Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Enemy using Shred slowing battles
I mostly avoided going into the Coliseum for months as the battles would start out ok & then slow down to a very painful speed but I recently discovered the trick of using FR in Chrome & avoiding using Shred. For the most part battling is much faster & more enjoyable now - except when the enemy uses shred & I'm slowed right back down again.

Since Shred is a well known issue is there any way you can please remove it from the enemies possible attacks? It really does make battling very annoying when it slows down to a crawl
I mostly avoided going into the Coliseum for months as the battles would start out ok & then slow down to a very painful speed but I recently discovered the trick of using FR in Chrome & avoiding using Shred. For the most part battling is much faster & more enjoyable now - except when the enemy uses shred & I'm slowed right back down again.

Since Shred is a well known issue is there any way you can please remove it from the enemies possible attacks? It really does make battling very annoying when it slows down to a crawl