Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Did Not Receive Festival Vista
So, I spent 50 charged sprockets and bought the Thundercrack Carnivale vista, but when I go into my account settings and go to the vistas section to change my forum vista, it isn't there... (^_^') I'm wondering if it's just slow, or if not, is there a way to get the 50 charged sprockets back? I've tried logging out and then logging back in, and also waited a minute or so, but the vista's still not there...
So, I spent 50 charged sprockets and bought the Thundercrack Carnivale vista, but when I go into my account settings and go to the vistas section to change my forum vista, it isn't there... (^_^') I'm wondering if it's just slow, or if not, is there a way to get the 50 charged sprockets back? I've tried logging out and then logging back in, and also waited a minute or so, but the vista's still not there...
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png
@jadebird

Remember that you have to open the vista first, like a chest. Its located in the Specialty tab in your hoard.
@jadebird

Remember that you have to open the vista first, like a chest. Its located in the Specialty tab in your hoard.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN Ah, I see (> v <) Thank you very much for the tip, and also for the quick response~
@ACWN Ah, I see (> v <) Thank you very much for the tip, and also for the quick response~
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png