Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin Bug
I am on a tablet, and had a tab open with Baldwin's Brew. A moment ago, I tried to check on it. The tab refreshed and reset the timer, so it's back at 29 minutes. This is the second time this has happened today.
I am on a tablet, and had a tab open with Baldwin's Brew. A moment ago, I tried to check on it. The tab refreshed and reset the timer, so it's back at 29 minutes. This is the second time this has happened today.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
This bug does not appear to occur on Safari.
This bug does not appear to occur on Safari.
Hello @CrAZDragon! Just to be clear, this bug does not occur unless you view a tab that was already on Baldwin's page? Because that might be the problem - if you didn't use that tab since you sent the request to Baldwin, revisiting it and having it refresh may be sending another request that overwrites the original.
Hello @CrAZDragon! Just to be clear, this bug does not occur unless you view a tab that was already on Baldwin's page? Because that might be the problem - if you didn't use that tab since you sent the request to Baldwin, revisiting it and having it refresh may be sending another request that overwrites the original.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Yes, that's when it occurs. So far I've only see it happen when I was using Google on the tablet.
Yes, that's when it occurs. So far I've only see it happen when I was using Google on the tablet.