Firefox to see if anything changes, but so far I've noticed an increase in lag when doing so.