Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Page Won't Scroll
Okay, so several days in a row now I've been bonding with all my dragons' familiars, and when I click the arrow to go to the next page, the scroll button on my mouse goes completely nonfunctional. I've tested this with other sites, and it seems to only be this site, and strangely, only my Windows 10 PC. I use Google Chrome and am always on wifi, and when I switch to a new tab, this bug goes away entirely.
The scroll bar always works, though- it's only the scroll on my mouse that doesn't.
Okay, so several days in a row now I've been bonding with all my dragons' familiars, and when I click the arrow to go to the next page, the scroll button on my mouse goes completely nonfunctional. I've tested this with other sites, and it seems to only be this site, and strangely, only my Windows 10 PC. I use Google Chrome and am always on wifi, and when I switch to a new tab, this bug goes away entirely.
The scroll bar always works, though- it's only the scroll on my mouse that doesn't.
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
@mekakucitypkmn

I believe there is a post found here that exlains how to solve your problem.
@mekakucitypkmn

I believe there is a post found here that exlains how to solve your problem.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@mekakucitypkmn @DarknessReborn

Hello there! Any issues with scrolling freezes in the Chrome browser are likely due to a bug with the latest version. I've described the workaround in this post - this will likely resolve the problem. :)

mekakucitypkmn, if you find you are still having scrolling issues after attempting the workarounds, and you feel the issues are specific to Flight Rising, feel free to post a report in that thread! This one is now locked as a duplicate.

Thank you!
@mekakucitypkmn @DarknessReborn

Hello there! Any issues with scrolling freezes in the Chrome browser are likely due to a bug with the latest version. I've described the workaround in this post - this will likely resolve the problem. :)

mekakucitypkmn, if you find you are still having scrolling issues after attempting the workarounds, and you feel the issues are specific to Flight Rising, feel free to post a report in that thread! This one is now locked as a duplicate.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png