Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't click in the Coliseum
Whichever venue I go to, it works for 2-4 clicks, then the hand-shaped cursor turns to an arrow and I can't click on anything within the HTML5 window. (If it helps, I'm using Safari 10.0. It has always worked fine before. I'll go try it in Chrome now.)

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Whichever venue I go to, it works for 2-4 clicks, then the hand-shaped cursor turns to an arrow and I can't click on anything within the HTML5 window. (If it helps, I'm using Safari 10.0. It has always worked fine before. I'll go try it in Chrome now.)

Is anyone else experiencing this?
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
I can't click anything after a few clicks. Upon closer examination, it would seem my situation is almost identical to yours (hand-icon turns to arrow, using Safari 10.0 having just updated)
I can't click anything after a few clicks. Upon closer examination, it would seem my situation is almost identical to yours (hand-icon turns to arrow, using Safari 10.0 having just updated)
Yep, my situation is identical.
Yep, my situation is identical.
@idlewildly @ZenithDragon @Rhyfel

The latest version of Safari broke the coli and the Hatching Grounds. No update yet but one company or the other is going to address this.
@idlewildly @ZenithDragon @Rhyfel

The latest version of Safari broke the coli and the Hatching Grounds. No update yet but one company or the other is going to address this.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Well that's annoying of them. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. Thank you for telling me! (The nesting grounds work as normal for me, though.)
@Nightwind
Well that's annoying of them. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. Thank you for telling me! (The nesting grounds work as normal for me, though.)
@idlewildly

Hmn, maybe that's the firefox update that has the broken hatching grounds. Firefox did an update, too, and it broke the colors showing up in the dropdown menus.

I did a little searching and 10.0 is having some difficulties. My guess is that Apple will be rolling a patch sometime soon, so I have my fingers crossed that it will clear up the problems users have had.
@idlewildly

Hmn, maybe that's the firefox update that has the broken hatching grounds. Firefox did an update, too, and it broke the colors showing up in the dropdown menus.

I did a little searching and 10.0 is having some difficulties. My guess is that Apple will be rolling a patch sometime soon, so I have my fingers crossed that it will clear up the problems users have had.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Oh, that sucks about the colours in Firefox! I was so jealous of my friend who could see those; Safari has them dastardly custom dropdown menus that override all site presets, sadly. I tried to find a plug-in to override the override, but no luck...
But yeah, Apple tends to be pretty quick about fixing stuff like this, so fingers crossed indeed!
@Nightwind
Oh, that sucks about the colours in Firefox! I was so jealous of my friend who could see those; Safari has them dastardly custom dropdown menus that override all site presets, sadly. I tried to find a plug-in to override the override, but no luck...
But yeah, Apple tends to be pretty quick about fixing stuff like this, so fingers crossed indeed!
@Nightwind

Me too, this will seriously cut into getting Magic Shards... come to think of it, I wonder if the Safari update has anything to do with the issues going on with Shock Switch, at least for me (similar issues, a few clicks into the game, the mouse function glitches up) side issue al the same, I hope the problem is resolved soon.
@Nightwind

Me too, this will seriously cut into getting Magic Shards... come to think of it, I wonder if the Safari update has anything to do with the issues going on with Shock Switch, at least for me (similar issues, a few clicks into the game, the mouse function glitches up) side issue al the same, I hope the problem is resolved soon.
@ZenithDragon

Very likely. I'd suggest brewing shards for now unless you have a different browser you can use or if you can roll back the changes to Safari.

Fingers crossed!
@ZenithDragon

Very likely. I'd suggest brewing shards for now unless you have a different browser you can use or if you can roll back the changes to Safari.

Fingers crossed!

Having a horrible time in the Coli. 3 or 4 clicks in it freezes-I can't get gala currency this way!
Having a horrible time in the Coli. 3 or 4 clicks in it freezes-I can't get gala currency this way!