Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@synnful Did you make sure to remove the space after their name? CR 2.0 is more finicky and will only accept the username if it's typed exactly as is (no spaces in front of or after). If you copy usernames from beneath an avatar, it usually inserts a blank space character after the name.
@synnful Did you make sure to remove the space after their name? CR 2.0 is more finicky and will only accept the username if it's typed exactly as is (no spaces in front of or after). If you copy usernames from beneath an avatar, it usually inserts a blank space character after the name.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
[quote name="Mothgil" date=2016-03-19 12:49:41] Describe the bug in detail: Earlier this morning I went to see the new crossroads. My babysitter (Roseannepage) for the push next week had already set up 21 one-way trades, which I browsed. My roommate and I then sent a couple practice one and two-way trades to each other. Practice trades complete, I went to clear out all my pings that had resulted and realized that before my babysitter ever sent those 21 trades that a friend in my flight had sent me a trade, too. I went back to the pending requests and couldn't find it. I tried sorting by one way trades and waiting for my action. Neither brought up anything new. However, I CAN access the trade from my friend (Lykomancer) if I click it directly from the Ping notification. We even exchanged a couple messages to each other on the trade (Trade #5242). There is no difference with the issue between the browsers, or changes after the troubleshooting. I have not yet accepted the exchange in case you wanted to see it as it is now. [/quote] I experienced the same problem. 4 trades disappeared from Pending Trades but could still be accessed from the ping Alert page. Laptop Windows 10 64bit Google Chrome
Mothgil wrote on 2016-03-19:
Describe the bug in detail: Earlier this morning I went to see the new crossroads. My babysitter (Roseannepage) for the push next week had already set up 21 one-way trades, which I browsed. My roommate and I then sent a couple practice one and two-way trades to each other. Practice trades complete, I went to clear out all my pings that had resulted and realized that before my babysitter ever sent those 21 trades that a friend in my flight had sent me a trade, too. I went back to the pending requests and couldn't find it. I tried sorting by one way trades and waiting for my action. Neither brought up anything new. However, I CAN access the trade from my friend (Lykomancer) if I click it directly from the Ping notification. We even exchanged a couple messages to each other on the trade (Trade #5242). There is no difference with the issue between the browsers, or changes after the troubleshooting. I have not yet accepted the exchange in case you wanted to see it as it is now.

I experienced the same problem. 4 trades disappeared from Pending Trades but could still be accessed from the ping Alert page.

Laptop
Windows 10
64bit
Google Chrome
jRvmJhO.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/approve

Cannot redirect to an empty URL. in /RedirectResponse.php Line 41

Tried to add a dragon to my side of an offer sent, got this when I approved
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/approve

Cannot redirect to an empty URL. in /RedirectResponse.php Line 41

Tried to add a dragon to my side of an offer sent, got this when I approved
[quote name="lilihierax" date=2016-03-19 14:29:28] [quote name="Mothgil" date=2016-03-19 12:49:41] Describe the bug in detail: Earlier this morning I went to see the new crossroads. My babysitter (Roseannepage) for the push next week had already set up 21 one-way trades, which I browsed. My roommate and I then sent a couple practice one and two-way trades to each other. Practice trades complete, I went to clear out all my pings that had resulted and realized that before my babysitter ever sent those 21 trades that a friend in my flight had sent me a trade, too. I went back to the pending requests and couldn't find it. I tried sorting by one way trades and waiting for my action. Neither brought up anything new. However, I CAN access the trade from my friend (Lykomancer) if I click it directly from the Ping notification. We even exchanged a couple messages to each other on the trade (Trade #5242). There is no difference with the issue between the browsers, or changes after the troubleshooting. I have not yet accepted the exchange in case you wanted to see it as it is now. [/quote] I experienced the same problem. 4 trades disappeared from Pending Trades but could still be accessed from the ping Alert page. Laptop Windows 10 64bit Google Chrome [/quote] This is still happening after I've followed all the "clear your cache" instructions down to rebooting the Browser. Also, sometimes I can't see receipts for trades that I've sent until the other player has accepted the trades (or the trades I've sent also disappeared from Pending Trades so I have no idea if I've even sent them unless I remember).
lilihierax wrote on 2016-03-19:
Mothgil wrote on 2016-03-19:
Describe the bug in detail: Earlier this morning I went to see the new crossroads. My babysitter (Roseannepage) for the push next week had already set up 21 one-way trades, which I browsed. My roommate and I then sent a couple practice one and two-way trades to each other. Practice trades complete, I went to clear out all my pings that had resulted and realized that before my babysitter ever sent those 21 trades that a friend in my flight had sent me a trade, too. I went back to the pending requests and couldn't find it. I tried sorting by one way trades and waiting for my action. Neither brought up anything new. However, I CAN access the trade from my friend (Lykomancer) if I click it directly from the Ping notification. We even exchanged a couple messages to each other on the trade (Trade #5242). There is no difference with the issue between the browsers, or changes after the troubleshooting. I have not yet accepted the exchange in case you wanted to see it as it is now.

I experienced the same problem. 4 trades disappeared from Pending Trades but could still be accessed from the ping Alert page.

Laptop
Windows 10
64bit
Google Chrome

This is still happening after I've followed all the "clear your cache" instructions down to rebooting the Browser. Also, sometimes I can't see receipts for trades that I've sent until the other player has accepted the trades (or the trades I've sent also disappeared from Pending Trades so I have no idea if I've even sent them unless I remember).
jRvmJhO.png
@Xhaztol hi little problem, we have a rental / leveling srvice we went to get back two of our level 25's from a player they sent the CR but we can't receive the dragons , we get a message that the dragons are in the coliseum
@Xhaztol hi little problem, we have a rental / leveling srvice we went to get back two of our level 25's from a player they sent the CR but we can't receive the dragons , we get a message that the dragons are in the coliseum
Dc2sEdm.png
[quote name="Justpixels" date=2016-03-19 19:17:58] @Xhaztol hi little problem, we have a rental / leveling srvice we went to get back two of our level 25's from a player they sent the CR but we can't receive the dragons , we get a message that the dragons are in the coliseum [/quote] @Justpixels Have your trade partner make sure that the dragons are not still part of their coliseum team and attempt the trade again.
Justpixels wrote on 2016-03-19:

@Justpixels

Have your trade partner make sure that the dragons are not still part of their coliseum team and attempt the trade again.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol yeah already sent a message, but it wasn't like that before the update , why would that change and could it be looked in to ?
@Xhaztol yeah already sent a message, but it wasn't like that before the update , why would that change and could it be looked in to ?
Dc2sEdm.png
[quote name="Justpixels" date=2016-03-19 19:32:34] @Xhaztol yeah already sent a message, but it wasn't like that before the update , why would that change and could it be looked in to ? [/quote] @Justpixels It is intentional that dragons part of a coliseum team cannot be traded.

@Justpixels

It is intentional that dragons part of a coliseum team cannot be traded.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol

Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac OS X

Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Avast

Antivirus Version

Describe the bug in detail:

I got a trade where the other person sent me a dragon and I had to pay 10,000T in return. I went to type in the treasure amount, but couldn't delete the zero that was already there. I could add any number to it, but then I couldn't delete any of it.

So I reloaded the page to reset the treasure amount back to 0 and then placed my cursor in front of the zero to add the 1, and then the other 0's. Just a very weird thing.
@Xhaztol

Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac OS X

Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Avast

Antivirus Version

Describe the bug in detail:

I got a trade where the other person sent me a dragon and I had to pay 10,000T in return. I went to type in the treasure amount, but couldn't delete the zero that was already there. I could add any number to it, but then I couldn't delete any of it.

So I reloaded the page to reset the treasure amount back to 0 and then placed my cursor in front of the zero to add the 1, and then the other 0's. Just a very weird thing.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2016-03-19 20:19:27] [quote name="Justpixels" date=2016-03-19 19:32:34] @Xhaztol yeah already sent a message, but it wasn't like that before the update , why would that change and could it be looked in to ? [/quote] It is intentional that dragons part of a coliseum team cannot be traded. [/quote] @Xhaztol Would it be possible to disable this feature? I also rent level 25s, and this will mean nearly every rental to a user who goes inactive will result in a loss of dragons. Newbies used to use my service very frequently (and are typically the ones who need it most), but now I'm afraid of renting to them, since they're more likely to go inactive than players who've been here for months. I don't want to lose dragons, since it takes about 4-6 hours to train each one, and takes a lot of treasure to stone them, and if this restriction's permanent, I'd probably lose a quarter to half my trained dragons within the year. It also adds a step to the process (asking the renter to remove the dragons from their party)-I liked the old crossroads, which let me take back dragons instantaneously. It helped make my service efficient. While I know dragon lending's not supported, it's become an integral part of every flight, and this restriction throws a serious wrench in that.
Xhaztol wrote on 2016-03-19:

It is intentional that dragons part of a coliseum team cannot be traded.
@Xhaztol

Would it be possible to disable this feature? I also rent level 25s, and this will mean nearly every rental to a user who goes inactive will result in a loss of dragons. Newbies used to use my service very frequently (and are typically the ones who need it most), but now I'm afraid of renting to them, since they're more likely to go inactive than players who've been here for months. I don't want to lose dragons, since it takes about 4-6 hours to train each one, and takes a lot of treasure to stone them, and if this restriction's permanent, I'd probably lose a quarter to half my trained dragons within the year.
It also adds a step to the process (asking the renter to remove the dragons from their party)-I liked the old crossroads, which let me take back dragons instantaneously. It helped make my service efficient. While I know dragon lending's not supported, it's become an integral part of every flight, and this restriction throws a serious wrench in that.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20