Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[quote name="azurillturtle" date=2016-03-19 02:11:49] Browser(s) Used Google Chrome 49.0.2623.87, laptop -- don't think it's a browser/computer issue, though. Device Operating System Windows 7 Internet Connection Type Wireless/school Antivirus Installed AVG free edition Describe the bug in detail: Can accept one-way CRs containing dragons that are already exalted -- you don't get an error stopping you. The dragon never appears in your lair and stays exalted. Don't know if it also happens for two-way CRs. I first noticed with the two level 4s in trade #1031 (and got really confused when those dragons didn't pop up in my lair). Replicable in trade #1310. [/quote] @azurillturtle This has now been fixed. Thank you!
azurillturtle wrote on 2016-03-19:
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome 49.0.2623.87, laptop -- don't think it's a browser/computer issue, though.

Device Operating System
Windows 7

Internet Connection Type
Wireless/school

Antivirus Installed
AVG free edition

Describe the bug in detail:
Can accept one-way CRs containing dragons that are already exalted -- you don't get an error stopping you. The dragon never appears in your lair and stays exalted. Don't know if it also happens for two-way CRs.

I first noticed with the two level 4s in trade #1031 (and got really confused when those dragons didn't pop up in my lair). Replicable in trade #1310.

@azurillturtle

This has now been fixed. Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Browser(s) Used
Mozilla Firefox 44.0.2

Device Operating System
Mac OS X El Capitan

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
None

When entering a number of gems and treasure, the backspace key doesn't work. If I type the wrong number, I have to restart the whole trade to fix it. This goes for both One-Way Deliveries and Two-Way Trades.
Browser(s) Used
Mozilla Firefox 44.0.2

Device Operating System
Mac OS X El Capitan

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
None

When entering a number of gems and treasure, the backspace key doesn't work. If I type the wrong number, I have to restart the whole trade to fix it. This goes for both One-Way Deliveries and Two-Way Trades.
9+ FR Time........................................................................................

IIfWx76.png
Browser(s) Used Firefox Device(s) Used Desktop Device Operating System Windows 7 Internet Connection Type Home Antivirus Installed MalwareBytes Antivirus Version Describe the bug in detail: Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report. On the pending trades page, the link back leads to the front page instead of crossroads. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [url=http://postimg.org/image/79k53a66f/][img]http://s7.postimg.org/79k53a66f/bug.jpg[/img][/url]

Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Device(s) Used

Desktop

Device Operating System

Windows 7

Internet Connection Type

Home
Antivirus Installed
MalwareBytes
Antivirus Version

Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
On the pending trades page, the link back leads to the front page instead of crossroads.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
bug.jpg
Browser(s) Used Chrome; Firefox Browser(s) Version 49.0.2623.87 m; 40.0.3 Device(s) Used Desktop Device Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Internet Connection Type Wired - cable/DSL Home Antivirus Installed Avast Antivirus Version 160318-2 Describe the bug in detail: I can't accept one-way delivery, because it's said that dragon currently is in coliseum party. We checked if dragon was in the party, both have cleaned cache, tried another browsers and tried to resent crossroads three times, but nothing helped. [img]http://i.imgur.com/0I0UXno.png[/img] edit: spelling mistakes
Browser(s) Used
Chrome; Firefox
Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 m; 40.0.3

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate

Internet Connection Type
Wired - cable/DSL
Home

Antivirus Installed
Avast
Antivirus Version
160318-2

I can't accept one-way delivery, because it's said that dragon currently is in coliseum party. We checked if dragon was in the party, both have cleaned cache, tried another browsers and tried to resent crossroads three times, but nothing helped.

0I0UXno.png

edit: spelling mistakes
FIi7z6C.png
@Xhaztol apologies for tone

If I left mouse button click on dragon picture in my lair, it opens the dragon info page so I can see an exalt button but right mouse clicking on picture and saying open in new tab just shows me the lair set up (ie no exalt button no dragon bio)

lol windows 8.1/google chrome

this can't be the way it was planned.

@Xhaztol apologies for tone

If I left mouse button click on dragon picture in my lair, it opens the dragon info page so I can see an exalt button but right mouse clicking on picture and saying open in new tab just shows me the lair set up (ie no exalt button no dragon bio)

lol windows 8.1/google chrome

this can't be the way it was planned.

Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 m

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows

Operating System Version
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed
Windows Defender

Antivirus Version
?

I received two One-Way deliveries from the same individual. (Trade #76 and #3066) Both trades included the same dragon (ID 21923863). I accepted both trades (#3066, then #76) and got an error message on the second one, which unfortunately I didn't manage to screen-cap. The doubled-up dragon is still in the sender's lair.
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 m

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows

Operating System Version
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed
Windows Defender

Antivirus Version
?

I received two One-Way deliveries from the same individual. (Trade #76 and #3066) Both trades included the same dragon (ID 21923863). I accepted both trades (#3066, then #76) and got an error message on the second one, which unfortunately I didn't manage to screen-cap. The doubled-up dragon is still in the sender's lair.
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
I am sorry if this is wrong here... But: When I am on the "Pending Trades" Part of the CR, and I click back on "Crossroads" in the small navigation on top of the site, I am redirected to the front page instead of the Crossroads page. This doesn't happen for any other part of the Crossroads though.
I am sorry if this is wrong here... But: When I am on the "Pending Trades" Part of the CR, and I click back on "Crossroads" in the small navigation on top of the site, I am redirected to the front page instead of the Crossroads page. This doesn't happen for any other part of the Crossroads though.
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
[quote name="AzraMajere" date=2016-03-19 05:39:49] Browser(s) Used Chrome; Firefox Browser(s) Version 49.0.2623.87 m; 40.0.3 Device(s) Used Desktop Device Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Internet Connection Type Wired - cable/DSL Home Antivirus Installed Avast Antivirus Version 160318-2 Describe the bug in detail: I can't accept one-way delivery, because it's said that dragon currently is in coliseum party. We checked if dragon was in the party, both have cleaned cache, tried another browsers and tried to resent crossroads three times, but nothing helped. [img]http://i.imgur.com/0I0UXno.png[/img] edit: spelling mistakes [/quote] Same error here. Issue is on chrome (up to date). Issue is on laptop, OS X for mac, wireless home wifi, using malwarebytes. CR number is 4135, and both dragons were level 25. #4220 also had the same problem, both dragons were different and level 25. Would it be possible to remove the coli party thing altogether? As a dragon renter, I'm worried that I may not be able to take dragons back if they're in a party (which 99% of the time, they are), and I think most renters will express similar concerns.
AzraMajere wrote on 2016-03-19:
Browser(s) Used
Chrome; Firefox
Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 m; 40.0.3

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate

Internet Connection Type
Wired - cable/DSL
Home

Antivirus Installed
Avast
Antivirus Version
160318-2

I can't accept one-way delivery, because it's said that dragon currently is in coliseum party. We checked if dragon was in the party, both have cleaned cache, tried another browsers and tried to resent crossroads three times, but nothing helped.

0I0UXno.png

edit: spelling mistakes

Same error here. Issue is on chrome (up to date).
Issue is on laptop, OS X for mac, wireless home wifi, using malwarebytes. CR number is 4135, and both dragons were level 25. #4220 also had the same problem, both dragons were different and level 25.

Would it be possible to remove the coli party thing altogether? As a dragon renter, I'm worried that I may not be able to take dragons back if they're in a party (which 99% of the time, they are), and I think most renters will express similar concerns.
@gootarts
@AzraMajere

Same problem here.
Also

Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
Modem

Antivirus Installed
Avast
@gootarts
@AzraMajere

Same problem here.
Also

Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
Modem

Antivirus Installed
Avast
dlx3JgZ.gif
@Aeru @AzraMajere
Are either of you trading level 25s and/or stoned/statted dragons, by any chance? I haven't tried non-25s/non-stoned, but I suspect that may be a factor in it.
@Aeru @AzraMajere
Are either of you trading level 25s and/or stoned/statted dragons, by any chance? I haven't tried non-25s/non-stoned, but I suspect that may be a factor in it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20