Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44
2 of my auctions expired. 1 was a sol wisher chest the other was some pretty varmin bugs and i didn't want to relist them so i hit clear but i didn't get my items back?
2 of my auctions expired. 1 was a sol wisher chest the other was some pretty varmin bugs and i didn't want to relist them so i hit clear but i didn't get my items back?
sometimes when u search in a color range it will only show colors outside that range

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=7%2C17%2C20%2C1&d_winggene=17%2C20%2C13%2C8%2C1&d_tertgene=12&d_body_range=94-82&d_tert_range=109-159&perpage=50&nocollapse=1&collapse=1

look here

the tert colors of the dragons are in the correct range

however the primary colors are all out of the range

i reversed it and the results are the same

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=7%2C17%2C20%2C1&d_winggene=17%2C20%2C13%2C8%2C1&d_tertgene=12&d_body_range=82-94&d_tert_range=109-159&perpage=50&nocollapse=1&collapse=1
sometimes when u search in a color range it will only show colors outside that range

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=7%2C17%2C20%2C1&d_winggene=17%2C20%2C13%2C8%2C1&d_tertgene=12&d_body_range=94-82&d_tert_range=109-159&perpage=50&nocollapse=1&collapse=1

look here

the tert colors of the dragons are in the correct range

however the primary colors are all out of the range

i reversed it and the results are the same

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=7%2C17%2C20%2C1&d_winggene=17%2C20%2C13%2C8%2C1&d_tertgene=12&d_body_range=82-94&d_tert_range=109-159&perpage=50&nocollapse=1&collapse=1
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@monkfishlover that's normal. the copper-iris range goes from copper to pearl and then from maize to iris. the color wheel is displayed as a list that begins with maize and ends with pearl for ease of use, but it doesn't actually have a beginning or an end. the range between two colors is always the shorter path of the two possible ones. here's an image that might help you visualize it better (current color wheel on the outside): [img]https://i.imgur.com/v7cuc7t.jpg[/img] [center](image made by Rauxel)[/center]
@monkfishlover that's normal. the copper-iris range goes from copper to pearl and then from maize to iris.
the color wheel is displayed as a list that begins with maize and ends with pearl for ease of use, but it doesn't actually have a beginning or an end.
the range between two colors is always the shorter path of the two possible ones. here's an image that might help you visualize it better (current color wheel on the outside):
v7cuc7t.jpg
(image made by Rauxel)
fzww6al.png
the auction house wont let me post anything for gems no matter what I do.

I'll try to post something and it'll say that if the auction is successful, a transaction fee of 1 treasure will be deducted from my earnings.

Then it'll ask if I want to continue, I'll say yes and then there'll be a pop up saying invalid numerical cost.

I think this is the right thread, but if not then I'll delete it, thanks in advance
the auction house wont let me post anything for gems no matter what I do.

I'll try to post something and it'll say that if the auction is successful, a transaction fee of 1 treasure will be deducted from my earnings.

Then it'll ask if I want to continue, I'll say yes and then there'll be a pop up saying invalid numerical cost.

I think this is the right thread, but if not then I'll delete it, thanks in advance
My Username is a zero not the letter
@G0NE you need to select gems by clicking the little circle next to the gem symbol. treasure is selected by default
@G0NE you need to select gems by clicking the little circle next to the gem symbol. treasure is selected by default
fzww6al.png

The auction house keeps giving an error of "stack not found" when I try to list a clothing item. Also AH keep saying on and off during the search that a common item has no listings. When it is common and always has several pages.

Not sure how a screenshot would have a URL either. Odd way to post a photo of the problem.

The auction house keeps giving an error of "stack not found" when I try to list a clothing item. Also AH keep saying on and off during the search that a common item has no listings. When it is common and always has several pages.

Not sure how a screenshot would have a URL either. Odd way to post a photo of the problem.

YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
Now it is giving me this code:

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify

in /filters.php Line 16
Now it is giving me this code:

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify

in /filters.php Line 16
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
Hi, I love the saved searches feature, which I use a lot when stalking the AH for a particular dragon for a mate for someone I have already.

But now I can't save any new searches!

I have tried deleting some of the old searches, but that doesn't help either.

Currently, when I run the latest attempt, Mr 4 Hoth, I get all the dragons, as though I have not selected anything.

It should have color ranges for all 3 colors, secondary of Morph, and Male.

I have tried to save this search 3 times under different names. Same result each time.
Hi, I love the saved searches feature, which I use a lot when stalking the AH for a particular dragon for a mate for someone I have already.

But now I can't save any new searches!

I have tried deleting some of the old searches, but that doesn't help either.

Currently, when I run the latest attempt, Mr 4 Hoth, I get all the dragons, as though I have not selected anything.

It should have color ranges for all 3 colors, secondary of Morph, and Male.

I have tried to save this search 3 times under different names. Same result each time.
@chomiji did you press 'search' before saving?
@chomiji did you press 'search' before saving?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant, no, I've learned about that the hard way.

I think maybe I just had too many searches stored and the searches were too complex (and hence took up a lot of storage). I found the dragons I was after with a couple of them and deleted the searches, and behold, now I can save new searches.

Thank you for responding.
@chatoyant, no, I've learned about that the hard way.

I think maybe I just had too many searches stored and the searches were too complex (and hence took up a lot of storage). I found the dragons I was after with a couple of them and deleted the searches, and behold, now I can save new searches.

Thank you for responding.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44